Helsinki Summit

It's not that hard to read Trump.  People give him too much credit on here and some completely overreact.  

Trump continues to be frustrated by the collusion investigation and admitting that Russia interfered in the election makes him look guilty in his mind.  He still feels like an illegitimate president and that came out at the press conference.

You want Trump to stand up to Putin publicly.  Drop the bogus investigation and admit you don't have proof of collusion.  If not then our relationship with Russia will continue to deteriorate when it serves in our best interest to work with them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

Do you type this bull **** with a straight face?  Really?

DC Tom:

image.png.665a3e01e65bf8e5674a351849399dbc.png

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

It's not that hard to read Trump.  People give him too much credit on here and some completely overreact.  

Trump continues to be frustrated by the collusion investigation and admitting that Russia interfered in the election makes him look guilty in his mind.  He still feels like an illegitimate president and that came out at the press conference.

You want Trump to stand up to Putin publicly.  Drop the bogus investigation and admit you don't have proof of collusion.  If not then our relationship with Russia will continue to deteriorate when it serves in our best interest to work with them.

Bogus investigation! You agree with Putin then. Whatever

11 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

We need a commie to combat the commies so that the commies don't take over so vote in the commie to stifle the commies.

huh. here i thought she was native american. go figure.

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I expected this thread to be entertaining. So far it’s Taylor-Bortles playoffs. 

Well, jump in!

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

huh. here i thought she was native american. go figure.

I can just see the Republican convention now, they all dress like Hollywood Indians and dance around doing a rain dance and finish with, see, that's why Trump is better!

36 minutes ago, GG said:

I guess you never heard of Scoop Jackson Democrats.  

and Vietnam also tied up his best years, there were a few conservative Dems were around in the 60s and 70s, pity they didn't get a chance to do anything except point out the problems.... 

Liberals took the nod in 68, 72 and 76.... 

Ok I listened to the press conference when it happened. I didnt think much of it tbh, nothing shocking other than Trump not choosing the obvious choice, even if just to placate the media, of choosing the US intel's side.  What I took from that was that he was most likely trying to keep things cordial with Putin. So I go home for lunch and turn on the news and I see Schumer acting like Trump just handed us over to the Russians and the end of the world was coming, and I wonder if I even watched the same thing he did?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Ok I listened to the press conference when it happened. I didnt think much of it tbh, nothing shocking other than Trump not choosing the obvious choice, even if just to placate the media, of choosing the US intel's side.  What I took from that was that he was most likely trying to keep things cordial with Putin. So I go home for lunch and turn on the news and I see Schumer acting like Trump just handed us over to the Russians and the end of the world was coming, and I wonder if I even watched the same thing he did?

Even Ben Shapiro is wailing and gnashing teeth over this.

Trump is right. The Intelligence Community in this country...who brought you the classics such as WMDs in Iraq, waterboarding in guantanamo bay, the bay of pigs, and the false steele dossier...is absolutely in the wrong. Trump knows it, they know it, everyone who's in the establishment knows it. And the fact that Trump's called them all out so publically and in front of the guy they're trying to hang EVERYTHING on terrifies them.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hmmmm I have so many of the people posting in this thread on ignore that it would be tough to follow this thread if not for people quoting those lunatics. ?

not missing a thing

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

So nothing will ever change your mind. "I can shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose any voters"

Bingo.

5 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

That's because you did it wrong.

You're not supposed to watch, listen and discern for yourself. You're supposed to take the liberal approach, which is watch and listen to nothing, and wait for your overlords to give you the items you're supposed to be outraged about today...and then...BE OUTRAGED and call people Dear Comrade! 

Now get out there and makum big noise or they're going to send Fauxcahontas after you!

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The Intelligence Community in this country...who brought you the classics such as WMDs in Iraq, waterboarding in guantanamo bay, the bay of pigs, and the false steele dossier...is absolutely in the wrong.

That's not nearly enough....

Col Osman just took credit for what the CIA/Mossad did.  The CIA did 911.  The CIA/Mossad is behind ISIS.  The CIA is chock full of Zionist Traitors who know this guy...

Image result for osama ziggy

Just now, row_33 said:

not missing a thing

Sure I am...

Trump is a poopie-head!
Trump is a mean poopie-head!
Trump is a treasonous, mean poopie-head!

