Helsinki Summit

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Turn on Fox News, they are literally reporting on Trump as if he is a god or something. The coverage is just pure hero worshipping. So no it won't shake them 

I have been watching Fox all morning in the background, and think it has been very fair and interesting. And I hate Trump and hate the majority of talking heads on Fox

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I wonder if that spectacle is enough to shake up Trump supporters?

Don't worry;  the spectacle of the left wing media is doing just fine in shaking up Trump supporters.  Shook 'em all right to the polls in 2016 and will do so again in 2020.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what "hacked the election" means.

They mean "fooled some demi-retard at the DNC into giving up their password, thereby compromising the security of HRC/Podesta's international child-smuggling business."

• Like (+1) 1

What we learned: 

* Trump brought up both Crimea and Meddling in his one on one in the meetings. 

* Trump called Crimea annexation illegal. 

* Putin offered Mueller's team access to the 25 indicted Russians, in exchange for access to Mueller and other Americans. 

* STAR treaty will be extended. 

Now for a calm and rational response from a man once entrusted with the security of this nation: 

Did I say calm and rational? I meant unhinged and partisan. Brennan being locked up will be a beautiful day - not just for Michael Hastings family. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I'm still waiting for someone to explain what "hacked the election" means.

The guy who misplaced Hillary's plane tickets to Wisconsin  

• Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What we learned: 

* Trump brought up both Crimea and Meddling in his one on one in the meetings. 

* Trump called Crimea annexation illegal. 

* Putin offered Mueller's team access to the 25 indicted Russians, in exchange for access to Mueller and other Americans. 

* STAR treaty will be extended. 

Now for a calm and rational response from a man once entrusted with the security of this nation: 

Did I say calm and rational? I meant unhinged and partisan. Brennan being locked up will be a beautiful day - not just for Michael Hastings family. 

!@#$ Brennan. My hope is he’s the first against the wall.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, westside said:

But what about the babies!? Have you forgot about them!?

I thought it's ok to forget about babies once they are born. As long as no abortion takes place, anything goes after that, at least that's what the GOP shows by their actions.

i heard Trump claiming the babies were voting illegally anyhow 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know who is the most terrified of what just happened today? 

Image result for iranian mullahs

These guys. 

Is that because they can't dance like that Hassidim?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Tiberius said:

I thought it's ok to forget about babies once they are born. As long as no abortion takes place, anything goes after that, at least that's what the GOP shows by their actions.

i heard Trump claiming the babies were voting illegally anyhow 

Can you give me a heads up on next weeks tragedy is going to be? Or haven't you received your marching orders yet?

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KW95 said:

This was a circus.

The lies run so deep on both sides.  

Clean the swamp Trump...Too bad you are deeper in crap than the swamp

Proof.

Unlike TSW, you can't come here, say **** and not back it up. Back it up.

Link the crap he's deep in. And do try to avoid discredited sources like, say, the Steele dossier.

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Proof.

Unlike TSW, you can't come here, say **** and not back it up. Back it up.

Link the crap he's deep in. And do try to avoid discredited sources like, say, the Steele dossier.

Definition of Government: Represent its/the people

If you don't believe that both sides are full of crap ( yes Dems and Reps ) and don't care about the people....then we will have to break up!

Just now, KW95 said:

If you don't believe that both sides are full of crap ( yes Dems and Reps ) and don't care about the people....then we will have to break up!

And that's why I like Trump. He's neither a democrat nor an establishment Republican. And he's slowly but surely breaking both.

LONG time coming.

• Like (+1) 3

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

This is one that will be remembered for a long time. That's for sure.

Meeting without aids, with no witness that can talk about it, unless the translators talk.

Putin who wanted Trump to win and helped him and Trump the guy who accepted this murderous thugs help.

Really dont know why you waste your time with these idiot Trump supporters. They are beyond stupid. If you added all their IQs you wouldnt get to double digits.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, westside said:

Can you give me a heads up on next weeks tragedy is going to be? Or haven't you received your marching orders yet?

it's almost time for liberals to have to change their brain diaper from another eruption over nothing

10 minutes ago, KW95 said:

just because your liberal side is no longer in charge for 8 years, don't have too much of a hissy fit, actually knock yerself out..

?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, joesixpack said:

And that's why I like Trump. He's neither a democrat nor an establishment Republican. And he's slowly but surely breaking both.

LONG time coming.

If that will happen...OK.

But I don't think he really cares about the people. As a business man he never cared about the small people and his workers.  He stiffed so many people below him.

But I agree with your thoughts.  I would love to see all of this Swamp stuff ,whether is be Canada, USA, Brazil, etc....destroyed.

