BOLO for the guy who threw the Beer Can

5 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Be on the look out needs an acronym now... wtf.

Its a common acronym that has been used by law enforcement for years

1 hour ago, CLTbills said:

I don't know about that.... you ever thrown an empty beer can? It hit with the velocity of one that definitely had something in it.

If you pause the video around the 33 to 34 second mark you can see beer splashing out.

edit - Actually I the video posted is too small. The one I posted in the thread yesterday is big enough to see it.

Edited by Herc11
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

as someone else mentioned, sounded empty. I agree loser move, but not the worst thing in the world. This is only the 2nd time a can has hit the field level since they started selling beer in cans.

This is so far off base, I have no clue where to start. There is a reason national writers like Peter King and Don Banks say we have one of the best atmospheres in the NFL...drives me nuts when people who prolly go to 1 game a decade spout this type of crap. 

Yeah we don't typically throw dangerous objects.

If we are really pissed we might throw a bag of peanuts that knocks the clipboard out of Chan Gailey's hand while peanuts spill all over the field and then turn around and pretend that we are looking for the person who threw it............but we don't throw things that can injure.

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Its a common acronym that has been used by law enforcement for years

If you pause the video around the 33 to 34 second mark you can see beer splashing out.

edit - Actually I the video posted is too small. The one I posted in the thread yesterday is big enough to see it.

the splash on Metta World Peace and ensuing amusement was much better.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Not cool. Could have just as easily hit security. 

at a Lions/Texans game a jerk (all game) a few seats over (wearing a Brady jersey) had a huge cup of ice thrown at him (had to have been) which hit the woman full force a row in front of him

6 hours ago, bmur66 said:

From the sound of it I think it was an empty can

You think Bills fans are going to waste beer on Leonard Fournette? 

Before we go too far off the reservation here look at the behavior of the fans who were in arms reach of Fournette during his fracas.  Nobody did squat.  If you're going to taunt the fans on your way off the field after getting ejected for fighting and you get hit with one empty beer can I think you've gotten off pretty lightly.  This doesn't mean people SHOULD throw things at him but if you are going to incite the behavior then you need to accept what you receive to some extent.

6 hours ago, CLTbills said:

I agree. Plus, at $11 a beer, you bet your ass I'm DRINKING that beer, not wasting it on throwing it at Fournette.

What a waste of a good beer. Accurate throw though, but wasting a beer like that at stadium prices is a sin

Usually teams will make a statement that they are looking for person who did it and if found will ban such person, etc.  but I have heard no such proclamation by the Bills.  I hope they do find and prosecute the eunuch.

Any object can hurt if it hits at right angle - a player was blinded in the eye by a referee's flag once.

3 hours ago, 87168 said:

that's between him and his team. fans are there to watch. period.

there is zero excuse for that kind of behavior, sober or otherwise. any spectator that lacks the home training to not throw objects at another human beings should receive a lifetime ban. trash at its finest.

this comment makes me want to watch that 2004 Pacers v Pistons game.

Meh. Opinions are like excrement orifices, everyone has one. I will take your "trash at it's finest" comment as a compliment, thank you.

If I did do something like that, a lifetime ban or whatever punishment would be fine, if I do the crime, I can handle the time. 

8 hours ago, Plano said:

solid

gold

too bad his helmet was still on

There are the normal people on this board, then there are the real people like us. 

It was great. 

Too bad it was not a classic fake weiner.

source.gif

Edited by Paulus

Trying to be careful of what I say here because I have one warning point for suggesting someone needed a Coors Light can upside his head. Apparently fan violence is not condoned in this establishment 

Edited by bmur66
  • Like (+1) 1

Many people getting worked up over an empty beer can being tossed at the helmet of an opposing player that engaged in after the whistle would-be-assault if he didn’t have a uniform on. 

Google Preakness Running of the Urinals. They seem much, much tougher than football fans. A horse race, right?