heres a link to Astronotes! Day 2 on pg 2

WMDman

5 hours ago, saundena said:

Why did Astro leave? 

I suspect the BBMB shutdown was a factor. This place has not been the same since. Too much posting, not enough reading?

Regardless, Astro nailed it as usual, so I don't mind one extra click to get his reports! He did give an early shout out to TSW!

Thinking further... I'd bet the other place pays better than TSW.

Let's continue to support our homegrown training camp reporter! You go boy!

Go Bill's! Go Astrobot!!! 

Edited by BUFFALOKIE
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think you're probably right, although it's surprising he doesn't come here to post about his blog. Maybe it's a courtesy thing for SDS and not using TBD and his reputation to drive traffic to another site. 

Terrible, who is this cat? 

He must’ve been banned.

Let this guy stay where he is. 

6 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Sorry! Fleeting, short-lived, a moment in time. 

I, just two days ago, had to define “We” for a member. Let’s not assume anything. 

33 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Peterman the "winner" again.

Interesting.

I think Deranged Rhino thought overall, AJM - my point being at this point, a lot depends upon who is watching and what factors they personally emphasize.

That's why this is a pretty "dark race", none of us know exactly what the coaches are emphasizing when they watch

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think Deranged Rhino thought overall, AJM - my point being at this point, a lot depends upon who is watching and what factors they personally emphasize.

That's why this is a pretty "dark race", none of us know exactly what the coaches are emphasizing when they watch

Yeah, it's dark.

But, tally them up at the end and the light will peek through. Overall, the reports don't lie.

Preseason is what we really want to see, of course.

8 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I suspect the BBMB shutdown was a factor. This place has not been the same since. Too much posting, not enough reading?

Regardless, Astro nailed it as usual, so I don't mind one extra click to get his reports! He did give an early shout out to TSW!

Thinking further... I'd bet the other place pays better than TSW.

Let's continue to support our homegrown training camp reporter! You go boy!

Go Bill's! Go Astrobot!!! 

Not the reason....but you are real cold. Good try.

4 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

All of the above are Paper Tigers.

Jesus, does no one around here know a joke (even a bad one) when they see it? ?

The 3.5 was a reference to an age old thread regarding regression toward the mean. 

Tim Graham was long gone before Astro threw dueces last October, which is also prior to the bulk of the Peterman threads.

And everyone hates Tom. ?

Edited by yall
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

The last 11 on 11’s were from their own 20, and it was a hot mess. Not ranch-on-wings mess, but close.”

Beautiful. 

I thought Astro had Allen worse yesterday than other reports and better today than other reports. In any event, he’s by far the best read. 

13 hours ago, yall said:

Jesus, does no one around here know a joke (even a bad one) when they see it? ?

The 3.5 was a reference to an age old thread regarding regression toward the mean. 

Tim Graham was long gone before Astro threw dueces last October, which is also prior to the bulk of the Peterman threads.

And everyone hates Tom. ?

Tom & Tim are both very bad at talking about a sport they never played. ?

7 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

It's a nice report.  I like how he gives a feel for the event.   

And thorough recitation of the 11-on-11s.    

Too bad he isn't posting here.  

Worried about our WR.  Sensing a theme here:

Allen has Mo Porter at LT (gulp) and James as LG. They both contribute to a gummed-up run through the middle. Cam Phillips has a drop on a perfect ball that would’ve netted 15 yards, Allen throws too low to Cadet, but he catches it on the sideline, Khari Lee drops Allen’s next pass (shades of Wyoming), though there’s a flag on the offense. With 19 yards to go and 3rd down, Allen runs a 4-wide play, choosing to throw it to the under route to Ray-Ray –who drops it. Allen ends his 11-on-11 with a ball way out in front of Ray-Ray. Not all Allen’s fault, but he gets 1 out of 4. Still a bit early to buy your playoff tickets.

I'd say "camp fodder" but for the reports on Clay and Benjamin and of course last year's record of Zay "jump for Jesus" Jones

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Worried about our WR.  Sensing a theme here:

Allen has Mo Porter at LT (gulp) and James as LG. They both contribute to a gummed-up run through the middle. Cam Phillips has a drop on a perfect ball that would’ve netted 15 yards, Allen throws too low to Cadet, but he catches it on the sideline, Khari Lee drops Allen’s next pass (shades of Wyoming), though there’s a flag on the offense. With 19 yards to go and 3rd down, Allen runs a 4-wide play, choosing to throw it to the under route to Ray-Ray –who drops it. Allen ends his 11-on-11 with a ball way out in front of Ray-Ray. Not all Allen’s fault, but he gets 1 out of 4. Still a bit early to buy your playoff tickets.

I'd say "camp fodder" but for the reports on Clay and Benjamin and of course last year's record of Zay "jump for Jesus" Jones

I thought when Allen got to the pros, this would not be the same issue.  Get someone that can catch a damn ball!

The Wyoming comment really smacked me in the face.....yikes!