Fan conduct at the game.

I have a question about the fans at the stadium. Maybe some who read this are among the group I'm referring to with this question.

When the pick-six happened and the game was suddenly lost -- one play after the overturned TD -- how are the fans on the video board still smiling and laughing and dancing and having a great time? Seriously, what is going on? You're dressed up in all that gear, but are you actually a Bills fan? This is supremely confusing and frustrating to me. You come to the stadium but you don't care what happens in the game? My brother and I were pissed -- he restrained me from assaulting a gloating Pats fan -- and I don't understand what's going on with these "fans."

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Bills Blog said:

I have a question about the fans at the stadium. Maybe some who read this are among the group I'm referring to with this question.

When the pick-six happened and the game was suddenly lost -- one play after the overturned TD -- how are the fans on the video board still smiling and laughing and dancing and having a great time? Seriously, what is going on? You're dressed up in all that gear, but are you actually a Bills fan? This is supremely confusing and frustrating to me. You come to the stadium but you don't care what happens in the game? My brother and I were pissed -- he restrained me from assaulting a gloating Pats fan -- and I don't understand what's going on with these "fans."

Seriously or trolling? If serious, seek help. If trolling, please stop.

Assualting another fan because of a football game?

• Like (+1) 13
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Dude, I'm right there with you.  I hate it when fans have a good time at a sporting event.  

• Haha (+1) 12

Find another hobby.....you seem to be abit ill tempered......seriously had to be restrained because of a football game?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is what makes

1.  You a complete waste of air

2.  Gives the entire fan base a bad reputation that you would even think about hurting another person over a stupid football game.  Get a life!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Honestly, I went in (not the game, but the Bills backers bar in Houston) expecting a blowout. So when we actually kept it a game till the 4th quarter I was presently surprised. When the Bills do bad this season, I don't even get mad. I expect it, and its comical, and I'm at a bar with my friends having fun. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

You should power slam yourself through a burning table.  You'll feel beter.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4

I’m guessing the OP is young.  When I went to the Bills/Cowboys MNF game, a Dallas fan came up and hugged me to gloat.  I didn’t assault him but I pushed him off me and he fell down the aisle steps.  I was 26 back then.  Now I’m married, have kids and a career, and couldn’t imagine getting that upset over a game.  I love the Bills, schedule my sundays around them, but who could possibly be that upset after a game where the outcome was known prior to kickoff?  

• Like (+1) 2

The guy I almost assaulted was being incomprehensibly disrespectful and deserved to get his teeth kicked in. Having said that, when I got in his face the second time and told him to shut up, he left.

Regarding this topic in general, I think it's a really bad look for the TV audience to see our fans partying when we're losing.

1 minute ago, The Bills Blog said:

The guy I almost assaulted was being incomprehensibly disrespectful and deserved to get his teeth kicked in. Having said that, when I got in his face the second time and told him to shut up, he left.

Regarding this topic in general, I think it's a really bad look for the TV audience to see our fans partying when we're losing.

Yes, they should be crying and starting fights like adults!

SMH

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2