Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does she have an item from the 90's that has potential DJT DNA on it?

She just might...

But you miss the point.

Its so much fun watching GOPigs get off on Biden but refuse to acknowledge that Trump is just as much a nasty pig - with plenty of law suits and payoffs to point to...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

She just might...

But you miss the point.

Its so much fun watching GOPigs get off on Biden but refuse to acknowledge that Trump is just as much a nasty pig - with plenty of law suits and payoffs to point to...

Your logic is hilarious.  You don't think that Trump being a wealthy person has something to do with lawsuits.  I know. I know.  Cletus in the trailer park gets sued, also.  The trouble is once the woman who is going after Cletus is told by her attorney that she has a better chance of getting hit by Haley's Comet than getting 10 dollars out of Cletus the case normally ends.  By the way for any guy who is in college or graduate school be careful where you leaved soiled sheets, towels, clothing, etc as now a woman will probably hang onto those materials in case the guy hits it big in 20 years.  Not saying that an honorable woman in pursuing rape charges should be denied but they need to be followed up shortly after an alleged incident happens.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Dummy)

Lol, although I must say for me personally Obama allowing travelers to bring back Cuban cigars and rum with them for personal use is a great thing. The absolute best thing he did in 2 terms as President ! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Your logic is hilarious.  You don't think that Trump being a wealthy person has something to do with lawsuits.  I know. I know.  Cletus in the trailer park gets sued, also.  The trouble is once the woman who is going after Cletus is told by her attorney that she has a better chance of getting hit by Haley's Comet than getting 10 dollars out of Cletus the case normally ends.  By the way for any guy who is in college or graduate school be careful where you leaved soiled sheets, towels, clothing, etc as now a woman will probably hang onto those materials in case the guy hits it big in 20 years.  Not saying that an honorable woman in pursuing rape charges should be denied but they need to be followed up shortly after an alleged incident happens.

Oh, I dunno - Trump is involved with THOUSANDS of law suits - just ask any one of the poor blue collar small business owner who got FUKD over by Trump.

Trump has given NO one (but Trumpholes like you) a reason to give him the benefit of doubt.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I dunno - Trump is involved with THOUSANDS of law suits - just ask any one of the poor blue collar small business owner who got FUKD over by Trump.

Trump has given NO one (but Trumpholes like you) a reason to give him the benefit of doubt.

Would you give your DNA over to the court against the advice of your lawyer?  What is the chain of evidence like after 25 years?  The item in question such as underwear could have been lifted out of Trump's residence versus being a leave-behind after a sexual encounter with a strange woman at her place.  

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Would you give your DNA over to the court against the advice of your lawyer?  What is the chain of evidence like after 25 years?  The item in question such as underwear could have been lifted out of Trump's residence versus being a leave-behind after a sexual encounter with a strange woman at her place.  

Please don't play along..............

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

She just might...

But you miss the point.

I'm just so excited to know that of approximately 330,000,000 people here in the US, these two will probably be selected as Presidential candidates.  Instead of handing out "I Voted" stickers at the polls we'll get vomit bags....

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Doesn't fit the GOPig narrative, right? 

No.

It is just that............you are not worth the time or effort.

OLD AND BUSTED: Democracy Dies in Darkness.

The New Hotness? Captain Obvious: Washington Post Admits Biden ‘Yet to Be Asked’ About Tara Reade.

Couldn’t the Post, you know, ask a couple of their reporters to call Biden up and ask him about Reade?

all_the_presidents_men_4-28-20.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, on the bright side, she does understand her base:

She said in another interview that she would be concerned about Biden “not picking a woman of color because women of color, particularly black women, are the strongest part of the Democratic party, the most loyal.”

This would be fun to drop in the news right before Biden's handlers made his decision:

Abrams’s 2018 gubernatorial campaign is still being investigated by Georgia’s ethics commission, the commission chief told the Daily Caller News Foundation on Friday.

