What would make you feel good about this game today at 4:00pm

zow2

12 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

This is the internet 

when you troll and or post weird or ridiculous stuff on message boards you better be prepared to get feedback 

Knowing the legend of Dunkirk Don you should be well aware 

If you have thin skin message boards are not the place to be.  

Except I never put anything “weird or ridiculous” here.  Just shared my thoughts about football and small parts of my life (Bills related).  

Also I never realized SDS gave you the authority to troll people here

I'd like to see... Our WRs produce for Allen. They've been so bad.

Charles Clay where ya been buddy?

Edmunds improve on his play recognition all the things Rivers did to him needs to be better.

Allen just show progress. Better setup on his protection. Better progression through his reads. Come out of the game unscathed.

Oline... Hopefully they show something that makes us feel like they'll improve as the season goes on. Open up some holes for Ivory and Murphy.

Will feel nice of Ivory and Murphy can get something going in the run game. Then hopefully the line doesn't get stupid penalties...

Oh yeah penalties... There needs to be some serious improvement in that area as well.

I don't see us getting blown out this game. I think these guys get it together for this game and give us a decent game to watch. The first two weeks have been so bad they have to have a chip on their shoulders for this one...

53 minutes ago, iinii said:

I think the OP is eluding to what time the game ends. 

"Pegulas and Beane Discussing Shady Contract Extension" would be an even better, less confusing thread title.

I'm only talkin' 'bout McCoy!

Edited by BurpleBull

Defense gets some stops. Bills are able to get some running game going.  Josh Allen is able to convert some third down throws.  Someone on offense breaks out and makes a big play to help the young qb.  No injuries. The announcers call a game without irritating the crap out of me

The defense needs to look more like they did in the second half of the Chargers game than they have the other 6 quarters of the season. Allen needs to make some big throws. That's about my only expectations, I think the defense will be what I look to most. Can they build on what they did in the last 2 quarters they played? Allen I expect to get crushed and make a lot of mistakes. But hopefully he makes 2-3 really good plays to keep his confidence up.