Josh Allen to start Sunday

FluffHead

1 minute ago, Zebrastripes said:

Then you must enjoy talking out of your backside or you truly don't know what you're talking about.

All I am saying is the scouting report says Allen has physical gifts, and that he struggles under pressure and doesn't make good reads.  So far the situations he has been in, favor him being able to showcase his known good qualities...his arm, body, etc....and have not been situations that would do much to test his percieved weaknesses...making reads...working under pressure.

18 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

I will remain skeptical of Allen until I have seen him perform against a D that is actually playing their scheme with their starters, gameplanning and all that.  

S'ok boss, plenty of room on the Allen bandwagon once Mahomes starts throwing KC to the bottom of the AFCW. Unless of course you're still giddy about his prospects after beating the 5-11 Broncos week 17 last year when half their team was already out golfing.

Allen deservez the chanceto prove himelf. Mc Dermott abd Beane both hintedit came down to his performance in week one preseason game.... He got reps withe the 2s entire  week before preseason game 2 and performed. Hes earned this start and if he plays well good chance he starts week 1. If he takes a step backward then we all re-evaluate and compare his preseason to Petermans outings with the edge going to Peterman if its close IMO. 

3 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

All I am saying is the scouting report says Allen has physical gifts, and that he struggles under pressure and doesn't make good reads.  So far the situations he has been in, favor him being able to showcase his known good qualities...his arm, body, etc....and have not been situations that would do much to test his percieved weaknesses...making reads...working under pressure.

That is completely untrue. So far he has been excellent under pressure, and hasn't made wrong reads very often at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

So again just like Mahomes.  Go back and read the scouting report on Mahomes.  If you're skeptical of Allen you should also be skeptical of Mahomes.  If you're not you're just being a homer.

Just wanted to give you the link to his scouting report http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/profiles/patrick-mahomes?id=2558125

Edited by Zebrastripes
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

You might want to watch some of the games. He has performed admirably so far in all those perceived weak areas with only a few minor hiccups. Actualy impressively considering his rookie status

Edited by ddaryl

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Must have had a good practice today with the 1s ?

1-McCoy 

2-Benjamin 

3- Clay 

those 3 I’m sure we can all agree on that will start week 1 

( IYO) who’s the other 7 starters that are penciled in ( as of today ) as starters week1?

13 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

He looked pretty good to me under pressure and made a great read on the TD in Cleveland. 

19 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

SO does josh get all the reps with ones this week.?

Looks like they are transitioning to a typical game week, so I would say yes.

If so, it looks like the competition is over.  Barring a blowup.

31 minutes ago, Zerovotlz said:

Ryan Leaf had some incredible pre seasons....articles were written about how the Colts had screwed up the pick...all based on a few preseason games.  Be Wary.

For the last time, people need to drop the Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell non sense...those guys were mental cases, not ever remotely comparable.  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

For the last time, people need to drop the Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell non sense...those guys were mental cases, not ever remotely comparable.  

You're forgetting the Jeff George trifecta.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I'm not comparing him to those guys, or any other guys....just saying that preseason games are not very good indicators of regular season play for QB.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

WOOOOOOT! 

The next 15 years begin Sunday!!

Hope you are right. All I can think is Coach must have come on here and read the post about how bad he is at letting us know stuff.....OR.... he had a good practice today

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Let it go, dude. You’re crapping on a fantastic news thread. Take your takes to the Peterman Starts thread. I’ll be shutting that one down soon.

How am I crapping on this thread?  Please let me know.  You have guys in here dropping Ryan Leaf comparisons but yet I'm crapping on the thread.

Edited by Zebrastripes

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

1-McCoy 

2-Benjamin 

3- Clay 

those 3 I’m sure we can all agree on that will start week 1 

( IYO) who’s the other 7 starters that are penciled in ( as of today ) as starters week1?

Imo it will end up being Zay Jones and Corey Coleman, but we will see how it plays out.