Kelvin Benjamin has checked out. Just bench him.

LTF

on the other side of the coin ?

Beane was desperate to get a big target in place. picking up a WR midseason is sketchy to begin with.

so most folks had sincere expectations of this guy. Bills likely were hoping to create a match up issue. Well if you cannot catch the ball....
so he has lost any value he might have had. Thing is , his knees ar likely shot. and why he is so slow. Maybe he knows he is done physically already. Hope the Bills do.
Let the Youth get into the game. It is Beanes money not mine. Bring Benjamin for red zone situation to draw a defender or two..

5 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

My guess is, he will put one or two good games on film before the end of the season in the attempt to get paid by someone next year.

I am still waiting for his first one this year - cut his butt.  

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

It's one of McD's few weakness as a HC, he gets too close with the players. When they don't perform like KB, Croom and Ducasse then they need to be released.

What the heck is wrong with Croom to put him on a list between those two slices of s**T?

2 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

I agree with that BUT he's a guaranteed loss of a down almost every play he's used in.

Right - you don't just bench him to send a message - you bench him to improve the play of the team.  How is this even still a question?  He's been absolute garbage ALL SEASON.

3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Ironically I think the opposite.  I think he will come out ready to play as he knows he can add a few million to his fresh start if he finishes strong. 

Maybe but I'm to the point where I just don't care about him.

I would not be upset if McDermott cut down his snap count because of his poor play and even his attitude.

Give his snaps to someone who wants to play for the team.

3 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

I agree with that BUT he's a guaranteed loss of a down almost every play he's used in.

We're not that good at WR, so benching/cutting him doesn't necessarily make us better. They could use him mostly as a decoy, and throw to him once in a while just to keep the defenses honest. That gets him on the field but also tells him that he's not reliable enough to get more throws. Heck, if he catches the ones he should catch, maybe they increase his targets to let him build a highlight reel.

For the Bills, that's a win-win. Even if he finishes strong, I doubt they'll re-sign him. Someone else will, however, and that makes one less team competing for a receiver who might actually help us.

7 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Why?   Haven’t we ate enough contracts?   He is on the team that’s why. 

I believe you should work for your pay. 

You asked and I responded -  I would not play his game and bench him.  

Go to work Benjamin and catch the dam ball.  He should know that the film does not lie and he is looking for his next gig

Giving-People-With-Swag-Funny-McDonalds-

• Haha (+1) 2

KB has put enough bad tape out there to pretty much eliminate chances of a big contract for next year.  He may get lucky and get a one year prove it deal somewhere.  As others have correctly observed, it is hard to compete or get an evaluation of other players when there are only 10 guys trying to do their job.  I think benching him will allow the team to evaluate young receivers.

11 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Why?   Haven’t we ate enough contracts?   He is on the team that’s why. 

I believe you should work for your pay. 

You asked and I responded -  I would not play his game and bench him.  

Go to work Benjamin and catch the dam ball.  He should know that the film does not lie and he is looking for his next gig. 

I agree, in part, but the Bills are a worse team with Benjamin on the field.  He makes absolutely no effort to make plays, then whines about the fans.

HEY BENJI!!!! Make a play, catch something, and the fans will like you.  Be a whiny, lazy slug, and they won’t.

JMO

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’d flat out cut him.

Some team will swoop in and sign him then quickly cut him when they realize how slow and bad his game really is.

I was a fan of the trade when we made it. I currently have no respect for KB’s game. IMO, he is lazy.

I really don't care what they do with him as long as it involves the most stressful and annoying scenario for this pitiful excuse of an NFL wr.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’d flat out cut him.

Some team will swoop in and sign him then quickly cut him when they realize how slow and bad his game really is.

I was a fan of the trade when we made it. I currently have no respect for KB’s game. IMO, he is lazy.

KB is a total sloth- ive seen him quit on all too many plays this year. I could refresh everyones memory but why bother at this point? The sooner he is gone the better we are. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I hear your point, and I kind of agree that benching him gives him what he wants.  Makes me pissed that we traded for him.  

To the counterpoint, however, we have a crowded and young WR group right now.   Let’s get these other guys playing time, and let KB be a healthy inactive for the rest of the season.  Send a message to our players about effort and commitment.  Besides, what is he doing for us out there anyway?  I’d rather give snaps to Thompson, Foster and McKenzie right now.  Evaluate for the future.

I agree with this, in addition, he has dropped a couple in the endzone and on the field, when the ball was right in hands.  Just seems like he's lollygagging around, if the ball isn't near him, oh well.

16 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Take out his knee in practice.  Since he screwed us, let's screw him in his pending free agency.

Would serve him right for his disgraceful performance this season.

Well alrighty, then. We found our douche poster of the day. WTF?!

Let's hope you get in a car wreck today?!?!

No, let's hope you get in a SERIOUS car wreck today?!?!

KB