Im starting Benjamin this week in fantasy. You should too.

Ramza86

KB was showing signs of life last week. I could see him putting up 12-15 in a PPR league this Sunday.

I'm not giving the guy a pass for his poor blocking and disinterested body language. However, for a guy like KB who uses his body and doesn't get a ton of separation, timing is everything, and we all know JA's timing is a work in progress.

Debating if I should pick up the Buff D over the Jets (playing the Vikings) this week. I expect our D to have a great game, but the Vikings give up more fantasy points and expect the Jets to be extra motivated to make Cousins look like bad after the way he treated them in the off season.

1 hour ago, 416BillsFan said:

Debating if I should pick up the Buff D over the Jets (playing the Vikings) this week. I expect our D to have a great game, but the Vikings give up more fantasy points and expect the Jets to be extra motivated to make Cousins look like bad after the way he treated them in the off season.

I'd start Bills D.   Luck throws Int's, and we likely sack him 3 times at least.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Hmmm.  If i start KB i'd need to sit either Brandin Cooks OR Tyler Boyd, and both those guys are projected to get double the output of KB.   Tough decision but I may have to leave Benjamin on the bench for one more week until i see if DereK Anderson can still play football?!?

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Hmmm.  If i start KB i'd need to sit either Brandin Cooks OR Tyler Boyd, and both those guys are projected to get double the output of KB.   Tough decision but I may have to leave Benjamin on the bench for one more week until i see if DereK Anderson can still play football?!?

Nah youre starting those two for a while.

No Kupp this week. Cooks is a must start. 

Boyds production has been very solid. 

Edited by Ramza86
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

Lol. Not a good year for me. 14 teamer...I missed on too many mid rounders. 

image.thumb.png.97a4a8e4f8c76366e6c67ddb24ed52a9.png

Melvin Gordon is good!

Personally, until the Bills display that they have a legit NFL offense (it has been since about 2002), I try to stay away from Bills offensive players, no matter how much I like them... I might take Hauscka in a bye-week pinch...

Edited by Buftex

14 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Would have been a lot more if the Colts didnt destroy us on the ground like that. 

That was very unexpected.

the rushing,  the blown coverage 

Looked like McD was too busy worrying about the O he forgot to keep LF in check.  

Their first few series on D was working, why did they stop pressuring him?  

On 10/18/2018 at 9:10 AM, Ramza86 said:

Billieve boys. Anderson will get him the ROCK.

I got Baldwin and D Adams on bye. lol

I am glad I didnt listen to you. Benjamin is slow as heck and runs lazy routes. He can go up and get it once in awhile but thats it. I dont expect to see KB back next year.

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I am glad I didnt listen to you. Benjamin is slow as heck and runs lazy routes. He can go up and get it once in awhile but thats it. I dont expect to see KB back next year.

4 for 71 aint that bad man. Lol

6 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Let me save all of your FF teams, release any Bills players that you have because the loosing will leech onto your team. If you need to do something Bills related for FFL, hope to start the defense that is going against the Bills. If you do those 2 things you can't go wrong.

Lol, i only picked him up for this week...but I have the room to roster him. I think I might if Anderson continues playing.

10 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

4 for 71 aint that bad man. Lol

Lol, i only picked him up for this week...but I have the room to roster him. I think I might if Anderson continues playing.

Thats his peak- plus TD’s are where its at and the Bills arent doing so great at that lol. 

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Thats his peak- plus TD’s are where its at and the Bills arent doing so great at that lol. 

That is certainly not his peak. 

The colts had 33 minutes of TOP.

You think if we had a couple more drives he wouldnt get targeted?

18 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

I think Anderson would of thrown more picks lol. KB hasnt done much this season- I just dont trust the guy to get alot of points in fantasy. Everyone has their own takes on who to play or not- and I respect that- its all in fun really. 

Edited by billsfan_34

21 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

DA is no world beater obviously but he just got here and had no camp, no preseason, 3 practices... he has background with KB but it has been a long time since he’s thrown to him. I didn’t expect much from DA this week and 71 yards was actually more than I thought he would get this early. DA is going to have to throw a lot on MNF... with a few more practices under his belt and a long week, plus a suspect NE secondary we could see a big week from KB whether we lose by 30 or 80.

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I think Anderson would of thrown more picks lol. KB hasnt done much this season- I just dont trust the guy to get alot of points in fantasy. Everyone has their own takes on who to play or not- and I respect that- its all in fun really. 

lol. I agree with that. 

I think because it was Derek and Kelvin have always had a little connection in their limited time together.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

DA is no world beater obviously but he just got here and had no camp, no preseason, 3 practices... he has background with KB but it has been a long time since he’s thrown to him. I didn’t expect much from DA this week and 71 yards was actually more than I thought he would get this early. DA is going to have to throw a lot on MNF... with a few more practices under his belt and a long week, plus a suspect NE secondary we could see a big week from KB whether we lose by 30 or 80.

I think KB is def an interesting play this week against NE. 

Not a great defense by all means and we will be playing from behind...so its enticing if you had a flex spot or a bye week situation.

I dont know if I would play him. Hes prolly going to line up with Gilmore and I think Gilmore would shadow him enough to where DA might not want to let it rip.