Helsinki Summit

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

No, it's not, and no it doesn't.

And no, there wasn't. Facebook troll farms and the like don't constitute election interference. Hacking democratic party computers also does not constitute electoral interference.

You're nuts, you want to start a war with a nuclear power because some demi-mongoloid democratic party staffers got phished?

Gtfo here

Every person in leadership roles in our intelligence areas as well as the Senate Intelligence committee agrees the Russians did and continue to try and hijack our elections.  I'll take their word over a myopic reactionary.

we should immediately have our cyber people destroyRussia's cyberabilities.

7 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

When our DNI says we are under attack, and we do nothing, it is borderline treasonous.  The former president should have stopped it. He didn't.  And now the current president refuses to acknowledge what his own intelligence people tell him.

This transcends stupid political bickering.  The integrity of the country is being threatened.

An adversary is trying to destroy our electoral system and we meet with him?  We need to destroy him.

Dossier- both parties were involved.

I don't know where you get your "information", but what makes you think Trump isn't doing anything? Do you always fly off the handle like this or did someone piss in your Metamucil last night?

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There are many ways to fight, and our President is fighting.

The issue at play is that for the full duration of the prior Administration all foreign policy was weaponized solely for the purpose of domestic political optics.  This Administration does not play fast and lose to those ends; but rather seeks to achieve real results, and does so without the benefit of a fawning media., but rather one that is hostile for the sake of being hostile. 

What is he doing to Russia to eliminate this threat?  Nothing.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I don't know where you get your "information", but what makes you think Trump isn't doing anything? Do you always fly off the handle like this or did someone piss in your Metamucil last night?

The Director of National Intelligence.  The Denate Intelligence committee.

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Walk in, tell Putin he has 24 hours to stop his nonsense or we are at war.  Cyberwar.  Then walk out.  Take 1-2 minutes.  No further talks , no negotiations, nothing until this nonsense stops.  

Instruce our intelligence people their sole priority is to destroy Russia's ability to interfere with us.

The integrity of our country is at stake

So you want to start a nuclear war over some !@#$ing facebook ads?

Just now, oldmanfan said:

What is he doing to Russia to eliminate this threat?  Nothing.

Please demonstrate this.

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Exactly.

This isn't rational.  It's completely insane.

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Every person in leadership roles in our intelligence areas as well as the Senate Intelligence committee agrees

I'll post small words so you can understand.

I. Don't. Care.

Why? Because I trust those people not one whit. They're the same people (IC people and Congress scum) who've participated in attempting to subvert the will of the people. They can not, and should not EVER be trusted.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

First I said cyberwar and second every intelligence estimate says they have and continue to try and hijack our elections.  Damn right I go to cyberwar over that.

Just now, joesixpack said:

I'll post small words so you can understand.

I. Don't. Care.

Why? Because I trust those people not one whit. They're the same people (IC people and Congress scum) who've participated in attempting to subvert the will of the people. They can not, and should not EVER be trusted.

You don't care about the sovereignty of our country.  Nice to know.

If you read his comments he denies Russia's involvement.  Look at the DNIs statement this weekend.  Wake up.

This is not accurate.

Quick question:  do you believe sensitive international diplomacy is best conducted in the tabloids?

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Sanctions.

You mean the ones the senate wanted to strengthen that he said no to?  Those sanctions?  And how exactly would they block their cyber ability?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is not accurate.

Quick question:  do you believe sensitive international diplomacy is best conducted in the tabloids?

No.  Which is why he should stop the stupid tweeting.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

First I said cyberwar and second every intelligence estimate says they have and continue to try and hijack our elections.  Damn right I go to cyberwar over that.

You don't care about the sovereignty of our country.  Nice to know.

:lol:

You're so full of schiff.

I DEFINITELY care about the sovereignty of this !@#$ing country, you twat. It's why I'm against unfettered illegal immigration. It's why I'm against sending our troops all over hell and creation causing trouble. And it's why I'm opposed to whatever it is the Democrats and Mainstream Republicans want to do with "free trade."

What I DON'T care about is manufactured crises coming from the Intelligence Community for the sole purpose of dragging us into wars that didn't need to happen.

Edited by joesixpack

7 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You mean the ones the senate wanted to strengthen that he said no to?  Those sanctions?  And how exactly would they block their cyber ability?

On 7/14/2018 at 3:26 PM, DC Tom said:

RMPL, you dumb !@#$.

15 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

it lets people like you get all ants-in-the-pants-and-you-need-to-dance

Hiw are these blocking the cyberwar against our country?

The same way they've blocked the Iran nuclear program, the Russian invasion of Georgia, Syrian chemical weapons.

You really want to go to war because you're stupid enough to believe what you read on Facebook?

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Hiw are these blocking the cyberwar against our country?

it's the internet

there are countless hackers on the planet trying to break into any that has a password

so BIG FRICKIN WHOOPDEE DUH that people got into the inferior protection of the DNC

wake up pops and tune in to around 1990 on the internet and hacking... please???

Just now, DC Tom said:

You really want to go to war because you're stupid enough to believe what you read on Facebook?

I'm convinced he has no idea how computer/network security works and the difference between trolling/phishing/hacking/etc.

