Helsinki Summit

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

uh oh, someone tried to hack into our business computer today, that shouldn't happen....

this is Trump's fault

- oldmanfart

If Trump were a true Canadian, he would immediately declare cyber war against the hackers of your company!

It's all about national integrity or something.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like he did a few weeks ago on the White House Lawn? He riffed for over an hour, live on TV. He just did major press interviews for the last few days in Europe. He's doing tons of press today.

Trump does more press and is more available to questions than any other modern POTUS. Saying he's not is reinventing reality. 

Good.  That's what he should be doing.  I believe your statement about him doing more than others is off base.

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

uh oh, someone tried to hack into our business computer today, that shouldn't happen....

this is Trump's fault

- oldmanfart

Is the Director of National Intelligence wrong about our country being attacked?  Or are you that much smarter than those trusted with the security of our nation?

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Good.  That's what he should be doing.  I believe your statement about him doing more than others is off base.

Look for yourself, you'll see the numbers. How many press conferences did Obama give a month? A year? How 'bout W? 

Trump tweets directly to the people nearly every day (no POTUS has ever done that - for better or worse). He does more "impromptu" gaggles than any of the past three presidents ever have on their way to and from Marine One or AF1. He's moments away from his second press conference in 5 days... 

I just think you're stretching reality to meet your opinions on the man. 

Completely separate from this subject, and not to boil this down to partisanship (I'm just curious because I'm not familiar with your posts) - prior to Trump's campaign were you of a particular political persuasion? Do you consider yourself a Republican/Democrat/Conservative/Liberal/Independent etc? If you don't wish to answer, I understand. 

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Is the Director of National Intelligence wrong about our country being attacked?  Or are you that much smarter than those trusted with the security of our nation?

People may differ on the motivations of senior administration officials to stretch the truth in their public pronouncements.  But few people should differ on whether they're always 100% honest & transparent.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Second-most.  James Taylor serenading the French was the most humiliating.

I thought Obama bowing to every foreign head of state was most humiliating, but the James Taylor thing was pretty high up there.

14 hours ago, row_33 said:

The media already wrote their dumb and vague hate pieces.

Dude....what is dumb and vague it DT...you guys are such homers you can't even see it....He says whatever his current audience wants to hear....and thus says nothing at all....Goes to NATO Summit/UK and rips NATO and May for the base...then stands next to May and NATO leaders and praises them...WTF....

This is exactly how a real estate developer works....Tells the bank what he wants to hear, tells the tenant what they want to hear, tells land owner what they want to hear....and guess what happens when the ends don't meet - and if you are smart,  do not have a conscience - you can somehow end up with a gain when others lose ....which is exactly how pretty everything DT has done has ended up in the shitter for investors (unless your goal is to launder money)....

The only lasting thing DT has done is lower taxes by not paying bills...which aint exactly work....and swung the court right.....which you guys think is great....for some reason....

• Like (+1) 2

"We can't allow this to go unchallenged (as long as Obama isn't in office)". 

(Truth is hard for some to believe - conditioning is a hell of a thing)

3 minutes ago, baskin said:

The only lasting thing DT has done is

...Become president of the united states. 

Finished that thought for you. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Look for yourself, you'll see the numbers. How many press conferences did Obama give a month? A year? How 'bout W? 

Trump tweets directly to the people nearly every day (no POTUS has ever done that - for better or worse). He does more "impromptu" gaggles than any of the past three presidents ever have on their way to and from Marine One or AF1. He's moments away from his second press conference in 5 days... 

I just think you're stretching reality to meet your opinions on the man. 

Completely separate from this subject, and not to boil this down to partisanship (I'm just curious because I'm not familiar with your posts) - prior to Trump's campaign were you of a particular political persuasion? Do you consider yourself a Republican/Democrat/Conservative/Liberal/Independent etc? If you don't wish to answer, I understand. 

