Universal advice

4merper4mer

Always and never propositions are uncommon...rare even.  Do you have any practical advice for something to always or never do?

I have never heard anyone say "I zagged when I should have zigged", so I would say just zag all the time.  Zigging seems to lead to issues.

NEVER get drunk as a skunk and slide down a railing in the upper deck, until you plunge into the crowd beneath you. 

I’m feeling pretty confident about that one. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Augie said:

NEVER get drunk as a skunk and slide down a railing in the upper deck, until you plunge into the crowd beneath you. 

I’m feeling pretty confident about that one. 

Dimbulb lost his job , banned from NEF, misdemeanour record I think. Whatever became of the person that a$$wipe fell on?  At the sentencing, I recall reading the fellow fallen upon had back troubles thanks to rumdum.

Always split K, Q, J, and 10, then double down.  You're bound to hit on one of them.

Never run with scissors in your hands.

Never stick a fork in a socket.

Never stare directly at the sun.

The rest of life is gravy.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Dimbulb lost his job , banned from NEF, misdemeanour record I think. Whatever became of the person that a$$wipe fell on?  At the sentencing, I recall reading the fellow fallen upon had back troubles thanks to rumdum.

Losing job = good way of paying the aggrieved.  Let them try and get blood out of a turnip. Society is cooking with gas

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Always split aces and 8’s.

It was funny, one trip to Vegas I was walking to breakfast a little after 8:00 am (while the wife was already at the pool to beat the friggin’ heat!) and I stopped to watch a little blackjack.  There were two ladies together, and a guy sitting next to them. It seemed to me they all did everything the way you should, but while the ladies were generally breaking even, this guy lost about $15k in 15-20 minutes, then stormed off. It hurt ME to see that, but I did enjoy the frozen grapes he financed on a blazing hot day sitting by the marble mosaic in-laid pool. Vegas didn’t build itself!