New rules at Bills games to curb excessive drinking; no table slamming

YoloinOhio

https://www.wgrz.com/article/sports/nfl/bills/ecso-no-table-slamming-will-be-permitted-at-bills-games/71-594351906

ECSO: No table slamming will be permitted at Bills' games

Buffalo Bills' fans headed to the game on Sunday will have to deal with new rules to curb excessive drinking prior to games, a new ticket policy and traffic changes.
Edited by YoloinOhio

Aren't the idiots who do all the stupid **** doing it in the private lots?  Those are now going to be patrolled by police?  If so, finally...

If not, maybe the police can start fining the lot owners, that might change things.

Edited by PeterDude

10 minutes ago, PeterDude said:

Aren't the idiots who do all the stupid **** doing it in the private lots?  Those are now going to be patrolled by police?  If so, finally...

If not, maybe the police can start fining the lot owners, that might change things.

Unless they have search warrants they can not patrol private lots as far as I know.. You have to have paperwork or an agreement with the owners, and there is no national state or county law that says no table slamming. This is a Bills rule on Bills property

• Like (+1) 1

If in fact the table slamming subsides, the idiots who do that sort of thing will quickly come up with a new gimmick, I'm sure.

Maybe they'll start giving each other enemas with a flammable liquid, thus making an anally fired flame thrower.

The game being to see which drunken assshole can catch the most flaming excrement in his mouth, and drink it.

Or something like that.

• Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

It’s a good show for the public lots, even though the silliness happens in the private lots.  For those of you in Buffalo, consider Uber, as I can see them not warning, but setting up checkpoints.  I wouldn’t want a DUI, and I’m sure no one else wants one.

im not encouraging drinking and driving, but even more important on that day to be very careful even with a couple of beers over a couple hours.  Not worth it Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s a good show for the public lots, even though the silliness happens in the private lots.  For those of you in Buffalo, consider Uber, as I can see them not warning, but setting up checkpoints.  I wouldn’t want a DUI, and I’m sure no one else wants one.

im not encouraging drinking and driving, but even more important on that day to be very careful even with a couple of beers over a couple hours.  Not worth it Bills fans.

didnt this happen to you?? 

Image result for kevin owens slams machine gun kelly gif
  • Thank you (+1) 1