Arizona released Sam Bradford

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

True, but he got $15M guaranteed at signing.

So, what youre saying is he can probably still put food on the table for his family for a while? That’s good to hear! 

10 minutes ago, Augie said:

GEEZ! You do that ONE TIME, and they never let you forget it! 

Nobody cares until youre so old your pee starts smelling like you ate asparagus, despite the fact you didn't eat any asparagus. 

giphy.webp

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

So he's going to clear waivers.

If he's truly interested in resuming his career, I'd bring him in.  He's the perfect backup and would be a great mentor to Allen.

Bradford strikes me as a guy who would be a very good QB coach, if he so chooses.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Thanks, I was wondering this. Basically, a team has to be insanely desperate to claim the guy. What are the odds one the Bills claiming him? Kind of like a backlash from this year's QB situation. Sam Bradford would be the pee on top of the cake!

Umm.....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Roll Peterpick out there for the 1st half this week - switch up to the wildcat for the rest of the game, next game start the wildcat for the 1st 1/2 then roll Peterpick out there to mop up.....lather rinse repeat......end of season 2-14.....picking in top 3 for sure......

1 hour ago, DRA3196 said:

If we didn't already have Anderson on the roster to council JA, and his contract wasn't through 2019, regardless of salary. I could see Bradford being a consideration I would like to see them hire a true QB coach that can give Josh the support he needs, since we are in hindsight 20/20 mode.

We get many more mentors for young Kwai Chang Allen, we'll have to open a Shaolin temple.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He doesn’t want to play anymore.  Dude has made over a hundred million dollars and he’s done.

Is that true?  $100 million in career earnings and for what?  What has this guy ever done? 

Nothing! 

The economics of the game, particularly at the QB position, need to change.

27 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Is that true?  $100 million in career earnings and for what?  What has this guy ever done? 

Nothing! 

The economics of the game, particularly at the QB position, need to change.

Well, they pretty much did with the CBA.  Bradford was the last #1 overall pick before the rookie salary scale, and he and his agent held up the Rams for a King's Ransom.

Other than that, it's supply-and-demand, me laddiebuck, supply and demand.

• Like (+1) 3