This Monday night Game reminds me of

BakersBills

11 hours ago, BakersBills said:

A few years ago when we played Dallas on Monday night defense was insanely good but offense couldn’t do a damn thing and we lost on a last second field goal

i see it happening again

The Battle of Leyte Gulf.

We're the Japanese.

The Imperial Japanese Navy (IJN) mobilized nearly all of its remaining major naval vessels in an attempt to defeat the Allied invasion but was repulsed by the U.S. Navy's Third and Seventh fleets. The IJN failed to achieve its objective, suffered heavy losses, and never sailed to battle in comparable force thereafter. The majority of its surviving heavy ships, deprived of fuel, remained in their bases for the rest of the Pacific War and suffered under heavy sustained aerial attack.

what im saying is the Bills are going to get so roundly defeated that they are going to decide there's no point in continuing as a NFL franchise

Edited by dorquemada

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I'm thinking more of the game around that same time as the Dallas game, don't remember exactly what season, where people got fooled into thinking the Bills might be good and got flexed at home on Sunday night against the Pats.  I think they beat us by about 40 points.

8 hours ago, #34fan said:

I feel like this game could make history.... Perhaps the worst Monday night loss ever.... Unless the D has a special strategy... Otherwise it's a Gronk/Brady/Edelman/Gordon highlight reel... :(

Actually I think it will be another white out of the backfield game for the Pats.. the Bulls will shut down either Gronk or Edelman and Gordon will make 3-4 catches for 90 yards or so.. but white be the one make Bills fans yell and pull their hair out yelling. (Sort of like myself with Troudesky running last week for the Bears on the Pats drove me absolutely nuts)

4 hours ago, PeterDude said:

I don't even plan to DVR this game, there seems to be no point.

until it turns our something else then you kick yourself in the a**

2 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

The Alamo is a best case scenario I think. More likely is Little Big Horn and the Bills are the US 7th Cavalry. 

LOL 

Yeah, but who's our egotistical Custer?  

47 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

until it turns our something else then you kick yourself in the a**

Possible, but there are so many highlights on the internet these days, it's not like in the 1990's when I used to use a VCR to tape the games, there was no internet back then. (Damn, that sounds like a "I used to walk 10 miles in the snow to school" story)

10 hours ago, #34fan said:

I feel like this game could make history.... Perhaps the worst Monday night loss ever.... Unless the D has a special strategy... Otherwise it's a Gronk/Brady/Edelman/Gordon highlight reel... :(

Ravens 48 - Packers 3.  2005-12-19 looks like the highest point differential for a Monday Night game.