Bills trade with Browns for Corey Coleman

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Checked 1st page.

Checked 2nd page.

Checked last page.

How are people not more excited about an incredibly low risk (sounds like we lose a 5th at worst, is that right?) and incredibly high reward acquisition????

Love it!

Enjoy your coffee this morning, transplant, because whether you realize it or not you have already won the internet today.

I just don't get it, either.  How can some of you virtually be aggro over this move, or are you just plan mad at Beane for not trading for Julio Jones?

Browns fans can make fun of us in their tweets all they want (yes, can't believe I wrote that, either), but regardless of some of our optimism over some of these young guys we were eerily thin at WR.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Domdab99 said:

Bills will most likely grab a top 3 WR in next year’s draft. 

I don’t see it after this acquisition, especially if KB re-signs.

I think it will be a guard or center. Could even be RB since shady is aging.

...edits were made because of spelling errors and other crap

Edited by GETTOTHE50

4 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

This board was so happy to trade Watkins but is happy to add this guy.  Watkins at least produced, this guy hasn't. 

But if it us a low round pick, the risk is low.

I still doubt they cut Zay. But maybe he is also moved for a low round pick.

From the sounds of it coleman was in danger of being cut. He hasn't produced, and injuries have hindered his development. He's getting a 2nd chance on a team lacking young talent at the position - especially with zay on the shelf.  I can't imagine we gave up much at all to acquire him. 

22 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I don’t see it after this acquisition, especially if KB re-signs.

I think it will be a guard or center. Could even be RB since shady is aging.

...edits were made because of spelling errors and other crap

Bpa? If next year is the year you want to make a big impact... You don't draft a WR, they rarely make one in year 1.  We could really use an influx of talent on the offensive line though. Especially cheap young cost controlled talent

Love this move low risk high reward. This guy has been injured a lot over the past 2 years but it was a broken hand twice( same hand). Other than that he was fairly reliable in college and such. I like this move and suggested we do this a while ago. Think he gives us that vertical threat we needed in this offense

9 hours ago, JoeF said:

DeShone Kiser, Cody Kessler, RGIII, Kevin Hogan and Josh McCown (three games)

That couldn't have anything to do with it right?

I'll take our 3 QBs throwing to him vs. his former crew ... great pick up at discounted price and 2 years limited cap hit with option for 3rd.

Truly an excellent speed WR except that he hasn’t been able to stay healthy or catch the ball.  I’m not being snarky here.  His speed and elusiveness are top shelf.  Im sure taking a shot with him was worth whatever late pick the Bills gave up.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, joesixpack said:

You must be a blast at parties 

Well, I'm sorry if I deal with reality rather than pretending that the Bills situation, past and present, is all rainbows and unicorns.