Any positive take away at all?

The Process

Just now, HappyDays said:

The positive is that the offense is SO BAD everyone in the front office will go all out to add offensive talent next year. There is no mistaking what needs to change. The defense just needs a 2nd CB, we are at least good enough everywhere else.

Gaines is so bad:(

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Process said:

Usually there is one positive....today's train wreck there were none....the Process is over and done. Play calling was only barely adequate during garbage time.

Someone tell me something good you saw today......

..the game is over............

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The positive is that the offense is SO BAD everyone in the front office will go all out to add offensive talent next year. There is no mistaking what needs to change. The defense just needs a 2nd CB, we are at least good enough everywhere else.

This is it. 

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Harry Phillips looks pretty solid out there. Ivory is one of the best signings in years. 

Ivory was looking great today. I think he fits Daboll's running scheme much better than Shady. Was fun watching him run today.

• Like (+1) 1

Yes, there is a positive takeaway! 

3 games ago we scored 5 points. 2 games ago we scored 6 points.

I predicted we would score 7 points today, and we actually scored 9.

That's progress and it exceeded my expectations.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Process said:

Usually there is one positive....today's train wreck there were none....the Process is over and done. Play calling was only barely adequate during garbage time.

One game closer to watching Allen 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, The Process said:

The defense played well again for the most part. Bears had 191 yards of total offense

• Like (+1) 1