“The investigation into the Abrams campaign remains ongoing,” David H. Emadi, the Georgia Government Transparency & Campaign Finance Commission’s executive director, told the DCNF in an email.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Biden should definitely confront this - but so should Trump.

We should just ignore the fact that the Trump's legal team is in court trying to prevent a woman, who he allegedly raped; from obtaining his DNA?

Woman seeking Trump's DNA fights his effort to delay suit A lawyer for a woman who has accused President Donald Trump of raping her in the 1990s says he's trying to keep the truth from coming out by attempting to delay her defamation lawsuit and her effort to get his DNA

People in glass houses....

You keep bringing this up in a stunning example of whataboutery.  You should make a thread out of it...

In any event, this is from your article.  This is the purpose of the request...seems like a hope and a prayer.  The courts exist for this purpose.  If there's no realistic purpose in requesting someone's DNA then the request ought to be challenged.  You want to spin it into "protecting" the President, that's your interpretation. I disagree with your view.

Carroll is seeking a DNA sample from Trump to see whether it matches unidentified male genetic material in skin cells on a dress that Carroll says she wore during the alleged rape, hasn't laundered and has never donned again, except for a photo shoot last year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, snafu said:

You keep bringing this up in a stunning example of whataboutery.  You should make a thread out of it...

In any event, this is from your article.  This is the purpose of the request...seems like a hope and a prayer.  The courts exist for this purpose.  If there's no realistic purpose in requesting someone's DNA then the request ought to be challenged.  You want to spin it into "protecting" the President, that's your interpretation. I disagree with your view.

Carroll is seeking a DNA sample from Trump to see whether it matches unidentified male genetic material in skin cells on a dress that Carroll says she wore during the alleged rape, hasn't laundered and has never donned again, except for a photo shoot last year.

Breaking news: Trump is not a saint.

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

"Trump is not a saint" is old news. "Trump is not a saint" is news that's been repeated often.

The breaking news is that Biden isn't a saint. This is news that isn't repeated often. That's why people are talking about Biden and not Trump thiStime. Pretty simple to understand.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

...and CERTAINLY we are NOT a litigious society with quick buck ambulance chasers going after deep pockets......naw, NO WAY......

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...and CERTAINLY we are NOT a litigious society with quick buck ambulance chasers going after deep pockets......naw, NO WAY......

When Trump was running, and subsequently elected, womenwho had ever met Donald Trump and taken a photo with him everywhere cheered!!! They thought they had hit the jackpot. "He's gonna pay us all off now, regardless of how out-there the allegation!" Except, instead of following his his past attorney-advice to "just pay them to go away," it now became "fight it." Ut oh.

Rich (and/or famous) men have long paid off "allegations" so they go away.

They'd have been better off doing this:

I am sure some did, but when could that have possibly started? (10-20 years ago?)

Since the Biden-finger-rape allegation got a second life (it had come up last year and no one noticed) I have felt the only reason she might have credence (as opposed to "why didn't you come forward when this happened?) is because he was a sitting Senator when it allegedly happened (a VERY powerful position), and going to the press back then who have been a non-starter (her mother calling in to Larry King notwithstanding).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

When Trump was running, and subsequently elected, womenwho had ever met Donald Trump and taken a photo with him everywhere cheered!!! They thought they had hit the jackpot. "He's gonna pay us all off now, regardless of how out-there the allegation!" Except, instead of following his his past attorney-advice to "just pay them to go away," it now became "fight it." Ut oh.

Rich (and/or famous) men have long paid off "allegations" so they go away.

They'd have been better off doing this:

I am sure some did, but when could that have possibly started? (10-20 years ago?)

Since the Biden-finger-rape allegation got a second life (it had come up last year and no one noticed) I have felt the only reason she might have credence (as opposed to "why didn't you come forward when this happened?) is because he was a sitting Senator when it allegedly happened (a VERY powerful position), and going to the press back then who have been a non-starter (her mother calling in to Larry King notwithstanding).