I consider myself independent.  I voted for Johnson/Weld in the last election because I felt the two candidates presented by the two major parties represented the worst choice in the history of our country.  I tend towards the conservative side on fiscal and foreign policy matters, towards the liberal on social matters.  As far as the conservative side, I believe in true conservatism and not what passes for conservatism today, which to me is far more right wing reactionary, jingoistic in nature.  I believe in very limited federal government, and limited spending.  I believe strongly in our role as the superpower of the world, law and order at home, etc., which is why the current trend towards alienating our allies and cozying up to guys like Kim and Putin sickens me. 

My opinions of the man?  As for his policies,  I was for tax cuts, but much more for big spending cuts to bring the size of government in order and cut this gigantic debt which is being funded by our enemies.  That cannot continue.  Do I think he's a pig that has no business being president, given his attacks against women (and with two daughters, I'm biased of course), his continued stretching of the truth, the whole Russia thing (I believe when it's over his campaign will have been shown to be actively involved with a foreign power to work against our country)?  Yes.  Do I think Hillary would have been better?  God no.  and Sanders even worse.

What I think our country needs is a President that answers to the populace, and that accurately reflects the feelings of the majority of the electorate.  I wanted Jeb Bush last cycle; good experience as governor, solid fiscal record, and I could have lived with some of his social policies because no one person will ever check off all my boxes.  WWe need a moderate republican or Democrat who can untie the 80% or so of those in this country who are like me, conservative and liberal minded on different things (some lean more one way than others).  Our country will never be what it should be until this insane polarization from both sides is gotten rid of.

Hope that brings my feelings into view for you.  I appreciate our dialog.  Others here, not so much.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Truth is hard for some to believe - conditioning is a hell of a thing)

i would think that is snippet y'all would praise as someone seeing the light. He acknowledges Trump has done been tough on Russia, maybe even tougher than Obama, but also that Obama got them kicked out of the G8 etc. His point was Trump keeps saying "cant do anything about it, it was under Obama's watch"...did I misunderstand the salient point of that snippet?

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

i would think that is snippet y'all would praise as someone seeing the light. He acknowledges Trump has done been tough on Russia, maybe even tougher than Obama, but also that Obama got them kicked out of the G8 etc. His point was Trump keeps saying "cant do anything about it, it was under Obama's watch"...did I misunderstand the salient point of that snippet?

His last bit - "We can't allow this to go unchallenged (as long as Obama isn't in office)"

Look back to 2014 and listen to his press. He only cared about Russian expansion and aggression post January 2017. 

Presser starting... 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His last bit - "We can't allow this to go unchallenged (as long as Obama isn't in office)"

Look back to 2014 and listen to his press. He only cared about Russian expansion and aggression post January 2017. 

Presser starting... 

these guys going to answer questions ya think? I say no

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

these guys going to answer questions ya think? I say no

I heard 2 from each side (Russian/Western press). But could be 4 for each side. 

(Putin got to speak first, someone check on Tibs, make sure he doesn't need a defibrillator. deTibrillator) 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I heard 2 from each side (Russian/Western press). But could be 4 for each side. 

(Putin got to speak first, someone check on Tibs, make sure he doesn't need a defibrillator. deTibrillator) 

Russian press? Ok! 

Putin: "Russia has never, and will never, interfere in domestic affairs inside the United States." :lol:
Added: "But I'd be happy to see evidence that proves otherwise." :lol:

Putin: "Denuclearization in the DPRK is progressing rapidly in large part due to President Trump."

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

damn, the first dude says he is Inter Fox??? All rigged questions!!!?

:lol::beer:

Putin moving hard to protect Russian oil and gas power (sign of how tenuous their grip on that mantle is imo) - but both leaders promoting cooperation in "regulating" the international oil and gas market. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol::beer:

Putin moving hard to protect Russian oil and gas power (sign of how tenuous their grip on that mantle is imo) - but both leaders promoting cooperation in "regulating" the international oil and gas market. 

heard the too...commies!!!!

