Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

Allen aside, who looked great, can we talk about our defense? Second game in a row they looked shaky. 

Secondary depth is very worrying, if Vonte goes down we are so screwed. Also I still can't believe we let Darius go but gave all that money to a journeyman DT. If we were going to dish out big contracts why not bring in a NFL quality Linebacker. We arguably have the worst LB's in the NFL right now. 

Defense needs to step it up, but they calmed down after that first drive.  

Somebody else stated that they may may have been taken back by the aggressiveness that Cleveland came out with in a preseason game.  Not an excuse by any means, but they tightened up after. 

3 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

Allen aside, who looked great, can we talk about our defense? Second game in a row they looked shaky. 

Secondary depth is very worrying, if Vonte goes down we are so screwed. Also I still can't believe we let Darius go but gave all that money to a journeyman DT. If we were going to dish out big contracts why not bring in a NFL quality Linebacker. We arguably have the worst LB's in the NFL right now. 

I can't believe we're still talking about letting Darius go.  Ask Jax how they feel about Darius in a couple of months, or even at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

All the rookie QB's tbh have looked strong. Rosen played fantastic also earlier. He probably has the most talent around him for a rookie. 

And a fantastic defense to support him.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I like what I'm seeing with Mayfield too. Some exciting young QBs in the league, ready to rescue the declining NFL!

Agreed as much as I want Allen to be 'the guy' I want these QBs to all do well, ok maybe not Darnold (because he is a Jet, not because he is Darnold)

If there was a veteran QB on the Bills roster who could help Allen develop, I wouldn't mind Allen sitting.

But, the talent difference is SUBSTANTIAL amongst 3 inexperienced QB's. And this is why Allen gets the clear edge to start week one since I have said since day one.

• Like (+1) 1