The Best Thing about the Dolphins Game.

We are out of the playoffs and don’t have to watch McBeane make asinine statements.  Like corporate culture trumps a winning strategy after the loss to the Chargers, along with how he could have Coached more physicality against the Colts, and or respecting the football against the Bears.  Gee, if McBeane supporters worship them this much maybe they could all smoke a joint together and sing three blind mice at the unemployment office.  

I would say the majority of fans are now more confident that Allen is the fulfillment of Buffalo's long term QB search, but it may not be quite a done deal for everybody.  My own position is that there is no pressure on me that makes me have to declare Josh Allen "Franchise QB."    I have long been optimistic that he might be the one, and that hasn't changed.  It's nice to see growing evidence of it, but he is going to be Buffalo's QB for the next couple years at least, no matter what.  By the end of that time, whether or not he is our franchise QB will be self evident.  We won't need a declaration to for anyone to know.

I've never seen anything like Josh Allen. Out of all the scrambling QBs to ever play the game from Otto Graham up to now. Allen is the freakiest I've ever seen. Only other QB I've seen that can do what Allen does was Michael Vick. As a passer he's improved since coming back from his injury. Benefitted from Derek Anderson and Matt Barkley. People think he's inaccurate because of his completion %. The reason his completion % is down because he throws more difficult passes and never takes the easy dump offs. He's getting better in that area though.

• Like (+1) 1

He goes for the homerun every play the pressure that puts on defense is no joke when he scrambling the safeties are 40 yards deep not many linebackers can spy him a power running game puts the defense in a bind he needs his Kent hull and a between the tackles runner 

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/3/2018 at 2:20 AM, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Josh Allen has won over the Fanbase and we have our Franchise QB.

Championships are coming, GO BILLS !!!

i see you WRONG JOSH :D

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I think a big part of the work is done....but it is far from over

Now they need to go through an offseason of biulding AROUND Josh Allen

He need a pocket

He needs a running game

He need speed guys that will track a ball.....catch a ball....and do something with a ball after they catch it

They will, this just the beginning

9 hours ago, Joeziehmer said:

We are out of the playoffs and don’t have to watch McBeane make asinine statements.  Like corporate culture trumps a winning strategy after the loss to the Chargers, along with how he could have Coached more physicality against the Colts, and or respecting the football against the Bears.  Gee, if McBeane supporters worship them this much maybe they could all smoke a joint together and sing three blind mice at the unemployment office.  

go back to the practice squad , sunshine.

On 12/3/2018 at 4:43 AM, CLTbills said:

I told a couple people this yesterday... I've never been more encouraged after a loss. 

Same here. Can't remember the last time there was so much positive press and optimism after a loss. I saw SNF do a spotlight on Allen, with the SNF crew in the booth watching the final play, and you can tell people see what McBeane saw.

If the team can finish the season strong, maybe a few fans will stop with the McClappy the Clown comments. They're embarrassing as it is. A few more wins should snuff them out.

• Thank you (+1) 1