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here comes Putin's answer to election meddling: "Why should we believe you?" Reuters asked the question... 

and Trump wont let him answer!!

and Putin wont answer the question LOL

Edited by plenzmd1

Putin dodged the question. "We should be guided by facts, can you name a single fact that definitively proves collusion?"

(because they definitely meddled)

Putin talking about the 12 Intelligence Officers indicted Friday, "I'll look into it... (then goes into the '99 treaty on international criminal extradition between RU and USA) Mueller can use this treaty to send an official request to Russia to question those individuals per this treaty. We can meet half way and permit US representatives (including Mueller) to enter Russia and question the 12 officers themselves - but then we would expect the Americans would reciprocate and allow Russian officials to question US officials about illegal actions inside Russia."

Wow... brings up Browder. 

(Heyyyyyy Fusion GPS! Putin's talking about you now...)

Now we are seeing why the democrat media mouthpieces and DNC wanted to keep these two apart. Putin knows a lot about the swamp and he's throwing off threats right now. Wow. That was an incredible answer for its implications. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Putin dodged the question. "We should be guided by facts, can you name a single fact that definitively proves collusion?"

(because they definitely meddled)

Putin talking about the 12 Intelligence Officers indicted Friday, "I'll look into it... (then goes into the '99 treaty on international criminal extradition between RU and USA) Mueller can use this treaty to send an official request to Russia to question those individuals per this treaty. We can meet half way and permit US representatives (including Mueller) to enter Russia and question the 12 officers themselves - but then we would expect the Americans would reciprocate and allow Russian officials to question US officials about illegal actions inside Russia."

Wow... brings up Browder. 

(Heyyyyyy Fusion GPS! Putin's talking about you now...)

Now we are seeing why the democrat media mouthpieces and DNC wanted to keep these two apart. Putin knows a lot about the swamp and he's throwing off threats right now. Wow. That was an incredible answer for its implications. 

Yes, Putin is incredible! You are such a tool 

DR is paid by Putin 

Putin called out the USIC for donations to the HRC campaign. 

SHOTS FIRED. 

(This was a heavily coordinated set of answers between Putin and Trump btw)

Putin hands Trump a soccer ball, "Now the ball is in your court."

(Wrong sport, Vlad.)

Trump then throws the ball to his wife. Media reports he beat her with a soccer ball coming at 6pm. 

Another question about election interference. To Trump: "Who do you believe? (The USIC or Putin)"

Trump IMMEDIATELY questions about the FBI server (he's not wrong!)

"All I can do is ask the question.... I really do want to see the server."

(Trump has the server)

WOW, Now trump is bringing up Awan. 

Yeah, ***** about to get real. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Considering Putin's background as a KGB agent, I would have been shocked if he didn't know a lot about the US swamp.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I know, on 9-11 President should have just said, well we bombed Hamburg in WW2 so...

You are more a Republican than an American ...

and you are an idiot. reading comprehension helps greatly when trying to respond to a post. your response has absolutely nothin to do with my post.

Putin answering "as a former intelligence officer" now: "I believe Russia is a democratic state. I hope you're not denying that the United States is a democracy (it's not), then the final conclusion in this dispute can only be done by trial." 

Then Putin brings up Concord company that got sued by Mueller - and is kicking Mueller's ass in court because Mueller's team !@#$ed up the filing. He then moves into an attack on Soros. 

(coordination is obvious now)

First Crimea question, then followed by "Does Russia or you have any compromising material on Trump or his family". 

Putin laughs. 

Putin says Trump told him Crimea annexation was illegal (that won't get reported by the press)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

I wonder if that spectacle is enough to shake up Trump supporters?

Turn on Fox News, they are literally reporting on Trump as if he is a god or something. The coverage is just pure hero worshipping. So no it won't shake them 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Turn on Fox News, they are literally reporting on Trump as if he is a god or something. The coverage is just pure hero worshipping. So no it won't shake them 

But what about the babies!? Have you forgot about them!?