Bills vs. Ravens: 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Rico said:

I can’t imagine Allen not starting the 2nd half.

I don't think so.  

Not b/c Peterman hasn't been horrible...but I just don't think they are going to go down that road.

How they will handle that more long term will be interesting.

When will they HAVE to play him?  After 3 games? 4? 6?

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't see the point of signing Matt Moore. He isn't going to turn us into a powerhouse. Maybe we win an extra game or 2 with him. It does us no good. I've never been the guy to advocate for tanking but if you're going to do it you really have to do it.

If their intention is to go 0-16 they should stick with Peterman. The downside of that is you can't evaluate whether Benjamin or Zay or any of the other receivers are part of your future or not. Matt Moore isn't gonna win you 8 games and ruin the draft. He does however give you a chance to work out whether any of those receivers and pass catching tight ends are worth sticking with. You can't do that with this clown at Quarterback

Just now, snamsnoops said:

No doubt, but we have seen Peterman play before and looks like things havent changed. He looks scared!

Again you completely ignore the drops, the penalties, the sacks.  Agree Peterman isn't lighting it up but do you not see everything else?