Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Both candidates can not be from the same state.

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have never heard this before. And from the same state in what regard?

Actually, they can. However, there is a caveat:

https://www.history.com/news/can-the-president-and-vice-president-be-from-the-same-state

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He'd LOVE Harris but I think she's too smart to take what would be a ticket aboard the Titanic. Her career would be better served to sit it out and wait for 2024.

It might be an interesting way for her to rehabilitate her image, after Tulsi's rather brutal assassination.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It might be an interesting way for her to rehabilitate her image, after Tulsi's rather brutal assassination.

No matter what she does to rehabilitate her image I'm still going to see "Heels Up Harris".

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

No matter what she does to rehabilitate her image I'm still going to see "Heels Up Harris".

Oh, don't get me wrong, it won't work. She's still going to come across as an obvious phony, and I have no faith she'll be able to spin her record (from blowing Mayor Brown's Willie to her stint as a crooked oppressive persecutor to her Senate career) as anything other than her being a political opportunist.

I'm just speculating that she's dumb enough to believe she can rehabilitate her image and spin her prior record with the help of a compliant media.

No Chance Joe. Where’s the outrage from @transplantbillsfan and the other virtue signaling asshats? Why are they so silent on this? 

Is it because they don’t have real principles? 

Nahh

https://mobile.twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1254080377347436544

No Chance Joe — forced on you by a corrupt establishment. His list of accolades are precisely the same as what the left has been baselessly accusing Trump of possessing: mentally unfit, a sexual predator, serial liar, and completely corrupt.

Only when it comes to Joe those are REAL accomplishments, rather than just talk. 

One is a real doer. 

Thanks, DNC, for proving yet again that you don’t care about what you spent four years pulling your hair out over. 

• Thank you (+1) 4

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No Chance Joe. Where’s the outrage from @transplantbillsfan and the other virtue signaling asshats? Why are they so silent on this? 

Nahh

No Chance Joe — forced on you by a corrupt establishment. His list of accolades are precisely the same as what the left has been baselessly accusing Trump of possessing: mentally unfit, a sexual predator, serial liar, and completely corrupt.

Only when it comes to Joe those are REAL accomplishments, rather than just talk. 

One is a real doer. 

Thanks, DNC, for proving yet again that you don’t care about what you spent four years pulling your hair out over. 

Dude.

It's the goddamn draft.

Give yourself a break from politics and your obsession with me and enjoy the sports respite we have for the hot minute we have it.

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Dude.

It's the goddamn draft.

Give yourself a break from politics and your obsession with me and enjoy the sports respite we have for the hot minute we have it.

Got it. 

You only rail about women being abused when it's not the draft (not when you're told to by your programmers). 

Way to stand up for your principles, transplant. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nahh

One is a real doer. 

Holy crap...

I just bothered reading your post despite my conviction I'd be focused solely on the draft alone for 3 days.

If you aren't a Russian bot, you're a blind, naive soul.

I hope you aren't a Russian bot, primarily because if you are the beautiful avatar I'm giving you in November won't phase you because you don't have a soul.

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Holy crap...

I just bothered reading your post despite my conviction I'd be focused solely on the draft alone for 3 days.

If you aren't a Russian bot, you're a blind, naive soul.

I hope you aren't a Russian bot, primarily because if you are the beautiful avatar I'm giving you in November won't phase you because you don't have a soul.

No answer to the actual charge, eh? Just deferral to "anyone who says something that runs counter to my programming must be a Russian bot". That ***** is tied and weak -- not to mention three years too late. 

Do better, Transplant. You own this now. The guy running against Trump is literally guilty of everything the left has accused Trump of being (without evidence) for the past four years: 

Joe is mentally incapable of doing the job (check)

Joe is hopelessly corrupt and spent a lifetime using his government job to line his own pockets and that of his family (check)

Joe is an aggressive sexual assaulter, has done it on film countless times and LITERALLY grabbed a woman by her ***** (check)

Tell me again how Joe is a better alternative to Trump. How he's a better man. Or, admit that you care more about appearances (when it's cultivated by a compliant media complex) rather than actually protecting women, ending corruption, and having a mentally fit person in the Oval Office. Because if you support Joe, with all we know about him, you're LOUDLY stating that you don't actually care about any of that, and everything you've gnashed your teeth about for the past four years was bullshite virtue signaling.

