First half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

The mythical best backup QB in the league couldn't do crap with this offense. It really is a joke what we are fielding out there. I'm not saying Peterman is playing particularly well, but he is playing much much better than 2 defensive TDs and 0 points on the board. You see that, right?

I don't think he is, though I don't think the first INT or the fumble TD are on him. Nor do I think the ineptitude is all his fault. But he is absolutely part of it. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I don’t know, do you worry they might poke their eyes out with the straw? 

They'd drop the straw trying to execute the process

3 minutes ago, October 1918 said:

For the life of me I can't figure out why folks assume Daboll isn't a major contributor to the incompetence. The last time Daboll was an NFL OC (Chiefs 2012) they were the only offense this decade to average fewer than 14 points per game. Dead last in the league. This offense is far worse that that one and may smash all records for incompetence. I just don't see how the guy keeps avoiding blame for this ***** show.

I was not a fan of Ralph Wilson and really hoped the Pegulas would be competent.  Lots of blame should go that way at this point also.  Incompetence starts at the top, not just in the middle.

1 minute ago, marco14150 said:

The folks that went to this debacle ought to get free beer, after 1/2 time and a cash refund !

Lots of Chicago folks downtown last night. Tix must’ve been cheap on secondary market. Rest of the season will be a fire sale for sure 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They aren’t even trying to make me want to watch. And I’m really tolerant to bad football 

And I think every reasonable Bills fan wasn't expecting much out of this year... the bar was already pretty low despite the playoff berth... and it's STILL disappointing. 

Billsy.

Just now, njbuff said:

There is no use in me complaining about this team. It is what it is.

My question has always been.............. Do you trust these guys to turn this thing around? And even if you don't trust, they are going to be here to try and get it done, which might do more harm than good.

It really all comes down to Pegula. Do we trust him? He has all the power.