Mack Traded!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good luck with that.  The Bills still won't meet the Raiders price with so many upcoming needs on the offensive side of the ball.

I just want to live the dream for a few more moments 

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Think about all of our 1st round picks over the last 15 years. How many pairs of them would you take over Mack? People need to stop overvaluing draft picks. Get good players. We have plenty of draft picks left over after these trades and we never pick the right guys anyway.

I agree, but I do think beane is a much better drafter than previous gm's. 

Think about all of our 1st round picks over the last 15 years. How many pairs of them would you take over Mack? People need to stop overvaluing draft picks. Get good players. We have plenty of draft picks left over after these trades and we never pick the right guys anyway.

People meed to stop undervalue 1st round picks and their 5 year cost controlled contract. Sorry that is way to much to ask for a non QB

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

People meed to stop undervalue 1st round picks and their 5 year cost controlled contract. Sorry that is way to much to ask for a non QB

Exactly..

and who is to say that Mack doesn’t develop Albert Haynesworth disease with all of that guaranteed money he is about to receive...

Edited by George C

How could anyone be worse? And technically this is his only draft class and they have played 0 games.  So how can I know? They also took the qb I wanted the least.

For all the Whaley hate nobody had more guys play in the nfl than he did compared to any other gm. The guy drafted nfl talent left and right 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I agree with you, but Mack's cost controlled 5th year didn't result in any playtime with the raiders in this case.  It did result in a big return tradewise though.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Undervalue? Do you follow nfl football? A first round pick is probably more important then 99% of the players in the league to every gm. You literally can probably get any player in the league besides Arron Rogers for 2 firsts, which is ridiculous. For every 20 first round picks we make, we might get 3 really good players.