Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

New rules at Bills games to curb excessive drinking; no table slamming

34 minutes ago, Foxx said:

face criminal charges for slamming a table? how exactly does that work?

God bless America. Land of the free.

• Like 1

Private lot owners will crack down even harder and faster once they find out their signs don't indemnify them 100% from "duty of care" and things like "reasonable care."

Nobody wants to be the first lot owner to find out how the jury feels about that.  

Edited by dpberr

17 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Unless the incidents get investigated and the lot owners get fined.  It would be how many fines it takes for the lot owners to start imposing rules.

They can’t get fined. It’s not illegal

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Maybe they made being a douche bag against the law? 🤷🏻‍♂️

If that were the case our taxes would drop to Petermans qbr.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If in fact the table slamming subsides, the idiots who do that sort of thing will quickly come up with a new gimmick, I'm sure.

Maybe they'll start giving each other enemas with a flammable liquid, thus making an anally fired flame thrower.

The game being to see which drunken assshole can catch the most flaming excrement in his mouth, and drink it.

Or something like that.

you first.

42 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

If in fact the table slamming subsides, the idiots who do that sort of thing will quickly come up with a new gimmick, I'm sure.

Maybe they'll start giving each other enemas with a flammable liquid, thus making an anally fired flame thrower.

The game being to see which drunken assshole can catch the most flaming excrement in his mouth, and drink it.

Or something like that.

You seem to have given this alot of thought.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Maybe the Pegula's are testing the fan base.  If they continue to act like idiots build a downtown stadium with PSL's so the trash can't afford to attend the games, or have only public places so the police can arrest ppl for public nuisance/intoxication.

Edited by PeterDude

Put a competent team on the field so maybe the game is more entertaining than the tailgate. 

1 hour ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Maybe they made being a douche bag against the law? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I expect Gillete stadium to be empty  then.

• Like 1

I think the excessive drinking comes before the table slamming, so....

• Haha 1

THIS is why I'm skipping the opener this year. 

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I’m sure another destructive hobby will be found.

Maybe laying under back tires of vehicles when cars start up and trying roll out from under before you get ran over?

Lol...

Wait till the Monday night game... I am sure we'll never get a Monday night or sunday night home game again..

Edited by Hurricane
  • Like 1

....it’s really not the table’s fault. Why pick on the table this way? Freedom for the tables! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

Lol...

Wait till the Monday night game... I am sure we'll never get a Monday night or sunday night home game again..

It's been 6 years since they last hosted a prime time game because someone drowned at the last one.

Edited by holla83

42 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I think the excessive drinking comes before the table slamming, so....

Exactly what I was going to say

13 minutes ago, holla83 said:

It's been 6 years since they last hosted a prime time game because someone drowned at the last one.

The home opener was Thursday night 2 years ago...

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, holla83 said:

Yeah I know... 

3 hours ago, PeterDude said:

Aren't the idiots who do all the stupid **** doing it in the private lots?  Those are now going to be patrolled by police?  If so, finally...

If not, maybe the police can start fining the lot owners, that might change things.

Oh so more encroachment on private property rights by the growing police state? Cops can't PATROL private property without cause. Lawsuit.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

The article said stadium lots open at 9.  Hasn't it been 10:00 since forever?

Used to open at 7am, the 9:00 thing was league mandated about 5 years ago.

53 minutes ago, holla83 said:

Don't let facts get in the way of reality. Unless of course you suck at math and don't understand that 9/15/2016 was two years ago tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Oh so more encroachment on private property rights by the growing police state? Cops can't PATROL private property without cause. Lawsuit.

They actually changed policy a few seasons ago, I believe in order to get your permit to run your lot you have to sign off on allowing police to patrol.

16 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

I think it's been alot longer than that since the lots opened as early as 7am...I remember them opening up at 8am for awhile before they changed it to 9 

• Thanks 1

Non issue.

Many times over the years the Bills threatened to “crack down” om drunk and disorderly.  Even dedicated sections of the stadium as “alcohol free”.  Yeah. Sunday they may look twice at people, but no way the Pegulas destroy the cash cow that is parking. 

Anyways, th Bills lots are mostly subdued.  In fact, they booted Pinto Ron for squirting ketchup and mustard an himself before games.

And most important?  Private lots are not patrolled by the Sheriffs.  Those are the lots with the table slamming and fanny funnels. Unless someone starts cars on fire, sheriffs don’t have the manpower to patrol those lots.

22 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Yes, Bills lots open at 9:00.  Not one minute before, which they are extremely anal about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, uticaclub said:

We must riot to defeat communism

I think we have the right to bare arms..........its going to be hot Sunday ;)

23 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Don't let facts get in the way of reality. Unless of course you suck at math and don't understand that 9/15/2016 was two years ago tomorrow.

Obviously I forgot. Ever happen to you? Sorry I don't have the schedule from every year memorized. I actually have a life.

1 hour ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Exactly what I was going to say

The home opener was Thursday night 2 years ago...

I stand corrected 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holla83 said:

Which game was it where that kid slid down the rail and fell from the upper deck?