Trade for Sam Bradford?

GoodHands15

10 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...helluva return on this investment............

Sam Bradford

Quarterback

Career Earnings: $124,045,000
Career APY: $15,505,625
Potential Earnings: $143,045,000
Total Guarantees: $159,000,000
Largest Cash Payment: $26,845,000 (2011)
Largest Cap Hit: $25,000,000 (2019)

.......1,855 completions or $66,870 each.....103 TD passes or $120,432 each......has appeared in 83 total games or $149,451 each.....

Yeah that's kinda pricey, but it's really $1,494,518 a game and $1,204,320 a TD, you forgot a zero on each.?He's made $3,648,382 per win and he's only started 83 games out of a potential of 128. Compared to wins, the losses seem like a discount though, at only $2,584, 270 per.?? Over 3.5 million a win, I still can't wrap my head around how he keeps getting paid this much. He doesn't help a team move forward, he holds them back.

20 hours ago, JoeF said:

Moore is refusing try-outs.  Rumor from some of the rag-sites on the Internets today is that his arm is shot. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/matt_moore_turns_down_titans_workout/s1_14819_27356009

His arm didnt look the same last year- great number 2 thou when he was in his prime.

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Loud bottom line: The Cardinals have the same need we do right now: a veteran backup QB who can play (kind of).

Why on earth would they trade him?  What would be their motivation?

Little known secondary story:

Sam Bradford has done pretty well in a WCO and whatever you call what Shurmur ran in Philly and Minn (Spread, WCO, whatevs)

His Worst.Year.Ever was his 2nd season.  Josh McDaniels as HC.  Erhardt Perkins offense.  10 games 6 TD 6 INT.  He stunk.

What type offense we running?

I hear Jeff George is available for a modest price.

Had they wanted him they could have had him this offseason. Instead they waited for everyone to make their picks at veteran QB and then grabbed the leftover bargain bin scrap that they quickly tossed away cause they love Nate Peterman so much.

The front office has too much of a crush on Nate, he isnt going anywhere. They are the only people, aside from a few fans that have seen any positives from the 5th rounder with a ceiling of backup QB at best......

15 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Fixed for you.

I am not advocating bringing back EJ.... but it is beyond dispute that he is an upgrade on Nathan Peterman. EJ is a bad NFL Starting Quarterback. Nate Peterman isn't an NFL Quarterback in any shape or form.

15 hours ago, /dev/null said:

hqdefault.jpg&f=1

/thread

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

To the OP, have you watched an Arizona game this year.  If so, you wouldn’t have started this thread.  Absolutely not, and he is not tradeable at this point.

It isn’t more for his ability, I’m thinking nfl q.b. habits and minutiae 

Edited by GoodHands15