Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tell me these folks definitely wouldn’t use their dead parents mail in ballot to cheat

If these tweets are on the up-and-up, these people need some mental help.

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tell me these folks definitely wouldn’t use their dead parents mail in ballot to cheat

If Joe did anything like that to my family, he would be lucky not to end up with a bullet in his fvckin head, never mind vote for him.

Bernie can gather more delegates. A Federal judge says NYS has to hold the democratic primary.

</snip>

On Tuesday night, Douglas A. Kellner, a co-chair of the New York Board of Elections, said the board was “reviewing the decision and preparing an appeal.” And speaking on CNN, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said the presidential primary would proceed per the court’s ruling at least for the time being, but he noted the potential for an appeal.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Was this posted?

Biden insiders slam Stacey Abrams’ veep pitch: ‘No one takes Stacey seriously’

</snip>

Stacey Abrams, a former Georgia State House leader, is aggressively marketing herself as a potential vice president for Joe Biden — increasingly irritating those in the former veep’s orbit, an insider said.

</snip>

“No one takes Stacey seriously. And her public campaigning for the job seems more like a hostage negotiation than an actual attempt to get the job,” a Biden insider told The Post. “Biden is an old school guy and will always be. Picking Stacey would be like picking [Sarah] Palin. He doesn’t need to throw a Hail Mary. He wants a good governing partner.”

Internally, her star has fallen with the onset of the coronavirus as concerns grow about her preparedness.

“Stacey isn’t ready on day one. Even she knows that and it’s why she’s engaging in this dance. She might get perfunctorily better, but she’s not a serious pick for him. And her campaign is viewed as much as promotion for her book as it is for being chosen as Biden’s VP,” the insider continued, referring to Abrams’ forthcoming book “Our Time Is Now.”

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Internally, her star has fallen with the onset of the coronavirus as concerns grow about her preparedness.

Stacey isn’t ready on day one. Even she knows that and it’s why she’s engaging in this dance. She might get perfunctorily better, but she’s not a serious pick for him. And her campaign is viewed as much as promotion for her book as it is for being chosen as Biden’s VP,” the insider continued, referring to Abrams’ forthcoming book “Our Time Is Now.”

The bolded part stood out to me. I know this should be a quality of every VP candidate, but I don’t know if it is this first thing on the top of the list.  With Biden, it has to be. If he chooses a VP running mate who isn’t ready to step in immediately, it will hurt his chances. 

• Like (+1) 2

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: The One Poll Stat That Has Biden People Sweating. 

“As we survey this ever-shifting coronavirus landscape here in 2020, Trump supporters should be relieved about this Biden unfavorability news.

When that is coupled with an overwhelming voter enthusiasm gap the prospects for the president’s reelection look far better than the rest of the polling would indicate.”

Tara Reade:

Court filing by her ex-husband. (1996)

</snip>

A court document from 1996 shows former Senate staffer Tara Reade told her ex-husband she was sexually harassed while working for Joe Biden in 1993.

The declaration — exclusively obtained by The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California — does not say Biden committed the harassment nor does it mention Reade’s more recent allegations of sexual assault.

Reade’s then-husband Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration. Dronen at the time was contesting a restraining order Reade filed against him days after he filed for divorce, Superior Court records show.

</snip>

In the filing dated March 25, 1996, Dronen testified that he met Reade in the spring of 1993 while the two worked for separate members of Congress in Washington, D.C.

Dronen wrote that Reade told him she “eventually struck a deal with the chief of staff of the Senator’s office and left her position.”

“It was obvious that this event had a very traumatic effect on (Reade), and that she is still sensitive and effected (sic) by it today,” Dronen wrote.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

can't help but think that this all part of the Dems playbook to have HillRod replace him at the convention.

Didn't she do a stupid women's thing with him last week?  Now, I get she stuck by Bill, buuuutttt...

You gotta wonder what will happen. Who will ride to the rescue that couldn't beat the corrupt dementia patient who likes to sniff hair in the primaries? Michelle Obama? Hillary? Bernie? 

I hope the RNC puts a LOT of money into the down tickets. I can't imagine the DNC enthusiasm will be there (although never say never).

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Didn't she do a stupid women's thing with him last week?  Now, I get she stuck by Bill, buuuutttt...

You gotta wonder what will happen. Who will ride to the rescue that couldn't beat the corrupt dementia patient who likes to sniff hair in the primaries? Michelle Obama? Hillary? Bernie? 

I hope the RNC puts a LOT of money into the down tickets. I can't imagine the DNC enthusiasm will be there (although never say never).

just my opinion but... as the dam has sprung several leaks, soon to be a flood... the Dems don't have a prayer... down ticket, up ticket or sideways ticket. they have shot themselves in the foot and it is potentially hemoragic. they may have literally killed themselves.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I’m hoping that they don’t replace Uncle Joe though. 

He is the easiest to beat. 

You would think that with all the evidence that they would, 

But you know how the Left can never admit that they were wrong. ?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The talking point is "inconsistencies" and the dancing monkey blue checkmarks are working overtime to spread it. She must be gaining traction as credible.

The statement by her ex from '96 definitely leads credence to the supposition that something happened to her in '93.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

Reminder: as bad as the TR story is for the Biden campaign, today’s DOJ news (and upcoming news) is much worse for No Chance Joe. 

He was #2, and in the room, when 44 decided to become the first president in US history to actively interfere with the peaceful transition of power. Joe rode shotgun on that operation, an operation which shredded the constitution and the civil liberties of innocent Americans for purely partisan and political reasons. 

The damage to Joe from this hasn’t even begun.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is SO funny .....that is exactly what it looks like inside HUNTERaunt in Auburn across the creek from Wegmans.....maybe his dead wife took Joe JUNIOR home to meet daddy some weekend off from school in Syracuse??  Maybe 1st daddy in law put Joe JUNIOR to work serving coffee ALL PUMPED UP on free java ???? I wonder how many catholic girls in Auburn rapist Joe JUNIOR molested back in his hippie days  ????? Just another eyewitness report to demoRAT CORRUPTION brought to you from the Strom Thurmond Racist Senate School of raping 15 year old Black girls in Edgefield and protege' Joe JUNIOR Bidens the youngest 29 year old STUD SENATOR ever elected 

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reminder: as bad as the TR story is for the Biden campaign, today’s DOJ news (and upcoming news) is much worse for No Chance Joe. 

He was #2, and in the room, when 44 decided to become the first president in US history to actively interfere with the peaceful transition of power. Joe rode shotgun on that operation, an operation which shredded the constitution and the civil liberties of innocent Americans for purely partisan and political reasons. 

The damage to Joe from this hasn’t even begun.  

Don't forget Bernie is also protecting the Jeb Bush crime families mass treason in Florida 2000 blaming the terrorizing of 50 thousand Blacks @ GUNPOINT in 100 counties away from polls blaming all that on Ralph Nader ....the blueREDS redBLUES duopoly will murder Seth Rich Vince Foster JFK RFK MLKjr and never put a single murderer in jail from Orangeburg Jackson State Kent State and cops killing minorities all across USA 

17 hours ago, Taro T said:

The statement by her ex from '96 definitely leads credence to the supposition that something happened to her in '93.  

Rape a lawyer on a demoRAT SENATOR staff and watch the mixed loyalties fly like kitchen knives and kisses by battered women..... Tara Reade is rape victim 66 milion and one inside USA in living memories....gay Lindsey Graham "inconsistencies" got rapist Kavanaugh on the DC CIRCUIT APPEALS COURT over Dr Ford objection during the non-presidency of boy bush "43" sneer quote