NO CHANCE JOE.

But you're going to look real good rocking a Trump avatar for a year. 

I tried to tell you for over a year, @transplantbillsfan, that Joe has no chance. If it wasn't his corruption that would sink him, it would be his creepy sexual assault record. 6 months to go of Joe being pillared and people like you having to choose where your principles REALLY lie: with the DNC or with truth, honesty, and decency. 

He's got no chance to win. The only question left is will the DNC even let him be the nominee when it's all said and done? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ALF said:

If the DNC had common sense they would convince Biden to drop out and have a brokered convention.

They don’t have common sense though.

This is clear from their various platforms over the past several cycles, not to mention the fact they are a corrupt organization who clearly demonstrates they care not about their members’ goals or wishes, only the power their members can give them when they’re in office. 

This is the same DNC that spent years railing about identity politics and wound up forcing (FORCING) a minority woman from even appearing on stage in the final few debates because she dared speak the truth about Clinton. And then in the end forced the party to back a deluded, senile, corrupt mainstay of the old order who’s not only a man and white — but a serial sexual assaulter. 

The DNC is who they say they are. And if people are still on their train despite these facts, that’s on them. They’re in for a long 5 years. 

• Like (+1) 2

That dog won't hunt. 

They are not going to replace him. They are going to ride it out and hope this gets memory holed by the public (because they still think the media is controlling most people's information intake). 

Good luck with that. 

No Chance Joe.

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That dog won't hunt. 

They are not going to replace him. They are going to ride it out and hope this gets memory holed by the public (because they still think the media is controlling most people's information intake). 

Good luck with that. 

No Chance Joe.

Isn’t that exactly what the GOP did w Trump? And continues to do with Trump?

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Isn’t that exactly what the GOP did w Trump? And continues to do with Trump?

No. The GOP splintered into a Never Trump (neocon/neoliberal) faction and fought him every step of the way (and still are). Trump destroyed the GOP, that's what he spent the first two years of his administration doing (where's Paul Ryan these days? oh, right, running Fox now which turned into a Never Trump outlet in its news division right around the time he got there). 

You're demonstrating again the dangers inherent in spending three years chasing a fake story (RUSSIA!) while ignoring what's actually happening. And what actually happened was Trump detonated the GOP. 

Now he's about to do it to the DNC. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Using his wife as a shield now... because he can't speak, and he's been outed (even though he was never "in the closet) for being an aggressive sexual assaulter. 

No Chance Joe. 

This pandemic IMO is actually working to Joe's benefit.  The media drumbeat of Trump bad carries on while Joe has a great excuse for not actually campaigning except through scripted edited video messages.  He's able to hide and that's good for him.  Long way to go though before November.  Long way in this political and economic climate. 

Poor 2nd MRS BidenS trying to be Eleanor Roosevelt when Joe Junior has polio in his brain

.....why every idiot above in this thread pretends DNC is "left" all drink the Jim Jones koolaid of competency suicide....one even gets F minus for reading the CONSTITUTION with Amendments like fecal stains on toilet paper.....NEWSOME HARRIS 2020 ?  DO YOU ALL WANT JOBS talking stupid on tv about RNC DNC ABC NBC CNN FAUX MSNBC and Bloomberg all selling Wall Street lies and illegal wars in 160 countries.????.....the only human who can fix USA 2021 is WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US @HowieHawkins20 @H'20  peace through Green jobs 5 decades of fighting Nixon nukes BidenS under Strom Thurmond armpits ReaGUN et all borrowing 23 trillion since 1982 fighting for the Green New Deal 2009 every year including 2day there is no fracking in NY where Howie made a monkey out of Cuomo 2014 ready to jail all corporations criminals Inauguration Day after Organic pizzas for 250 million homes 

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

This pandemic IMO is actually working to Joe's benefit.  The media drumbeat of Trump bad carries on while Joe has a great excuse for not actually campaigning except through scripted edited video messages.  He's able to hide and that's good for him.  Long way to go though before November.  Long way in this political and economic climate. 

