Browns: HC Hue Jackson fired

BeastMode54

Who watched Hard Knocks?  

It will not take Hue Jackson a long time to clean out his office and leave the facility.

His nice big desktop was always barren!  Computer monitor on it but not much else.  Maybe a pen.

I always laugh when I see that; reminds me of GW Bush's desk (or Trump's) in the oval office.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

When I watched Hard Knocks I thought the guy came across as a bit of a joke. The bit that stood out to me was when Coleman complained about being with the 2nd strings or 3rd team and Jackson said "talk to the offensive coordinator". Just struck me as a bit gutless, like he was more worried about his players liking him than respecting him.

3 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

Agreed. 

We already know what happens when you fire your head coach every 2-3 years. We’ve seen that play out 10x over. 

Lets try something new for once... 

I am sick of constantly switching coaches, and then watching lots of good players leave who no longer fit the scheme. 

I want to see what happens when you actually give a coach some time to build the team he wants. 

Thankfuflly, I feel it’s pretty safe to say McDermott will be back next year. I don’t think he’s in any danger of being fired. 

Thank you.  finally a voice of reason.

• Like (+1) 1

Someone please resurrect The Coach and get him to Cleveland STAT!  "Well GrrrreeeeeEEEEEEEeeegg, said it had to be that way, so it was!"  Great times in Sports Radio, for sure.

I can totally picture the "Heh, heh, heh, I AM smarter than everyone else" look on Williams face when this was announced.  Get ready boys...

So how is this more relevant then having different gameday threads?

This has nothing to do with the Bills...  I'd rather have multiple game threads, so I dont have to scroll through 15 pages of posts

4 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

A good interim choice I think plus they are done with Pittsburgh- so Al can end another streak.

Per CBS “Jackson is the sixth straight Cleveland coach to be fired following the team's second game against Pittsburgh. Romeo Crennel, Eric Mangini, Pat Shurmur, Rob Chudzinski and Mike Pettine all met the same demise.”

Just unbelievable how Pittsburgh is in Cleveland’s head as bad as NE is in ours.

This is misleading.  Cleveland had ended their season with Pittsburg all but 1 year since 2010. 

8 minutes ago, cle23 said:

This is misleading.  Cleveland had ended their season with Pittsburg all but 1 year since 2010. 

Agreed, but Romeo was prior to 2010 and in 2008 Pittsburgh was the last game.

It is just a funny coincidence, but that is an impressive streak.