Wrong Josh > Right Josh/Taylor

Teddy KGB

“Right Josh” throws for 105 yards in a 35 point loss 

“Wrong Josh” runs for 100 yards and throws for 160 in a 3 point win 

“Right Josh” has 10 td’s 11 int’s and a 2-6 record (two wins vs 49ers) 

RIP to the Rosen > Allen crowd 

RIP to the Taylor > Allen crowd

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

While right now I would rather Allen over Rosen, it’s still wayyyy to early to judge these young QBs.

Everyone was saying Wentz over Goff for 2 years. Not so much anymore.

This is not to bash Allen at all. I like him and Im happy he’s the Bills QB. Just saying it’s way too early to be comparing one another.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

It is very early. I think every quarterback taken in the first round in 2018 will be better than Tyrod though. 

53:20 TD:INT ratio will be tough to beat.

In 8 games Rosen has 9 TD and 10 INT already. 

Darnold already has 14 INT in 9 games.

They both have a long way to go to be better than TT.  Mayfield and Allen so far have protected the football reasonably well.  

And all of them have worse YPA than TT's career average.  

But who knows it is early...

Pump the brakes, my friend. Every rookie QB deserves way more than half a season. I am encouraged by Allen (today was a blast), but I can't anoint him or any of these guys (even Baker!) as franchise QBs until I see more. That's just how I see it. I refuse to declare anyone a bust or "the guy" right away. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

“Right Josh” throws for 105 yards in a 35 point loss 

“Wrong Josh” runs for 100 yards and throws for 160 in a 3 point win 

“Right Josh” has 10 td’s 11 int’s and a 2-6 record (two wins vs 49ers) 

RIP to the Rosen > Allen crowd 

RIP to the Taylor > Allen crowd

Josh Rosen was supposed to be the most pro ready of this group....I dont see it (I notice Corner is not posting much on Rosen today)

Rosen has the better offensive weapons.....and about the same OL

• Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Pump the brakes, my friend. Every rookie QB deserves way more than half a season. I am encouraged by Allen (today was a blast), but I can't anoint him or any of these guys (even Baker!) as franchise QBs until I see more. That's just how I see it. I refuse to declare anyone a bust or "the guy" right away. 

Love Allen but agreed, way to early for any of them. 

7 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

53:20 TD:INT ratio will be tough to beat.

In 8 games Rosen has 9 TD and 10 INT already. 

Darnold already has 14 INT in 9 games.

They both have a long way to go to be better than TT.  Mayfield and Allen so far have protected the football reasonably well.  

And all of them have worse YPA than TT's career average.  

But who knows it is early...

Over 4 years, I like our QBs chances to manage 53 TD’s. 

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

So when Allen has a bad game, people bang the table saying it’s too soon to judge him. When he has a decent game it’s perfectly okay to come to conclusions? 

6 hours ago, downunderbill said:

Love Allen but agreed, way to early for any of them. 

6 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

7 hours ago, Flip Johnson said:

Very early.

Rosen, Darnold, and Allen all have fairly weak supporting casts. But Allen is demonstrating much more ability with his feet and much better ball security than the other two.

8 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

It is very early. I think every quarterback taken in the first round in 2018 will be better than Tyrod though. 

8 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

While right now I would rather Allen over Rosen, it’s still wayyyy to early to judge these young QBs.

Everyone was saying Wentz over Goff for 2 years. Not so much anymore.

This is not to bash Allen at all. I like him and Im happy he’s the Bills QB. Just saying it’s way too early to be comparing one another.

There you go, I think you missed these quotes from “people.”

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

So when Allen has a bad game, people bang the table saying it’s too soon to judge him. When he has a decent game it’s perfectly okay to come to conclusions? 

Exactly. It's bonkers.

Josh played well yesterday. It was probably all things considered his best game for the Bills. But the too early to judge argument still applies. When we can start to get excited is if he begins to stack good performances one on top of the other.