Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

Imo, there is nothing Allen can learn holding the clipboard. He needs to be on the field starting week 1. Let him go through his growing pains. I can live with it. He's our best option. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Peterman is probably a great qb coach 

hes not an nfl qb 

Reminds me of Alex Van Pelt. Good football IQ, could get it done in college, but not an NFL arm. Keep him as a 3rd QB and have him help Allen and AJM in the QB room.

• Like (+1) 1

My preference:

Allen starter / AJ vet backup

Peterman is a walking interception.  He can read and diagnose, but doesn’t have the arm strength to execute what he sees. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, that's 2 fifth rounders vs. the 7th overall pick ... the talent difference is obvious tonight.

If I’m a Browns fan, I might be questioning the Mayfield selection

Allen aside, who looked great, can we talk about our defense? Second game in a row they looked shaky. 

Secondary depth is very worrying, if Vonte goes down we are so screwed. Also I still can't believe we let Darius go but gave all that money to a journeyman DT. If we were going to dish out big contracts why not bring in a NFL quality Linebacker. We arguably have the worst LB's in the NFL right now. 

Edited by Yeezus

Tasker tries so hard to seem unbiased, he’s intolerable. Praising Mayfield now. He’d be the first to remind us Allen is facing mostly third team defensive players. 

In in fact I think he did say that earlier about Allen’s game facing twos. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks