It’s confirmed: Zay Jones is the biggest bust in living memory

BringBackOrton

Even as far as second round busts Cyrus Kouandjio is as equally bad a bust as Zay is thus far. Cyrus was drafted to be a huge anchor at RT very early in the second round. Cyrus obviously didn't pan out for the Bills. So even by the standards of recent draft busts there are equally as bad ones. 

2 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Could anyone be more invisible out there? Yeah, Benjamin is in self-preservation mode and going half speed on half of his plays, but Zay is trying his best. That’s horrific. There is 0.0 chance this guy makes it out of TC next year. 

We took him over JuJu. Damn. I’d rather have TJ Graham.

Hi. I’m 12 years old and started watching football last year. Read my thread. Thx!

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

He has not been good.....but you have a very short memory if you think he is the biggest bust.....PLENTY of 1st round picks have busted out on this team in the past.....

Maybin

Flowers

etc etc

Booker Moore, Perry Tuttle

Edited by Wagon Circler

1 hour ago, Da webster guy said:

Benjamin isnt in self preservation mode, quite opposite::  he's in a contract year, the biggest "show me" season of his career, and he's playing dreadful football.

Lazy route running, stone hands, half assed blocking.   

I called for him to be benched last week, what is it going to take?   Seriously, do our coaches not have a better option than this clown?  Come on man.

He had two good years about 4 catches.er game avg with Cam and a lot of other weapons, but he's shown Carolina and us what he really is over and over again.

Beane missed on that dude.   

End this bull ****

I am beginning to see why Carolina traded him. He really does't seem interested. He has talent, but not sure what's going on with him. I think they will give him some more time before making a move on him. Let's hope he wakes up!!

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

Great wins don't make our crappy players less crappy.

Great wins DO make our crappy fans sound more crappy.

Don't be crappy. Enjoy the win. Maybe wait until, y'know, tomorrow to start a "This Bills Player Is The Biggest Bust Ever" thread. Even if you can't be happy, let everyone else be happy.

Just for a moment.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Great wins DO make our crappy fans sound more crappy.

Don't be crappy. Enjoy the win. Maybe wait until, y'know, tomorrow to start a "This Bills Player Is The Biggest Bust Ever" thread. Even if you can't be happy, let everyone else be happy.

Just for a moment.

Last time I checked, we won at 4pm, not a minute ago. 

Next time I'll check with you before I start a thread, just to make sure I waited the necessary amount of time to discuss a topic.  That way, you don't get your feelings hurt.

5 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Could anyone be more invisible out there? Yeah, Benjamin is in self-preservation mode and going half speed on half of his plays, but Zay is trying his best. That’s horrific. There is 0.0 chance this guy makes it out of TC next year. 

We took him over JuJu. Damn. I’d rather have TJ Graham.

We also took him over Cooper Kupp and we wouldn't have had to trade up.

that said Aaron Maybin to me is the worst.

let's see how he does while he is here for his tenure.