Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

On 4/18/2020 at 2:29 AM, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is really going to be the Democratic candidate?

To break this down:

This incoherent, mumbling, bumbling fool is - at least mathematically - a 50% chance of becoming the leader of the free world.

My dear God!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, LSHMEAB said:

@RealKayAdams

To be perfectly clear, I will absolutely be voting for Biden because I don't want to see a runaway SC and I'd prefer progressive ideas not get vetoed. But I won't be doing so enthusiastically. Pretty sure he'll win Nevada, but I think he's only got about a 35-40 percent chance of winning the GE. 

Republicans walk in lock step with their candidate while Democrats cannibalize their own. Too many Bernie bros are gonna sit this one out, and that's a shame, even if I get it.

Classic vote against candidate X scenario. Didn't work in 2016. Probably won't work this time around.

It’s okay I understand, just make sure you hold Biden’s feet to the fire if he gets elected. You should also demand to know Biden’s short list of SC judges before the election. Same goes for his VP choice. My best guess is that it will be filled with lackluster anti-union neoliberal types.

I’ve already decided to vote Green in a blue non-swing state. I’m recommending the same for all other progressives who live in obvious non-swing states or who are otherwise planning to stay home on November 3.

Good to see you back on PPP, by the way! I think we are the only Bernie supporters here??

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ALF said:

Vice President Michelle Obama?

"I'd take her in a heartbeat," Biden told Jon Delano of former first lady Michelle Obama. "She's brilliant. She knows the way around. She is a really fine woman. The Obamas are great friends."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/politics/michelle-obama-joe-biden-vice-president/index.html

That's the only way Joe'd have a chance. 

But she won't do it. 

(and if she did, her husband is about to get detonated with the biggest scandal in United States history -- so her name is about to be Mudd)

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Biden Caves To Special Interest Group In Exchange For Endorsement

Joe Biden scored two big endorsements (for Democrats) on Monday. Both the League of Conservation Voters Action Fund and the Congressional Black Caucus PAC weighed in with their support of Biden’s presidential bid. While neither endorsement is particularly unusual, given both always endorse Democrat candidates, it is interesting that both waited until there is no other choice before offering their official endorsements.

In order to get the endorsement nailed down from the League of Conservation Voters (LCV) Action Fund, Biden is moving even more left than he already has done in order to secure the votes of environmental alarmists. His campaign promises have been tweaked and Biden is agreeing to “meaningfully engage” with more voices of the climate change movement. That is nebulous language but it appears to have satisfied the activists.

More at the link: https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/04/20/biden-caves-special-interest-group-exchange-endorsement/

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Mrs Lurleen ObushaObomney Wallace will help BidenS carry 2 counties in Alabama the ones where Helen Keller endorsed CPUSA....VOTING SKIN COLOR would be good if GREEN ... ALL this worthless chatter

.....49 hours to BILLs draft time WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs a Syracuse hometown Buffalo BILLs fan with a better use of Cuomo billions for Erie County

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I would not be just a muffin',
My head all full of stuffin',
My heart all full of pain;

I would dance and be merry,

life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

or

Just to register emotion, jealousy, devotion
And really feel the part
I could stay young and chipper
And I'd lock it with a zipper
If I only had a heart

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Shouldn’t  we pick leaders based on their ability to lead not based on the color of their skin and/or the genitalia between their legs?  

No. Clearly you need to be sent to a re-education camp to up your comprehension of identity-politics wokeness.

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No it would not.

So  Michelle Obama  would have to be the VP candidate  or Trump wins bigly ?

Lets see what the economy  is like in Nov

Not that I would vote for Trump or Biden ,  NYC  will decide the electoral votes for NY

Edited by ALF

☝️:lol:

Proving he doesn't think for himself. Took someone else asking why he hasn't called out Biden for him to call out Biden. 

Brainless agent for evil. That's all he is. 

Just now, ALF said:

So  Michelle Obama  would have to be the VP candidate  or Trump wins bigly ?

She's the only pick that could make an impact on the election. 

But she won't do it. 

Every other pick is a loser for No Chance Joe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She's the only pick that could make an impact on the election. 

But she won't do it. 

Every other pick is a loser for No Chance Joe.

You want Michelle Obama.
You'll settle for Kamala Harris.
You'll get Stacey Abrams.

<_<

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/22/2020 at 10:37 PM, Chef Jim said:

Shouldn’t  we pick leaders based on their ability to lead not based on the color of their skin and/or the genitalia between their legs?  

I have a NSFW joke involving Kamala Harris and Willie Brown. Should I make it? No...no, I shouldn't.

My prediction for VP is still Harris, with Newsom a possible Biden replacement at the convention. An all-California ticket I suppose (EDIT: Oops, forgot that both Pres and VP can't be from same state).

Edited by RealKayAdams

7 minutes ago, RealKayAdams said:

I have a NSFW joke involving Kamala Harris and Willie Brown. Should I make it? No...no, I shouldn't.

My prediction for VP is still Harris, with Newsom a possible Biden replacement at the convention. An all-California ticket I suppose.

He can't pick Newsome. 

He'd LOVE Harris but I think she's too smart to take what would be a ticket aboard the Titanic. Her career would be better served to sit it out and wait for 2024.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Correct. 

Mind you -- what's ironic about this: 

Trump is still taking guff for the Access Hollywood tape where he said he could grab women by the ***** if he wanted and get away with it because he's a star. 

Joe, on the other hand, allegedly actually grabbed a woman by the ***** -- and got away with it until now because he's a star. 

Trump was right. Again.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, RealKayAdams said:

My prediction for VP is still Harris, with Newsom a possible Biden replacement at the convention. An all-California ticket I suppose.

Both candidates can not be from the same state.

• Thank you (+1) 1