Helsinki Summit

Ms. Warren must be so happy right now...

When an American journalist asked Trump whether he believes U.S. intelligence or Putin, Trump replied, “They said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia.”

“I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be,” Trump added. “I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

Almost throbbing in denial

(Because Mueller knows he can't prove the case without the server being examined by defense attorneys or third parties. The DNC wouldn't even let the FBI see the server, or Mueller.)

(But people like Max want war and politics over peace because the progressive left cares about more people than the evil Trump does. They care SO HARD it melts their brains)

10 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

So, what you're saying is, instead of shooting war, your Dear Leader is a patriot for quickly surrendering. I disagree with the strategy but I can see why you like it. 

You've been asked several direct questions, which cut straight to the heart of the matter.  The questions have been been delivered in a very civil manner.  You're genuinely being asked to opine.

1.  What did President Trump surrender?

2.  What actions would you like to see our country take in regards to Russia, who has the second most lethal military on the planet, and, is a nuclear powerhouse?  A shooting war?  Nuclear holocaust?

3.  If not, what steps should our President have taken?

4.  Why do you not believe we should work to come to peaceful accords with our geo-political advisories?  Do you believe mutually assured peace to be a good thing?  Is the world more or less safe when we are able to normalize relations with our foes?

5.  Should our President be permitted to conduct foreign policy?  What were the differences between President Obama meeting privately with the Russian government and President Trump doing the same thing?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Because Mueller knows he can't prove the case without the server being examined by defense attorneys or third parties. The DNC wouldn't even let the FBI see the server, or Mueller.)

(But people like Max want war and politics over peace because the progressive left cares about more people than the evil Trump does. They care SO HARD it melts their brains)

Wow!! You know you are losing. Mueller should just send Putin a bag of sh it

Former CIA director John O. Brennan wrote in a tweet: “Donald Trump’s press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors.’ It was nothing short of treasonous. Not only were Trump’s comments imbecilic, he is wholly in the pocket of Putin. Republican Patriots: Where are you???”

Yes, where are the Republican patriots? Has anyone seen them lately?

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

where are the Republican patriots?

They all bolted long ago, after 1998, which is why the GOP is no longer a fiscally conservative party.  Today's "post 1998 GOP" is 100% about ISRAEL and 0% about anything except Israel.  They hate Putin because Putin is the world's #1 911 Truther.

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

They all bolted long ago, after 1998, which is why the GOP is no longer a fiscally conservative party.  Today's "post 1998 GOP" is 100% about ISRAEL and 0% about anything except Israel.  They hate Putin because Putin is the world's #1 911 Truther.

Oh ?

Chuck Schumer is speaking now. He says Trump is taking the word of the KGB over our own intelligence agencies. From Wikipedia:

The KGB, an initialism for Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti, translated in English as Committee for State Security, was the main security agency for the Soviet Union from 1954 until its break-up in 1991.

Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-OR) said that “something close” to the long-rumored “pee tape” exists, saying he “think it’s likely” that Vladimir Putin has something on President Donald Trump. As the first summit between Trump and the Russian president unfolded in Helsinki, Merkley told BuzzFeed’s AM to DM that it was typical behavior of Russian intel to want compromising information on important individuals that visit the country—including pairing up a person with prostitutes and recording everything that happens in their hotel rooms. When asked directly if he thinks the “pee tape is real,” Merkley replied, “Something close to that. Something close to that.” Talk of an alleged “pee tape” surfaced in the infamous dossier assembled by former MI6 agent Christopher Steele, who reported that Russian agents recorded Trump in Moscow being part of a “golden showers” act on a hotel bed once slept in by Barack and Michelle Obama.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/senator-something-close-to-the-pee-tape-exists

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Chuck Schumer is speaking now. He says Trump is taking the word of the KGB over our own intelligence agencies. From Wikipedia:

The KGB, an initialism for Komitet gosudarstvennoy bezopasnosti, translated in English as Committee for State Security, was the main security agency for the Soviet Union from 1954 until its break-up in 1991.

when the Soviet Union was to be honestly feared, from 1945 to 1989, the Dems refused to hear or believe anything remotely negative about the USSR.

now it's worth no fear at all and they look to it for guidance on foreign policy

always always wrong....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Chuck Schumer is speaking now. He says Trump is taking the word of the KGB over our own intelligence agencies

As he should, since the KGB wasn't behind 911, but the CIA was....

Schumer and other Zionist Traitors in power here are 100% opposed to Putin and 100% upset that Putin has put KGB photos of Col Osman online...

Image result for ziggy osama

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Never forget this moment in our history - when the senate minority leader went on TV and threatened the life of a POTUS elect on behalf of the USIC: 

(and they've tried, several times, to do exactly that... poor Chuck chose the wrong side.)

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is our President

“Much of our news media is indeed the enemy of the people and all the Dems know how to do is resist and obstruct! This is why there is such hatred and dissension in our country — but at some point, it will heal" 

Clinton tweeted, “Question for President Trump as he meets Putin: Do you know which team you play for?”