5 minutes ago, westside said:

I'll guess...

An American journalist will be murdered. The right wing will go orgasimic and call for more, Trump will blame the media. DR will say it was Podesta 

4 minutes ago, KW95 said:

But I don't think he really cares about the people. As a business man he never cared about the small people and his workers.  He stiffed so many people below him.

But I agree with your thoughts.  I would love to see all of this Swamp stuff ,whether is be Canada, USA, Brazil, etc....destroyed.

This is your litmus test?   That a politician cares more about the people than his reflection in the mirror?  And that Trump is the most guilty of them all?

The only difference between him and the others is that he lacks the gene to hide his narcissism.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Really dont know why you waste your time with these idiot Trump supporters. They are beyond stupid. If you added all their IQs you wouldnt get to double digits.

It's a really strange thing that intelligence is crushed by political bias. Many of the Germans that followed and loved Hitler were not "Stupid" but  just following along. Our founders warned about factionalism and how it corroded thought and rationalism. Racism is the same way. If Putin were black none of this would be taking place today. 

And for me, I just like to argue sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, KW95 said:

I don't want a president that "cares about the people."  I want an executive.  Not a therapist-in-chief.  

Don't even want him representing me.  I have a congressman for that.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Well, he did love the Trump University students, until he got their money. The guy is a straight up fraudster. These people that like him are being duped 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Well, he did love the Trump University students, until he got their money. The guy is a straight up fraudster. These people that like him are being duped 

He's such a douchebag.  

Teflon Don is a machine!  It all comeback to people hating the current Democratic system.  

Rather Teflon than the rest of the Representatives

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're watching a different press conference. I promise. 

I don’t see your point, or Sperry’s point I guess, other than to divert the discussion into a semantics stalemate.

I don’t think all 17 agencies reached a conclusion because they all didn’t investigate. What agency investigated and didn’t reach the conclusion that Russia interfered?

13 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

I don’t see your point, or Sperry’s point I guess, other than to divert the discussion into a semantics stalemate.

I don’t think all 17 agencies reached a conclusion because they all didn’t investigate. What agency investigated and didn’t reach the conclusion that Russia interfered?

it's a total joke and waste of time, since the first second

she lost, change your diaper and get on with life

8 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

Starting with the ICA in January of 2017, the lie has been all 17 intel agencies agreed with its conclusions. That was a lie retracted by the NYT seven months later - after the hook had been set. 

The truth is, the ICA was compiled by three agencies: the FBI, DHS, and NSA with the CIA supervising. The NSA put its confidence at 50% which is LOW, and they're the primary agency who would know this stuff. 

All 17 agencies have never agreed, let alone been in lockstep with what happened in 2016. They all agree, as does Trump and everyone posting here, that Russia tried to meddle in the election as they have every election this century. They do not all agree in HOW they tried this or how successful they were. It's an important detail that often gets lost because the talking point "all our intelligence agencies agree" has been repeated since day one of this investigation. 

Problem is, it's a lie. Always has been a lie. 

3 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

You are showing your ignorance of how this came about. 3 reliable entities were assigned to come to the conclusion the perpetrators  wanted that would back up the phony Russian collusion case that was a pretense for spying on the Trump campaign. After the election it morphed into a cya campaign for the people involved in the illegal acts. Just look at what John Brennan, who was one of the ringleaders,  tweeted today to get an understanding of their fear of Trump.

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's a total joke and waste of time, since the first second

she lost, change your diaper and get on with life

This doesn’t answer my question, just more diversion.

And I was rooting for Trump. I know that contradicts your ability to paint everyone as a sore loser, but some Conservatives see Trump as a threat now too.

And lastly, maybe heed your own advice, move on with life. I enjoy logging on once in a while for discussion, but how much time do you spend on here?

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Starting with the ICA in January of 2017, the lie has been all 17 intel agencies agreed with its conclusions. That was a lie retracted by the NYT seven months later - after the hook had been set. 

The truth is, the ICA was compiled by three agencies: the FBI, DHS, and NSA with the CIA supervising. The NSA put its confidence at 50% which is LOW, and they're the primary agency who would know this stuff. 

All 17 agencies have never agreed, let alone been in lockstep with what happened in 2016. They all agree, as does Trump and everyone posting here, that Russia tried to meddle in the election as they have every election this century. They do not all agree in HOW they tried this or how successful they were. It's an important detail that often gets lost because the talking point "all our intelligence agencies agree" has been repeated since day one of this investigation. 

Problem is, it's a lie. Always has been a lie. 

Interesting, thanks. I will definitely read further into that.

• Like (+1) 1