New rules at Bills games to curb excessive drinking; no table slamming

YoloinOhio

11 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Put a competent team on the field so maybe the game is more entertaining than the tailgate. 

I expect Gillete stadium to be empty  then.

It wasn't much different during the Superbowl years..there just wasn't facebook, twtter , instagram back then....tailgating has nothing to do with the team on the field

On 9/14/2018 at 4:21 PM, YoloinOhio said:

https://www.wgrz.com/article/sports/nfl/bills/ecso-no-table-slamming-will-be-permitted-at-bills-games/71-594351906

ECSO: No table slamming will be permitted at Bills' games

Buffalo Bills' fans headed to the game on Sunday will have to deal with new rules to curb excessive drinking prior to games, a new ticket policy and traffic changes.

they can't stop that , that is the only claim to fame we have left !

21 hours ago, nucci said:

It wasn't much different during the Superbowl years..there just wasn't facebook, twtter , instagram back then....tailgating has nothing to do with the team on the field

I would suggest as much as half the 80,000 out there (in the old days) were there to forget about their ****ty lives for a few hours and get hammered. 

The actual football game was totally incidental.

It only mentions tables, but it doesn't mention windows!

Everyone buy up as many large, pane glass windows as you can! They'll rue the day where it was only easily cleaned-up tables breaking as they walk through shattered glass for as far the eye can see! 

MWAHHAHAHAH!

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I would suggest as much as half the 80,000 out there (in the old days) were there to forget about their ****ty lives for a few hours and get hammered. 

The actual football game was totally incidental.

But isn't that still the purpose of going out to watch football today as well? :lol:

If we want to remain the envy of millennial s football fans it’s time to end the table slamming anyways. The table slamming put the whole “bills mafia” thing on the map put it’s tired at this point. It’s time for some original material:

-I’ve suggested on a few occasions that people dress like the Sparrows from GOT and create a walk of atonement for visiting fans on their way into the stadium. Just follow them with the bell “shame, shame, shame.” That would be hilarious, and original (censored but still a touch NSFW):

- Also like the idea of re-enacting this scene from the Lion King where a baby in a Josh Allen Jersey is introduced to the crowd of adoring fans, from the top of a Zubaz painted school bus: 

Let’s bring some other original material.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

24 minutes ago, Moulds_80 said:

Ridiculous!!   Next they are going to ban the excessive squirting of ketchup on ones face

What's so ridiculous? Tailgating is for having some drinks and bbq before the game. It shouldn't be about being belligerent and acting like an idiot. This is why I can see when they get a new stadium banning private lots. 

3 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

What's so ridiculous? Tailgating is for having some drinks and bbq before the game. It shouldn't be about being belligerent and acting like an idiot. This is why I can see when they get a new stadium banning private lots. 

A new stadium downtown where there is no parking and all this crap will go away on its own.  

If ticket prices are brought up to speed league-wide as well, this crap will go away even more.

This is why exclusive places charge high prices; it functions as a filter to keep low-lifes out.