Funny how you b--ch every time someone brings up Clinton.

You're special?

Because Bill Clinton knew which team he played for, which is why his "national security team" was all one specific demographic....

Sec of Defense - William COHEN

NSA = Sandy the BURGLAR Berger

CIA = ADL's highest award winner George Tenet

Sec of State = Madeleine "I didn't know I was Jewish" Albright

and what did they do???

1. they refused to fire cruise missiles at Col Osman/bin Laden multiple times

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/15/hugh-shelton-book-clinton-iraq-war-albright_n_764403.html

Shelton sets the scene at a “small, weekly White House breakfast” that served as regular “informal” meetings that “encouraged brainstorming of potential options on a variety of issues.”

At one of my very first breakfasts, while Berger and Cohen were engaged in a sidebar discussion down at one end of the table and Tenet and Richardson were preoccupied in another, one of the Cabinet members present leaned over to me and said, “Hugh, I know I shouldn’t even be asking you this, but what we really need in order to go in and take out Saddam is a precipitous event — something that would make us look good in the eyes of the world. Could you have one of our U-2s fly low enough — and slow enough — so as to guarantee that Saddam could shoot it down?”

The hair on the back of my neck bristled, my teeth clenched, and my fists tightened. I was so mad I was about to explode. I looked across the table, thinking about the pilot in the U-2 and responded, “Of course we can ...” which prompted a big smile on the official’s face.

“You can?” was the excited reply.

“Why, of course we can,” I countered. “Just as soon as we get your ass qualified to fly it, I will have it flown just as low and slow as you want to go.”

Go read the whole thing.

Readers aren’t told explicitly who had this particular brainstorm, but Shelton gives you some clues. The breakfasts, he says, were attended by NSA Sandy Berger, Secretary of Defense Bill Cohen, Secretary of State Madeleine Albright, CIA Director George Tenet, Vice President Chief of Staff Leon Firth, and U.N. Ambassador Bill Richardson. If you eliminate Berger, Cohen, Tenet, and Richardson and look at the Cabinet members that remain, you’re sort of left where Elliott is: with Madeleine Albright.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's a really strange thing that intelligence is crushed by political bias. Many of the Germans that followed and loved Hitler were not "Stupid" but  just following along. Our founders warned about factionalism and how it corroded thought and rationalism. Racism is the same way. If Putin were black none of this would be taking place today. 

And for me, I just like to argue sometimes. 

Enjoy. The joke of it all is that these idiots dont understand that our scumbag president is putting our freedom at risk. The same freedom these halfwits enjoy on a daily basis. They love him because he appeals to their grade school mentality. The scumbag of scumbags and a traitor. The hero of morons and imbeciles. Donald J. Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Trump not trusting us

Why should anyone trust you?

You think CNN giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate was A-OK, and that letting the American people know that truth was "the problem."

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Funny how you b--ch every time someone brings up Clinton.

You're special?

If I b__ched everytime you clowns brought up Clinton I would do nothing else. There would not be time enough in the day

9 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Why should anyone trust you?

You think CNN giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate was A-OK, and that letting the American people know that truth was "the problem."

she can't relate to people, even when they are non-stop kissing her behind

it's not fair she be expected to answer a question she wasn't spoonfed the answer to beforehand

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

when the Soviet Union was to be honestly feared, from 1945 to 1989, the Dems refused to hear or believe anything remotely negative about the USSR.

now it's worth no fear at all and they look to it for guidance on foreign policy

always always wrong....

I guess you never heard of Scoop Jackson Democrats.  

9 minutes ago, GG said:

I guess you never heard of Scoop Jackson Democrats.  

he was a one-in-a-century great man and had little influence on the Democratic Party nationally

Scoop's heyday was wrapped up in Watergate and the Church Commission

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi blasted President Trump on Monday following his press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin, calling for Americans to “vote out the sell-outs” in the GOP and asserting that “the Russians have something on the president.”

The California Democrat said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) aren't doing enough to push back against the president's stance on Moscow after he supported Putin’s denial of interfering in the 2016 election.

"If Donald Trump failed to stand up to Putin in front of the press, what makes you think Kevin McCarthy, Mitch McConnell and Republicans in Washington will defend us from a foreign adversary's attack?" she tweeted. "They've done nothing. It's on us to vote out the sell-outs." http://thehill.com/homenews/house/397240-pelosi-the-russians-have-something-on-the-president

image.png.d5a8bd637fb6876e89755bbcfbbdd7d3.png

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What a disaster. Trump not trusting us but Trusting Putin.

President Warren image.png.e690a527e81a7732a6d5fb99141efdf4.png

We need a commie to combat the commies so that the commies don't take over so vote in the commie to stifle the commies.

Edited by 4merper4mer

9 minutes ago, row_33 said:

he was a one-in-a-century great man and had little influence on the Democratic Party nationally

Scoop's heyday was wrapped up in Watergate and the Church Commission

Not quite.  There was a large band of Democrats who understood very well the red danger, until they died out and were replaced by McGovern acolytes.