There's no other explanation for his level of stupid.

8 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I'm convinced he has no idea how computer/network security works and the difference between trolling/phishing/hacking/etc.

There's no other explanation for his level of stupid.

see my post above you

hacking is probably the third biggest activity behind social media and pron watching

even with a team of gurus for a small firm i get all kinds of trash coming through.... maybe there are women out there 46-32-28 dying to meet me....

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

see my post above you

hacking is probably the third biggest activity behind social media and pron watching

even with a team of gurus for a small firm i get all kinds of trash coming through.... maybe there are women out there 46-32-28 dying to meet me....

Why don't you just date a triangle?

47 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

And in the meantime a foreign adversary interferes with our election.  That is war.  And needs to have a response in kind.

interfering with other countries election is as old as dirt. what about all the elections we tried to manipulate?

46 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Where do you think that any type of warfare is going to lead? It's going to lead to each side shutting down the other's infrastructure, which is going to lead to a hot war, which is going to lead to a nuclear war. War isn't nice. War isn't pretty. War has a tendency to escalate.

Honestly, use what little brains God gave you before calling for stupidity like a warmongering nutjob.

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

interfering with other countries election is as old as dirt. what about all the elections we tried to manipulate?

Well, if we're going to use nutjob's logic, Israel should be cyber attacking us any day now for blatantly interfering in their last election.

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

His tweets are the only way he is able to communicate directly with the American people without being truncated and spun by a hostile media.

You're asking him to be at the mercy of those whom have openly declared themselves to be his enemy.

42 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's the internet

there are countless hackers on the planet trying to break into any that has a password

so BIG FRICKIN WHOOPDEE DUH that people got into the inferior protection of the DNC

wake up pops and tune in to around 1990 on the internet and hacking... please???

Again, I will trust the judgment of out Director of National Intelligence, our Senate Intelligence committee, our CIA above anyone on this site.  You honestly believe you know more than Dan Coates?  How completely and utterly absurd.

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

His tweets are the only way he is able to communicate directly with the American people without being truncated and spun by a hostile media.

You're asking him to be at the mercy of those whom have openly declared themselves to be his enemy.

Here's a novel thought.  How about actually standing in front of the American public by, let's say, weekly press briefings where he himself talks about things, answers questions.

You do know he works for us, right?  Not the other way around.

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Where do you think that any type of warfare is going to lead? It's going to lead to each side shutting down the other's infrastructure, which is going to lead to a hot war, which is going to lead to a nuclear war. War isn't nice. War isn't pretty. War has a tendency to escalate.

Honestly, use what little brains God gave you before calling for stupidity like a warmongering nutjob.

Well, if we're going to use nutjob's logic, Israel should be cyber attacking us any day now for blatantly interfering in their last election.

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I know, on 9-11 President should have just said, well we bombed Hamburg in WW2 so...

You are more a Republican than an American 

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He has Fox News, which is basically his network, the closest this country has ever come to state run media. Many many other media outlets are wildly pro Trump 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump and the Russuans share the same point of view, the same talking points and the same lies 

"Putin’s allies say that last Friday’s indictments represented the latest effort by the Washington establishment to derail Trump’s effort to improve relations with Russia.

“It seems to us the opponents of the improvement of U.S.-Russia relations should not be allowed to endlessly exploit this harmful topic, which is being kept afloat artificially,” Putin’s foreign policy adviser Yuri Ushakov said ahead of the summit, according to Interfax."

And what's happen is almost completely opposite. Putin is his friend. 

Hey, what about the babies being ripped out of parents hands? Or stormy daniels?

Will you pick a tragedy and stick to it?

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If it is wrong to hope this is true, I don't want to be right. ?

Well, we all know that Trump runs the Finnish Presidential Palace, so this must be all his fault.

#RESIST

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Again, I will trust the judgment of out Director of National Intelligence, our Senate Intelligence committee, our CIA above anyone on this site.  

Coats aside (as he hasn't had the track record yet), the Senate Intel Committee and our CIA has lied more to the American people than almost any other two "organizations" in DC. Remember WMD? Remember "we're not spying on Americans"? Remember "we don't torture"? 

Don't trust any of them. Trust yourself and the evidence you can verify with your own two eyes. That should be the lesson we all learned from Iraq 2.

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Here's a novel thought.  How about actually standing in front of the American public by, let's say, weekly press briefings where he himself talks about things, answers questions.

Like he did a few weeks ago on the White House Lawn? He riffed for over an hour, live on TV. He just did major press interviews for the last few days in Europe. He's doing tons of press today.

Trump does more press and is more available to questions than any other modern POTUS. Saying he's not is reinventing reality. 

7 minutes ago, westside said:

Hey, what about the babies being ripped out of parents hands? Or stormy daniels?

Will you pick a tragedy and stick to it?

Oh, is Stormy spanking Trump again? That would be tragic if a tape of that existed, yuck! 

Just now, row_33 said:

uh oh, someone tried to hack into our business computer today, that shouldn't happen....

this is Trump's fault

- oldmanfart

No! According to DR No Hacking! No Hacking! Hillary is only hacker