Sal Carpaccio’s Plan To Fix Offense in 2019

Interesting appearance from Sal Carpaccio today.  He shared his plan for 2019 to help rescue the Bills offense.  He thinks the Bills can fill a few holes on the OL in Free Agency.  But that the Bills need to acquire an “elite” WR.  He mentions they really should focus on finding 1 good WR instead of several good ones ones.  He believes 1 good WR would help improve the performance of other receivers on  the offense.  

A hilarious moment occurred when Jeremy asked Sal where they would find an elite WR to which Sal said “I don’t know.”  LOL.  Not sure what the WR class is like in 2019, but they have a very good chance to nab a top WR

For Allen he believes the most important part will be how he processes defenses.  He already has the physical tools and probably won’t even be a pinpoint accurate passer.  But he needs to show he can understand defenses.  

You can listen to the interview here:

https://wgr550.radio.com/media/audio-channel/10-03-sal-capaccio-howard-and-jeremy

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, billspro said:

Looks slow, find me a better route runner with more speed.

We definitely shouldn’t pass on anymore good UB prospects. 

Preston Williams WR Colorado St. reminds me of AJ Green, 6’4” 215. Top rated WR out of high school. Transferred from Tennessee to CSU.

N’Keal Harry ASU. Probably the best WR in college football. 6’4” 220. Great speed all around playmaker. Reminds me of young Dez Bryant.

those are my 2 guys

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1

I mean Sal’s not wrong. Jeremy’s question was stupid - obviously you “find one” either in the draft or through free agency. No one in today’s league is going to trade a great WR1 unless they are a serious malcontent or outright criminal. God I hate Jeremy White.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Preston Williams WR Colorado St. reminds me of AJ Green, 6’4” 215. Top rated WR out of high school. Transferred from Tennessee to CSU.

Yes I would find it hilarious if they got a guy from CSU to be Allen's receiver.

Though he did do alright throwing to Michael Gallup at the Senior Bowl.

52 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

How bout the kid from UB?

Anthony Johnson? He is supposed to be a 1st round talent. Doubtful top 3. If i were the Bills I would trade down a few spots, take a good offensive player and get another high draft pick to draft another one, maybe a guard, center or tackle.

55 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

N’Keal Harry ASU. Probably the best WR in college football. 6’4” 220. Great speed all around playmaker. Reminds me of young Dez Bryant.

those are my 2 guys

I'm confused you said one guy is like AJ Green then you said the other is the best WR in college and compared him to Dez.

AJ Green is and will always be better than Dez, see where I'm confused

28 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I'm confused you said one guy is like AJ Green then you said the other is the best WR in college and compared him to Dez.

AJ Green is and will always be better than Dez, see where I'm confused

I’m assuming he meant the best version of Dez and a lesser than than version of Aj green. Comparing one to and being equal to one are two totally different things.  

Yes Sal. We need a stud WR.  We also need other WRs and TE’s and RBs and OL

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I mean Sal’s not wrong. Jeremy’s question was stupid - obviously you “find one” either in the draft or through free agency. No one in today’s league is going to trade a great WR1 unless they are a serious malcontent or outright criminal. God I hate Jeremy White.

Hes gone full schopp 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can’t listen to this because I’m getting drunk at a bar with my 3 year old son next to me.  Can anyone do a summary for me?

Can he catch? You may be in luck!