Any positive take away at all?

The Process

4 hours ago, The Process said:

Usually there is one positive....today's train wreck there were none....the Process is over and done. Play calling was only barely adequate during garbage time.

Someone tell me something good you saw today......

I watched the Panthers beat Shitzpatrick

5 hours ago, BmarvB said:

Defense wasn't too bad. Logan Thomas had a decent game Haushka made his kicks. Peterman scored our first TD in 3 games

I like these.  Particularly the Logan Thomas thing. The only purpose to the second half this year is player evaluation. So far, Logan Thomas has been a complete nonfactor; I'd like to see him get a bunch of targets in every game the rest of this year. Of course, if he's any good he'll probably leave in free agency ....

4 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

He had an 18 yard punt. 

And McD deserved that 18 yard punt after deciding to punt when down by 28 points with 22 minutes left in the game.

At least Gregg Williams went down fighting with the Browns against the Chiefs today -- went for it on 4th down 4 times in a row in the first half and made all 3.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Process said:

Usually there is one positive....today's train wreck there were none....the Process is over and done. Play calling was only barely adequate during garbage time.

Someone tell me something good you saw today......

Today was worth more than just one nail in McBeans coffin, maybe 3.

7 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Yes, there is a positive takeaway! 

3 games ago we scored 5 points. 2 games ago we scored 6 points.

I predicted we would score 7 points today, and we actually scored 9.

That's progress and it exceeded my expectations.

See?? I always thought you were a little too negative. ?

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes.  

I think the last month has shown that Allen is and always was the best QB here; and that we've completely fallen apart on O since he went down.

Make of this what you will but to me it shows we got something with this kid.  

Thats not saying much. At least Anderson threw for over 150 yards twice with the same talent on the field. Right now Allen is like Tayler with a higher ceiling.

7 hours ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

I've got one. The Bills played a game and no one retired at halftime, driving away before the game was even over. Now if only some of them would retire on the bye week...

The way this game disintegrated in the 2nd Quarter, I wouldn't have been surprised if somebody from the defense said they'd seen enough.   Do we think Kyle Williams decided to return for this?

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I like these.  Particularly the Logan Thomas thing. The only purpose to the second half this year is player evaluation. So far, Logan Thomas has been a complete nonfactor; I'd like to see him get a bunch of targets in every game the rest of this year. Of course, if he's any good he'll probably leave in free agency ....

I thought his attempt at blocking on the last sack was pathetic.

12 hours ago, matter2003 said:

The defense played well again for the most part. Bears had 191 yards of total offense

They won by 32 points, no need to run an offense. Again, the other team could have knelt every play and we still lose

13 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

I was so disgusted by halftime, I was going to turn the game off.  I decided to continue to watch and was glad I saw the lone TD to end the streak.  I also started enjoying watching how pathetic this Bills team is.  The mock cheers for the FG and TD were also highlights for me.

I was at the game and forced my sober brother to drive me back to Rochester rather than stay.  Idt ive ever boo'd at the Bills in a game before.  This ship is at the bottom of the Pacific now

13 hours ago, sleeby said:

The first two ints were not peterman's fault.  He also made a very nice long pass to KB in the end zone that didn't complete no fault of his.

I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing KB playing for the Bills. I want KB and Croom released right now so we can at least evaluate 2 other potential players at WR and TE. There is no way possible that either of these players are on the 2019 roster.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing KB playing for the Bills. I want KB and Croom released right now so we can at least evaluate 2 other potential players at WR and TE. There is no way possible that either of these players are on the 2019 roster.

Agreed.  May as well look at some young long shots while we have the opportunity - better than preseason.