Tracker: Bills' 2018 Practice Squad - All Ten Spots Now Filled

26CornerBlitz

15 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

No offense but, IMO, Teller making the team shows how bad this group really is.

He has a cool name and not much more. In fact, he looked lost.

I hope the kid proves me wrong.

If you say this after watching him in pre season then it tells me you do not understand OL play

I have seen him miss assignments.......but few and far between and against 2's and 3s I NEVER saw him take a backwards step and he quite simply dominated almost everyone he faced especially in the running game....

Then you look at Decausse who as soon as a D player got underneath his pads (which was often) he was on roller skates right into the backfield....I NEVER saw Teller on roller skates....not once.

I am not sure why the coaching staff is not starting him at this time.....but he is easily our best guard

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

If he looked great he’d be starting on this crappy ass line.

No, he didn’t look great.....at all.

I think i read somewhere he only gave up 2 pressures all preaseason, what didnt you like from him during the preseason exactly?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

If you say this after watching him in pre season then it tells me you do not understand OL play

I have seen him miss assignments.......but few and far between and against 2's and 3s I NEVER saw him take a backwards step and he quite simply dominated almost everyone he faced especially in the running game....

Then you look at Decausse who as soon as a D player got underneath his pads (which was often) he was on roller skates right into the backfield....I NEVER saw Teller on roller skates....not once.

I am not sure why the coaching staff is not starting him at this time.....but he is easily our best guard

You aren’t sure why he isn’t starting. The coaching staff must not know what they are doing as he is “easily”our best guard.

Is that what you are saying?

Just now, WMDman said:

I think i read somewhere he only gave up 2 pressures all preaseason, what didnt you like from him during the preseason exactly?

You “think”you read somewhere.

OK.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You aren’t sure why he isn’t starting. The coaching staff must not know what they are doing as he is “easily”our best guard.

Is that what you are saying?

You “think”you read somewhere.

OK.

IF you want to go over this more precisely I have all the games on NFL Game pass and we can have a real discussion about it....

If you are trying to say he sucks because the bills coaches are not starting him?   Then I dont know what to tell you......Miller and Decausse are the guys they have chosen for now...if they keep playing like crap they will have no choice but to give other players their shot....Teller is next in line as he has made the team....and I will be proven right at that time.

8 minutes ago, WMDman said:

what exactly did you not like from teller?

I said above what I didn’t like. Too many times it looked like he was searching for his assignment rather than knowing what it was. Maybe he did know but his lateral agility is lacking? One or the other.

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

IF you want to go over this more precisely I have all the games on NFL Game pass and we can have a real discussion about it....

If you are trying to say he sucks because the bills coaches are not starting him?   Then I dont know what to tell you......Miller and Decausse are the guys they have chosen for now...if they keep playing like crap they will have no choice but to give other players their shot....Teller is next in line as he has made the team....and I will be proven right at that time.

You will be proven right when he eventually starts over Miller or Ducasse.

Tough mountain to climb there, huh?

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I said above what I didn’t like. Too many times it looked like he was searching for his assignment rather than knowing what it was. Maybe he did know but his lateral agility is lacking? One or the other.

You will be proven right when he eventually starts over Miller or Ducasse.

Tough mountain to climb there, huh?

Your really not providing anything here.....and he is finding his assignment....dominating it....then looking for someone else to hit...A LOT

He has given up pressure that I have seen in pre season on a COUPLE of occasions (Nothing the magnitude of what Vlad and Miller have done) for instance he whiffed on a block that he was supposed to get chip help from a RB on but then the RB also did not chip well and it resulted in a pressure or a sack

However.....the searching he is doing is someone to hit after he blocks his first guy....the guy is a tank.

And when I mean proven right two things here.......if he is better then our not good OG starters then yes.....he should be starting and what I really mean by being proven right is ppl will see what a OL looks like that does not get picked up and thrown at his QB

26 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

okay thats fair, lets agree to disagree tho

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

So we got Blood Diamond, Gerald R, and Beach Boy, OK, good with that.  Cam Phillips over Reilly?  Meh.  I'd like to see a DL and C/G in the last two spots.

Does it really matter? When was the last time a guy from the Practice Squad made it onto the roster and turned out to be a good player? 

Most of these dudes are special teamers at best or bottom.of the roster guys who are inactive on Sundays.

19 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Does it really matter? When was the last time a guy from the Practice Squad made it onto the roster and turned out to be a good player? 

Most of these dudes are special teamers at best or bottom.of the roster guys who are inactive on Sundays.

Reilly was one of those guys.  Ideally, they learn and develop.  Blood Diamond is probably the guy who would benefit the most, since he only started playing American football a few years ago.  He's got the frame, maybe he's got the skeelz?

Just found that O'Nicklaus was on the 2015 PS, but your point is made, sir.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

42 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Reilly was one of those guys.  Ideally, they learn and develop.  Blood Diamond is probably the guy who would benefit the most, since he only started playing American football a few years ago.  He's got the frame, maybe he's got the skeelz?

Just found that O'Nicklaus was on the 2015 PS, but your point is made, sir.

I think probably the poster child for practice squad working out is Adam Thielen from the Vikings...he has had one good season, now lets see if he can string a few back to back or if he was a one hit wonder

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, matter2003 said:

I think probably the poster child for practice squad working out is Adam Thielen from the Vikings...he has had one good season, now lets see if he can string a few back to back or if he was a one hit wonder

Def not a one hit wonder, I haven’t checked his statline, but he’s had at least back to back good seasons. Last year he went off but in ‘16 I think he had 1000 yards too. His route running is top notch and he has awesome hands. I don’t see those two things falling off.