The Best Thing about the Dolphins Game.

I still think its 75/25.

Some people are never satisfied and a lot are pessimistic about everything in life.

Me I like to be positive.and think this guy has all the tools and that the brain trust of this team did their homework.

Back in the late 80's and early 90's there was a lot of negative talk about a future HOF QB.

Thankfully there was no social media back then or some of these people would be embarrassed to go out in public today.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

I still think its 75/25.

Some people are never satisfied and a lot are pessimistic about everything in life.

Me I like to be positive.and think this guy has all the tools and that the brain trust of this team did their homework.

Back in the late 80's and early 90's there was a lot of negative talk about a future HOF QB.

Thankfully there was no social media back then or some of these people would be embarrassed to go out in public today.

Definitely about Jimbo.

Can't please everyone but they will come around, wether they like it or not.

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

I still think its 75/25.

Yup.  And 20% of that 25% are guys who proclaimed that Josh Allen was bust the day we drafted him.  They will hang onto that until the kid retires before they admit they're wrong.

What a crappy way to live.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I wasn’t sure pre draft about Allen or any of the prospects except I didn’t have high hopes for Mayfield! I loved that cannon on Allen and no way did I see his athleticism translating to the NFL! He has amazed me with that in every game especially the way he toyed with Alonso yesterday! I definitely think we have our franchise QB! Feels great to finally say that since Jimbo retired!

Some guys flame out after starting strong but I can’t see that happening here. Mcbeane will put talent around him and besides he wants to win more than anything! He loves the game!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Josh Allen has won over the Fanbase and we have our Franchise QB.

Championships are coming, GO BILLS !!!

No question as the kid is amazing with a burning desire to win. A one man team with one good receiver and one good linemen.

Now imagine what he will do with a solid offensive line and receiver corps.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

the thing that was really getting under my skin about him though was that it seemed like every single play,  he had someone wide open to his right.

either ivory waving to him or zay jones doing jumping jacks.

why does he not even glance that way? it looked to me that there were so many chunk plays for the taking with easy throws.  i don't get it.

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Josh Allen has won over the Fanbase and we have our Franchise QB.

Championships are coming, GO BILLS !!!

You seem to feel a need to belong to a group with a similar way of thinking.

I told a couple people this yesterday... I've never been more encouraged after a loss. Because in this loss, I was able to see that we finally have our QB. We have an elite defense. Put some weapons around our young QB and this team is definitely going places.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The great thing is, it's not even JUST Allen.  The past two drafts have netted viable starters to studs to absolute stars all the way down into the 5th round.  Just look at the draft picks:

2017 - Tre White (star), Zay Jones (making significant improvement and is a viable starter), Dion Dawkins (viable starter), Matt Milano (stud).  The other two picks, Peterman and Vallejo, haven't worked out, but only missed on a 5th and a 6th?  Those are crap shoot rounds.

2018 - Josh Allen (likely franchise QB), Tremaine Edmunds (star in the making), Harrison Phillips (good rotational player and showing signs of being good for a long time), Taron Johnson (stud of a nickel back), Siran Neel (word still out on him), Wyatt Teller (viable starter).  Ray-Ray and Proehl seem like bad picks, but a 6 and a 7?  Again, crap shoot rounds.

Other 1st and 2nd year players making an impact: Levi Wallace, Robert Foster, Jason Croom, and Isaiah McKenzie.  

For once, we're actually drafting well, and those draft picks are having a huge impact on games, even ones pretty deep into the draft.  I'm excited for these Bills, despite it being a losing season, because it's anything but a lost one.  There's been a hell of a lot of development that will pay dividends in the future.  I can only imagine what the Bills will do if the players they have, especially Allen, keep developing, let alone if we also keep drafting this well.  The future sure seems bright in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 6