Tracker: Bills' 2018 Practice Squad - All Ten Spots Now Filled

26CornerBlitz

33 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Marlowe and Love? Those two were terrible. Gotta get better practice squad guys then them.

No love for Love? I think he flashed a bit in the games. Marlowe was cut over Neal because they knew Neal wouldn’t clear waivers. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, eball said:

No love for Love? I think he flashed a bit in the games. Marlowe was cut over Neal because they knew Neal wouldn’t clear waivers. 

..uh oh...D&C's Maiorana disagrees........

► DE Mike Love. There were times in this game where he was tackling about as well as Mike Love of the Beach Boys would have tackled, and Beach Boy Mike is about 80 years old. Hard to imagine the Bills’ Love is making the roster.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..uh oh...D&C's Maiorana disagrees........

► DE Mike Love. There were times in this game where he was tackling about as well as Mike Love of the Beach Boys would have tackled, and Beach Boy Mike is about 80 years old. Hard to imagine the Bills’ Love is making the roster.

The next time I accept Maiorana’s assessment of anything as accurate will be the first. That said, I didn’t track Love during last week’s game. 

10 minutes ago, eball said:

Love couldn't tackle anyone one against Chicago. And Marlowe consistently got beat by RBs and TEs in coverage. Neal had to come over and help Dean all night long... Part of reason Neal had 10 tackles on Thursday. Marlowe would get beat and Siran would have to come in for a clean up tackle. and