9-4: Bills Worked Out Paxton Lynch & Ten Other Players Today

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Expect great effort from me when the beerman makes his toss. And I’ll bring the wrath of #78 if somebody tries to pick it off! 

...I'd figure you for at least a dozen Paxton picks..........you'd be the Lester Hayes of the Rockpile...............:thumbsup:

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me get this straight....the bills have an opportunity to put a former 1st round pick qb on their PRACTICE squad.....and ppl are complaining about that?

PRACTICE SQUAD

I swear to god some of you would complain about winning the super bowl by a damn point

Have you seen this offensive line?  Any PS QB will be starting by week four, in concussion protocol by week five, and on IR by week six.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...I'd figure you for at least a dozen Paxton picks..........you'd be the Lester Hayes of the Rockpile...............:thumbsup:

Bad karma. I’ll pay for my own beer, and @plenzmd1 is due a few as well. Hopefully just one short of thinking it’s a good idea to slide down the upper deck rail. 

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Clemfield2622 said:

that's where I'm at on this. Maybe they're bracing for 1 or both QB's to get hurt at some point behind this line. 

Why wouldn't they be looking at getting better linemen in if they felt the guys they have are so bad or need an upgrade?

They dont think the line is that bad like fans do, they are looking for an additional QB to increase the experience in the room to more then a historically bad half of an NFL game

He was a higher rated QB in his draft then the current starter on this roster, he was believed to have starter potential compared to tapping out as a backup

Edited by apuszczalowski

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I’m all for bringing in another qb. I think we should bring one to the PS. Just not this guy. No to EJ and no to Lynch. I’m probably fine with anyone else.

So....DC Tom is OK? 

29 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Let me get this straight....the bills have an opportunity to put a former 1st round pick qb on their PRACTICE squad.....and ppl are complaining about that?

PRACTICE SQUAD

I swear to god some of you would complain about winning the super bowl by a damn point

Well, we just brought in a former 1st round pick----he lasted 2 weeks & added to our salary cap problems !!!!

Just now, Buffalo Boy said:

Would LITERALLY rather have EJ back.

As bad as this is---you might be right.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Good thing is that this offense is simple for a QB to learn.  Anyone can run it.  The QB only has two responsibilities: hand the ball off to McCoy, and take a beating.  Even if he had time to throw, he has no one to throw it to.  

Hang on Tom---They're bringing in Peirmann for a tryout. Great speed & hands of stone--can't catch sh*t.  But, the QB can drop back & loft it 3-4 times a game---might get a penalty flag.

58 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Allen is the guy. If they can develop Peterman, and heck maybe Lynch on the practice squad or something, they have trade chips. Just like AJ McCarron, I think this is a case of collecting assests to maybe make some sort of trade in the future. 

Tyrod fetched a third. So did Bridgewater. McCarron got a fifth. I think this idea makes sense. 

Lynch needs to be rehabbed and has to put down the PlayStation controller. But there is still potential there, so I am okay with it. It's about collecting assets. 

this is about what i was thinking as well. coach this kid up and put out some rumors that he is really buying in and studying hard. then flip him for a draft pick or a depth player.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

We need a #3 QB. I’m sure Beane checked on Aaron Rodgers availability but Lynch would be just fine in that role....

This. They need a 3rd QB, if either NP or JA get hurt in a game, they’re a play away from Logan Thomas being the man. Unless, of course, that Rodgers guy is available.

Edited by CSBill