Jerry Hughes Confronts Official after the Game - Umpire Roy Ellison Reinstated After Being Fined $9300

8 minutes ago, Monty98 said:

I understand your sentiment, BUT refs are supposed to be impartial. IF they did do that with Jerry, it shows the lack of being impartial and a potential bias against a certain player/team. That is why he should be fired.

So, the games over and refs are leaving the field and a player gets in their ear and they say stop acting like a B word....and they should be fired?

OK, I’ll  bow out of this thread.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

7 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

So, the games over and refs are leaving the field and a player gets in their ear and they say stop acting like a B word....and they should be fired?

OK, I’ll  bow out of this thread.

Absolutely. I mean hey at your job you leave work and tell your supervisor "stop acting like a B word" are you expecting zero coming back at you from above?

51 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not that bad, he didn't touch the guy, maybe a reprimand from the league.

The official should be suspended or fired if there is a recording of him actually saying that.  Regardless, it's time for there to be some sort of accountability for this garbage officiating.  

48 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

When was it said? Does that matter? Getting fired for calling someone a B word?

Nah.

I mean, ***** that ref but are we that soft we are calling for people’s jobs that call someone a B word?

When that person’s job is to be impartial and dispassionate? Yes. 

55 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dangerous of Hughes

You could argue that the poor officiating today just put the final nail in the Bills coffin for the season, so better to call attention to it now than when there is actually something to lose.

Given the state of officiating in the league, the more attention brought to it the better. It’s a billion dollar industry that needs to do a lot more to protect the integrity of their product than what they’ve done so far.

Between the PI on Milano, the lack of personal foul calls on the crap happening to Allen, and the lack of PI on the throw to Jones that was overturned the refs directly influenced the outcome of the game. It felt like watching LSU-A&M all over again. 

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, popcornpam said:

How come we never hear from the owner?  Does he ever speak to the people in Buffalo?    I live in Houston I know the owner just died  a couple weeks ago but he used to talk on the news about his team the Houston Texans.  

As long as the money keeps flowing in, it's all good.

19 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

I would like to see Pegula or Mcdiscipline officially complain about the officiating and discuss specific examppes. They can afford the fines.

I seriously doubt Mcballess would say anything besides I'll have to see the tape. The Pegulas? I seriously doubt they care.

• Like (+1) 1