......I am certainly in a conundrum regardless of who or what party, position, etc.....BUT am interested in YOUR perspective as a highly valued female poster....certainly there have been MAJOR inhibitions for women coming forward for a multitude of silencing reasons which in their defense sucks....at the same time, should there be or perhaps NOT, a semblance of "statute of limitations" ?.....perhaps they exist legally but in the salacious feeding frenzy of real time media currently, is digging up dirt from 20, 30 or 35 years ago even relevant?....sure TBD'ers are not running for office, but can you imagine a TBD expose' of posters' past (I was an altar boy so I am easily excluded-COUGH)??.....

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......I am certainly in a conundrum regardless of who or what party, position, etc.....BUT am interested in YOUR perspective as a highly valued female poster....certainly there have been MAJOR inhibitions for women coming forward for a multitude of silencing reasons which in their defense sucks....at the same time, should there be or perhaps NOT, a semblance of "statute of limitations" ?.....perhaps they exist legally but in the salacious feeding frenzy of real time media currently, is digging up dirt from 20, 30 or 35 years ago even relevant?....sure TBD'ers are not running for office, but can you imagine a TBD expose' of posters' past (I was an altar boy so I am easily excluded-COUGH)??.....

I do not normally think any allegations from 20, 30 years ago (or longer) should be allowed to come forward, never mind result in a charge and conviction. There are exceptions of course - police corruption (unwilling to take a complaint against a powerful man, purposely botching a complaint against a powerful man), powerful men being the alleged perpetrators, so women are  too scared to come forward at the time, and possibly, children (there is a reason for the possibly as people can remake a memory) although children would need a cutoff before they turned 21 (25, 28, but none of this 30 years later stuff).

How in the world can you (generic you) convict in a he-said-she-said situation when our entire criminal justice system is built on innocent until proven guilty?  Can you accurately recall what you did last week, let alone what happened 40 years ago? Some say that the event is burned into your (generic your) brain, but there is enough instances of "if you say it often enough, it becomes true" to question long term memories.  That is why contemporaneous evidence is so helpful, at least to me.

Sexual assault is, unfortunately, more prevalent than anyone would like to admit. Would it be horrible to come forward with a case of sexual assault against someone you know? (Which is much more prevalent than the stranger bopping you over the head and dragging you into the bushes which would result in most women seeking immediate help and pressing charges.) Of course it would be traumatic (in addition to the trauma of the assault). But, there are reasons why we have statute of limitations, and that is not to protect the guilty.

I honestly feel sorry for men these days if they have any kind of money or power. It used to be you worried about someone showing up with a kid and claiming it as yours. (DNA helped with the liars.) Now, men need to worry about a sexual assault allegation that is 20, 30, 40 years ago.  And, that can impact your freedom, not just your pocketbook.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

breaking news, this is the '20 Democratic Presidential Primary thread. since Trump is not the subject of being primaried in any primaries, your constant flailing is just whataboutisim. there are plenty of Trump threads, this isn't one of them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

breaking news, this is the '20 Democratic Presidential Primary thread. since Trump is not the subject of being primaried in any primaries, your constant flailing is just whataboutisim. there are plenty of Trump threads, this isn't one of them.

oh, and what authority do you have?

10 hours ago, Hedge said:

I'll take "Ways To Destroy Your Credibility in 20 Seconds" for $200, Alex.

You're a real champion for women, Gillibrand. I suggest you start hanging out with Kamala Harris so she can give you tips on how to retain your senate seat.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

just block me snowflake 

You must have received the memo from your bosses that it was time to attempt to steal "snowflake" from the non pussies of this world. It's no wonder that you pussies can't have an original thought. Your new leader is a finger !@#$ plagiarist who makes up outrageous lies on a daily basis. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'll take "Ways To Destroy Your Credibility in 20 Seconds" for $200, Alex.

You're a real champion for women, Gillibrand. I suggest you start hanging out with Kamala Harris so she can give you tips on how to retain your senate seat.

Wouldn't she need to start out with some modicum credibility in order for any credibility to be destroyed?