First half: Wk 9 Bears at Bills, 1 pm FOX

Hahahaha what a terrible coaching staff and team. McCoy is a huge part of this team so is Benjamin. Hahahaha McCoy 8 rushes for 11 yards. Benjamin 1 catch for 14 yards. Down 28-0 at home while peterman has 2 picks. An undrafted qb in San Fran is better than anyone on the bills offense. If I was the defense I would fake an injury and go home at half. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, VW82 said:

I'm not sure that's it. He had a receiver get clobbered before the catch, another one juggle a ball right into the hands of the defender, and another one caught and fumbled for a TD. It's a little like what happened in that Chargers game last year. Just a comedy of errors. I wonder how much of it is more about a collective lack of confidence in Peterman with his teammates. They're just expecting things to go badly, and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

If the defenders can constantly close gaps while ball is in air, it's not the receivers fault.  A QB has to be able to throw receivers open, not into regularly contested catches.

I can overlook a bad day as having extenuating circumstances, but this is a clear pattern.  A QB who lacks arm strength has to be laser accurate.  Peterman is clearly neither.

I understand the Bills keeping DaBoll he was brought in with nothing can’t fire a guy for that. 

Crossman on the orher hand should be the sacrificial lamb. When the back end of your roster is covered with “premiere” STs guys like Andre Holmes, Julian Stanford, Deon Lacey etc and they are thst bad plus the exchanging of Punters, it’s time to go.