Mary Ann or Ginger?

Gugny

Mary Ann or Ginger  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would You Rather? Mary Ann or Ginger

Are we talking then or now. Are we talking long term or one night stand back in the day

It not even close in the now pictures

jWrW7IxsBZdl.jpg

Mary Ann Summers

Edited by ddaryl

Mary Ann can probably make a better sammich. 

Ginger would be a better trophy. 

Mary Ann is a wholesome farm girl.

Ginger is an actress in the heyday of the casting couch.

I’ve always thought of myself as a Mary Ann guy, but I’m starting to wonder...  I mean, I can make a pretty good sammich. 

45 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Are we talking then or now. Are we talking long term or one night stand back in the day

jWrW7IxsBZdl.jpg

Mary Ann Summers

Holy ****.  They turned into Laverne and Shirley!!!

Always the brunette.

So I voted professor. 

Without the proper grooming tools on the island, I bet Ginger and Mary Ann have bushes the size of Detroit. And they probably smell like dorm room bed sheets.

Edited by Jay_Fixit
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ddaryl said:

jWrW7IxsBZdl.jpg

Mary Ann Summers

Poor Tina Louise. :(

This guy i work with is into meeting celebrities and getting pics/autographs, and Dawn Wells was at a convention here last year about 10 miles or so away from me, he was so excited. :lol: All-star line-up this year, Barbara Eden, Loni Anderson & Bailey from WKRP, Morgan Fairchild, Stephanie Powers, and a whole lot others. I was thinking of going, especially for Jeannie, until I saw what they look like now. :(

31 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

I voted Ginger only from memories of the show ... However, Mary Ann used to like to smoke weed with Gilligan so she might've been my overall choice.

Ginger and the Skipper were face 1st in a pile of blow... well I'm pretty sure  Ginger was hitting the whiff 

24 minutes ago, Rico said:

Poor Tina Louise. :(

This guy i work with is into meeting celebrities and getting pics/autographs, and Dawn Wells was at a convention here last year about 10 miles or so away from me, he was so excited. :lol: All-star line-up this year, Barbara Eden, Loni Anderson & Bailey from WKRP, Morgan Fairchild, Stephanie Powers, and a whole lot others. I was thinking of going, especially for Jeannie, until I saw what they look like now. :(

I think Mary Ann (Dawn Wells) still looks pretty damn  good for a 79 year old woman. Must be the weed as frostbitmic pointed out

all those ladies you listed are definitely past 70..

Why choose between chocolate and vanilla if you can have a scoop of each?!

I'd be all over both of them, preferably at the same time.

PS:  but voted Mary Ann if I have to choose 1.  Even as a little boy watching the shows, I was always a Mary Ann fan moreso than Ginger. 

3 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

man-repeller-gilligans-island-style-18-6

Great photo! 

Both of those women were tasty treats in their prime.

Ginger had the more classic model physique, but Mary Ann was naturally prettier IMO.

3 hours ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

Mary Ann always looked horny, I think she was banging everyone one but Mrs Howell the whore.

llcebekba5v01.jpg

Edited by Fadingpain