Etc. ad nauseam 

And to think, I put all that "good stuff" on ignore.

The BOTs and trolls are out in force today.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

That's because you did it wrong.

You're not supposed to watch, listen and discern for yourself. You're supposed to take the liberal approach, which is watch and listen to nothing, and wait for your overlords to give you the items you're supposed to be outraged about today...and then...BE OUTRAGED and call people Dear Comrade! 

Now get out there and makum big noise or they're going to send Fauxcahontas after you!

image.png.59c3801db2ab14a7428878c5e12ea593.png

Ya?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So nothing will ever change your mind. "I can shoot someone on fifth avenue and not lose any voters"

Bingo.

I would say I am surprised you would say that, but you are the most hypocritical and intellectually dishonest person on this board. The only reason I have not ignored you is based on principle.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The can't.

Rod the Mossad's indictments are of Russian military figures who live in Russia.  They need to be "extradited" and that will never happen.  The timing of the indictment announcement is all about what really matters to Rod the Mossad Rosenstein = preventing Americans from figuring out ISRAEL was behind 911...

Edited by LaDexter

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I would say I am surprised you would say that, but you are the most hypocritical and intellectually dishonest person on this board. The only reason I have not ignored you is based on principle.

What am I a hypocrite about?

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Sure I am...

Trump is a poopie-head!
Trump is a mean poopie-head!
Trump is a treasonous, mean poopie-head!

Etc. ad nauseam 

And to think, I put all that "good stuff" on ignore.

The BOTs and trolls are out in force today.

grateful you didn't banish me, i think we agree on most items, my occasional literalness and quirkiness may have bothered you a few times though.... :(

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

He doesn't play for a team.  He's the coach.

shhh, the 12 people kissing her behind all in the same room thought that was the most brilliant utterance in history....

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

She's an even bigger idiot than I ever imagined.

she has no clue about much of anything

she would spontaneously combust if even .0001% of the hammering put on Trump was put on her

just a green blob on the drummer's seat

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now for a calm and rational response from a man once entrusted with the security of this nation: 

Did I say calm and rational? I meant unhinged and partisan. Brennan being locked up will be a beautiful day - not just for Michael Hastings family. 

Truth. 

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Vlad looks like his blood pressure is a bit high. POTUS looks like he had too much sun. 

5 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what "hacked the election" means.

“Hack, like with an axe?”

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What we learned: 

* Trump brought up both Crimea and Meddling in his one on one in the meetings. 

* Trump called Crimea annexation illegal. 

* Putin offered Mueller's team access to the 25 indicted Russians, in exchange for access to Mueller and other Americans. 

* STAR treaty will be extended. 

Now for a calm and rational response from a man once entrusted with the security of this nation: 

Did I say calm and rational? I meant unhinged and partisan. Brennan being locked up will be a beautiful day - not just for Michael Hastings family. 

That MF should be boiled in oil. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

4 hours ago, GG said:

Is that because they can't dance like that Hassidim?

Ah, the Jew-Bee dancers. What took them so long to chime in?

3 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

Interesting, thanks. I will definitely read further into that.

It’s been laid out here for over a year now. This is nothing short of a plaice coup attempt and people need to go to serious federal pound-them-up-the-ass-prison for this. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Relevant: 

http://www.businessinsider.com/fusion-gps-trump-russia-dossier-bill-browder-2018-1

https://www.thenation.com/article/why-is-the-media-ignoring-crucial-parts-of-the-simpson-testimony/

Perfect. Getting them to double down on stupid. 

If I were a vengeful man, which I'm not, I'd love to be able to live inside the heads of my enemies like Trump does. No one does it better. 

2 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

Why so glum, you're getting everything you wanted. When does your Dear Leader hand over the keys to the White House, or was that done in the secret meeting? 

Well you obviously missed my earlier post on this very subject. Trump announced that he’s returning Alaska to Russia with the stipulation that they must take California as well. 

God Bless the 48 States of America! 

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Surrendering...what, exactly?

See above. 

2 hours ago, LaDexter said:

As he should, since the KGB wasn't behind 911, but the CIA was....

Schumer and other Zionist Traitors in power here are 100% opposed to Putin and 100% upset that Putin has put KGB photos of Col Osman online...

Image result for ziggy osama

Since you need a didactic on this material...

Edited by Nanker
  • Haha (+1) 1