Oh, it does 100%

Beyond what you already stated, the pandemic gives Joe/DNC a chance to change the format of the debates themselves, or cancel them entirely. Trump on stage vs Joe would be a disaster for Joe. They knew it before this started, now they have a convenient excuse to try to run from that slaughter. Plus, you have the push for national vote-by-mail (so they can cheat it). 

Enough of those advantages for Joe start to add up and soon you begin to stop wondering why so many in the DNC are pushing for extending the stay at home orders for as long as possible and why the goal posts have shifted from "we have to take a beat to make sure the hospitals aren't overwhelmed" to "we have to flatten the curve!" to now "we need everyone in the world to be tested every second of every day before we go back to normal". 

Though it doesn't need to be repeated for many on here, I'll say it again: Never forget that 44 orchestrated and attempted to execute a coup, using the CIA, FBI, DOJ, 5Eyes, and establishment media as political weapons. Joe rode shotgun for that operation. If they were so willing to fundamentally subvert the constitution for their own political goals, do we really think it's beyond their limits to weaponize a pandemic for the same goal? 

• Like (+1) 2

..NO interest in politicization and seriously doubt objective discord will result, but here goes anyway.......considering assessing THE leader of the free world.....Biden vs Sanders were THE best candidates for the Dems to offer up?.....sorry but it is reminiscent to me of the GOP offering up Dole or McCain.......collectively what leadership qualities for this country do you see in Biden, Sanders, Dole or McCain and what is the basis?.....probably painful for some, but leave Trump out of the picture......is that foursome REALLY the "best and brightest" we can put forward?....at age 67 in my advancing years, sure as hell I won't be around to see the long term effects....God help us.....

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh, it does 100%

Beyond what you already stated, the pandemic gives Joe/DNC a chance to change the format of the debates themselves, or cancel them entirely. Trump on stage vs Joe would be a disaster for Joe. They knew it before this started, now they have a convenient excuse to try to run from that slaughter. Plus, you have the push for national vote-by-mail (so they can cheat it). 

Enough of those advantages for Joe start to add up and soon you begin to stop wondering why so many in the DNC are pushing for extending the stay at home orders for as long as possible and why the goal posts have shifted from "we have to take a beat to make sure the hospitals aren't overwhelmed" to "we have to flatten the curve!" to now "we need everyone in the world to be tested every second of every day before we go back to normal". 

Though it doesn't need to be repeated for many on here, I'll say it again: Never forget that 44 orchestrated and attempted to execute a coup, using the CIA, FBI, DOJ, 5Eyes, and establishment media as political weapons. Joe rode shotgun for that operation. If they were so willing to fundamentally subvert the constitution for their own political goals, do we really think it's beyond their limits to weaponize a pandemic for the same goal? 

Americans should not trust 44 and that whole crew including Joe.  If Joe's elected, we can likely expect to see several dirty players from 2016 back in government positions.  Joe will put the band back together. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Biden's current problem is that whenever he does do an interview, he comes off like an incoherent moron - even when he's obviously reading a teleprompter.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The GOP splintered into a Never Trump (neocon/neoliberal) faction and fought him every step of the way (and still are). Trump destroyed the GOP, that's what he spent the first two years of his administration doing (where's Paul Ryan these days? oh, right, running Fox now which turned into a Never Trump outlet in its news division right around the time he got there). 

Some POTUS tweets that are timely to the quoted post.

• Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:blink: and :lol:

And, Nancy sure isn't social distancing from her make-up person.

Do as I say, not as I do. Of course, she was the one telling people to go to Chinatown in late February, so...

• Like (+1) 2