Anonymous Poll: Would you support a Bills waiver claim for Kareem Hunt?

StHustle

Kareem Hunt in a Bills uni? Would you accept it?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Would you support Kareem Hunt playing for the Bills next year? **PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU WATCHED THE TMZ VIDEO (Nobody will know how you vote SO BE HONEST!)

• No, I would not support such a thing.
    • Yes, I think he deserves a second chance and would love it to be here.

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

If they are going to take a stance a cut a player for physical contact on women, then it doesn’t count unless they apply the same standards to Hill.  

Why does Hill get forgiven for a much more severe attack while Hunt on the same team loses his job?

Again, Chiefs do NOT get kudos while simoultaneously not holding Hill, a more severe offender, to the same standards.  They cut Hunt over PR, not over moral principle and it bothers me people are giving kudos to a team who isn’t really acting with principals.

Hill didn't commit the act while on the team and didn't lie to them about it. He also plead guilty and was punished according to the law which included him going through a couple rehabilitation programs. I would also think they vetted him extensively before he was drafted and would of been able to set up his contract to protect the team against it. The situations are similar but also very different.

If Bills picked up Hunt now, it would be a PR nightmare......this year. 

By next year it will be forgotten. 

If the bills pick up Hunt now, that is one draft pick you don’t have to use, he is a proven commodity, he can help you win. 

If there is another incident just cut him, I don’t see the downside, maybe a few upset fans but by next year they won’t care.

41 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Hill didn't commit the act while on the team and didn't lie to them about it. He also plead guilty and was punished according to the law which included him going through a couple rehabilitation programs. I would also think they vetted him extensively before he was drafted and would of been able to set up his contract to protect the team against it. The situations are similar but also very different.

Hunt wasn’t even charged with a crime like Hill was.  Again, why does Hill get to show he can be a better person, while Hunt is being labeled a monster for a MUCH MUCH LESS incident.  Hills was way worse.  

So, I’m sorry, I do not believe for one second that Hunt being cut is some kind stance of zero tolerance by Chiefs.  It’s 100% PR decision.  Otherwise they would have also not drafted Hill or cut him now too...or they would have let due process play out with Hunt and give him the same opportunity as Hill at proving this is not who he is and do what ever programs to prove he can mature from this.

And a couple people keep mentioning how Hill wasn’t on the Chiefs when his incident happened...what difference does that make and how does that make sense?  So Chiefs are only against violence on women if it occcurs while employed by Chiefs, but other wise no big deal?  That’s is not a justifiable reason to validate cutting Hunt while they both drafted Hill and also not cutting Hill right now.

Sorry, I don’t applaud Chiefs here, it’s a BS PR move.  They need to cut Hill if they are going to “take a stand”, “send a message”, be “zero tolerance” on violence against women and domestic abuse.  

PS:  I’m not advocating for them to cut Hill, people deserve second chances.  I’m saying it’s total BS to praise Chiefs here when it’s a hypocritical move to not provide the same second chance, or even due process, to Hunt.  And the only reason they are not is because there is no real Hill PR issues while Hunt is currently a PR issue.  

Again, PR move, they don’t deserve morality points in some stance against domestic violence.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Hunt wasn’t even charged with a crime like Hill was.  Again, why does Hill get to show he can be a better person, while Hunt is being labeled a monster for a MUCH MUCH LESS incident.  Hills was way worse.  

So, I’m sorry, I do not believe for one second that Hunt being cut is some kind stance of zero tolerance by Chiefs.  It’s 100% PR decision.  Otherwise they would have also not drafted Hill or cut him now too...or they would have let due process play out with Hunt and give him the same opportunity as Hill at proving this is not who he is and do what ever programs to prove he can mature from this.

And a couple people keep mentioning how Hill wasn’t on the Chiefs when his incident happened...what difference does that make and how does that make sense?  So Chiefs are only against violence on women if it occcurs while employed by Chiefs, but other wise no big deal?  That’s is not a justifiable reason to validate cutting Hunt while they both drafted Hill and also not cutting Hill right now.

Sorry, I don’t applaud Chiefs here, it’s a BS PR move.  They need to cut Hill if they are going to “take a stand”, “send a message”, be “zero tolerance” on violence against women and domestic abuse.  

