Chiefs release Kareem Hunt after video from February incident surfaces

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

How would the people in his own locker room not just beat the living ***** out of him? If any of them have daughters, or sisters, or wives or mothers...Someone in that locker room should let him know that’s not okay with an absolute beat down

I get where you're coming from, but if it was a guy would you say "If any of them have sons, or brothers, or husbands or fathers,  would there be the same reaction? I was raised to treat women with respect and never hit a woman, but in this day and age why is hitting a woman viewed any different than hitting a man?

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Smart of the Chiefs to get out in front and release him before the first news cycle.

Kareem forgot the golden rule:  “don’t get caught on video”

I thought the golden rule was get a fall guy?? And the corollary is don't get caught on video

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Another great week for the Pats* I’m just going to sit back and hope like hell a TMZ video emerges depicting Brady, Gronkowski, and Edelman roughing up strippers at a Kentucky Derby after-party. 

They are more likely to be roughing up each other. Gronk watching sucking down tide pods. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

All the witnesses also said they lied about being 21 and were told to leave when they found out they were 19 and they wouldnt leave and started altercation with Hunts girlfriend.  

"Hello, Concierge?  This is Mr Kareem Hunt in room Blee.  We have some guests here who are refusing to leave.  We asked them to leave when we learned they were underage.  Can you send up security to help us out here?  Thanks."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Imagine the uproar if NFL investigators were caught bribing someone with access to the video let alone bribing the person that knows the someone who has access to the video and the guy that knows a guy....

I'm assuming that's what it takes for TMZ to get what the NFL couldn't. I doubt TMZ invoked the Freedom of Information Act

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, greenyellowred said:

Over on the Chiefs forum, some are talking about going after Leveon Bell or CJ Spiller. Others want to stick with Ware.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=13923320&postcount=43

Don’t they have Spiller tucked away in a supply closet somewhere still from last season where they signed and released him like 8 different times?

• Haha (+1) 3