Do you want the Bills to make the playoffs this year?

corta765

Do you want the Bills to make the playoffs this year?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs in 2018

• Yes
    • No

OK before you comment and tell me that there is no way they make the playoffs they suck etc... I got it. I think they win somewhere between 4-6 games so I am not saying they make it. BUT the path truthfully looks something like this if they want to have a real shot:

Wk 6 Win at Texans Watson doesn't play 

Wk 7 Win at Colts Luck is held in by our D and still shaky

Wk 10 Win at Jets

Wk 13 Win at Miami

Wk 14 Win vs Jets

Wk 15 Win vs Detroit

Wk 17 Win vs Miami

This would give them a 9-7 record and 7-5 conference record. Given how bad the AFC is that would keep them in the hunt. If they somehow could get to 10 wins and pickup a win specifically against the Jags which would boost their conference record to 8-4 things would be solid. 

Realistically those are the games they have probably the best chance to take at this point no one is predicting wins against NE and CHI/JAX look pretty formidable at this point.

1 minute ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I like them vs Bears at home, and Jacksonville.  Boom, 11-5!  And if we could split Pats . . . .

But I don't think we best both Jets and Fish 2x - one loss in those 4, minimum.

I can see us sweeping Miami and splitting with the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

I can see us sweeping Miami and splitting with the Jets.

As is tradition.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

No Jim Mora yet? 

No, we actually read the OP where he immediately addresses that and predicts we will only have 4-6 wins.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

My initial thought was "you're insane", but looking at the schedule it seems within the realm of possibility.  I still think this is a 4-6 win team at best, but I thought the same last year.  This week will be telling.  Houston is definitely beatable.  Need to stack two in a row here before I'll start to really consider it.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

From what I’m reading it seems the fan base will be upset if the bills make the playoffs. They are really hoping for a bust season so you know...  there is progress. 

Lol... making the playoffs would mean the Bills offense managed to come alive, so no Bills fan would be upset by that development. No playoffs but obvious progress would also be an acceptable outcome given the Bills roster. 

31 minutes ago, corta765 said:

This would give them a 9-7 record and 7-5 conference record. Given how bad the AFC is that would keep them in the hunt. If they somehow could get to 10 wins and pickup a win specifically against the Jags which would boost their conference record to 8-4 things would be solid. 

Realistically those are the games they have probably the best chance to take at this point no one is predicting wins against NE and CHI/JAX look pretty formidable at this point.

Don't agree with the AFC being weak this year. Small sample size but 8 teams with winning records vs 4 for the NFC. At this early point the WC looks to be some combination of the AFC North and the Chargers IMO.

19 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

Don't agree with the AFC being weak this year. Small sample size but 8 teams with winning records vs 4 for the NFC. At this early point the WC looks to be some combination of the AFC North and the Chargers IMO.

Remember KC/LAC CIN/BAL all have to play each other and the schedule will balance out some W/Ls as we go.