PS:  I’m not advocating for them to cut Hill, people deserve second chances.  I’m saying it’s total BS to praise Chiefs here when it’s a hypocritical move to not provide the same second chance, or even due process, to Hunt.  And the only reason they are not is because there is no real Hill PR issues while Hunt is currently a PR issue.  

Again, PR move, they don’t deserve morality points in some stance against domestic violence.  

I'd say the big difference is Hunt lied to them about it. That's according to the Chiefs I suppose it could be BS but we don't know that. 

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Chiefs didn’t do the right thing.  Right thing would have been to cut Tyreek Hill too.  Tyreek Hill was guilty of way worse and actual domestic abuse.  

So I give Chiefs no “kudos” because they cut someone only after TMZ shares a video.  They didn’t cut Hunt because of a stance against violence against women, otherwise they would cut Hill too.  They cut Hunt over a PR issue.

Tyreek Hill did worse yes. Served his debt to society right?  He was charged and punished correct?  He is now also been on the right path since before Chiefs drafted him and after chiefs drafted him correct?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mopreme said:

Whats wrong with you? Three down back with loads of talent. This is football and a business.  The guy made a mistake.  Yes he was wrong to be physical with that girl but the video doesn’t tell the whole story. 

I'm thankful you are not making Bills' personnel decisions or I'd be ashamed of this team. 

• Like (+1) 1

Would be a good player for us and whatever consequence that incident/video call for it isn't the end of his career forever...hell it probably shouldn't be more than a few games at most. Sign him up if the background on him suggests he isn't a perpetual maniac. 

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Tyreek Hill did worse yes. Served his debt to society right?  He was charged and punished correct?  He is now also been on the right path since before Chiefs drafted him and after chiefs drafted him correct?

I agree Hill has moved past this now.  But...Why is Hunt not being allowed the same opportunity like Hill?  He wasn’t even charged, not arrested, and no injuries occured.  

I have no issue with Hill, I’m just saying it’s ironic Hill gets to prove himself and Hunt isn’t by the same team, especially considering Hunt has had no other issues either.  

So to me, this is a PR move by Chiefs and not some moral high ground they are taking.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

A guy who plies a 19-year old girl with alcohol, tries to get her to”hook up” with his pal, then assaults and kicks her when she refuses?

Sure...sign him up!

Well considering all the police interviews and witness testimony tell a different story, seems pretty premature to just assume what you just said to be fact.

You are taking about a girl who was there after lying about her age, refusing to leave multiple times when asked politely to leave, and who instigated most the physical contact on not only Hunt, but his girlfriend and one of his buddies.  Why is her “version” suddenly gospel?

I am all about protecting women and very against men hitting females.  BUT...this free pass that happens all the time where no one holds women accountable for any of their actions is also out of hand too.  Hunt certainly went too far, but she doesn’t just get a free pass here and we don’t get to just assume this drink girl who wouldn’t leave, lied already that night is somehow telling the full truth. 

And Hunt came out very calm just asking her to leave, she says something and makes contact that sets him off.  Witnesses said she called him the N word.  I mean there were a lot of people there and all their stories matched in all the police interview videos too.

Not justifying his actions, he deserves to face consequences.   But her version of the story is pretty hard to fully believe.  Hunts girlfriend was there, I have a hard time believing he “attacked her” over not banging his buddy and Hunts GF was just ok with this. 

TMZ and people not watching all the police videos and not using a little common sense about her story have all decided to convict him and paint him a monster prematurely before the whole story is really known.

Edited by Alphadawg7

14 hours ago, #34fan said:

Fact:  Girl-punchers make me sick.

Only way I'd  put hands on a chick is if she's armed, and trying to kill me.

killing me slowly, like my wife has been doing for the past 11 years is allowed.

If you have a good pension and life insurance policy they tend to try and kill you quicker.

No way. What you gain on the field from him, you lose in the wider locker room. So you are overall worse team, AND you have to deal with all the off field consequences.

Even whether can accept his signing on moral grounds, and I can't. I can't see why you'd make your team worse by signing him