Texans at Jets: Saturday Afternoon Fever

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

That Jets team/offense sucks. Makes our defensive performance look even worse.

I'm still amazed that our defensive game plan against the Jets was to NOT put pressure on their rookie QB.  In how many games this year can you honestly say that a QB was not touched through an ENTIRE game?  It's one thing for the Texans with Clowney & Watt to depend on their D-line to get pressure it's another one for us. 

I do think that the break helped both Allen & Darnold process information better. 

53 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Not on in Rochester wtf.

45 minutes ago, peterpan said:

Nbc has golf on in Rochester.  Abc has the no name.las Vegas bowl. 

You folks must be more cultured, urbane, and genteel.  More chances for advertisers to sell investments and $80k Audis than ‘dilly dilly’ beer.

Or maybe they saw that guddam outfit your avatar is wearing.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

10 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

I’m hoping the Jets win all their remaining games because it may keep their current coaching staff.  It will also drive Joe Benigno absolutely bonkers lol 

literally read my mind! I'd love another year of Bowels and I'm very familiar with Beningo , as im in North Jersey .

Ive actually met him a cpl times, his brother has a very successful  car shop in Garfield, NJ called Beningos Tires ,they're great actually and i get work done there often and met Joe there twice.