Did the Russians change my vote?

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Wait..wait....I thought I voted for Trump because Russian Facebook bots told me to.

He did, the russian in the voting machine was just correcting his mistake, pay no attention to that guy in there

Just now, PeterGriffin said:

But according to Hillary she had more votes and should have won. So who did the Russians really help!

They attacked election boards, software companies that make election computers and the goal was to dampen Democratic support by angering Bernie supporters 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, PeterGriffin said:

But according to Hillary she had more votes and should have won. So who did the Russians really help!

the 10,000,000 illegal votes didn't help her in the Electoral College

In a second, related conspiracy, Russian GRU officers hacked the website of a state election board and stole information about 500,000 voters. They also hacked into computers of a company that supplied software used to verify voter registration information; they targeted state and local offices responsible for administering the elections; and they sent spearphishing emails to people involved in administering elections, including attaching malicious software.

http://time.com/5338451/rod-rosenstein-russian-indictment-transcript/

4 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

He did, the russian in the voting machine was just correcting his mistake, pay no attention to that guy in there

When I arrived home from work, my air conditioning was on. The Russians reset my AC while I was at work just to drive up my electricity bill.

Commie bastards.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

I remember when I was a kid watching Saturday morning cartoons and the old Batman would come on and Catwoman made me feel much different than those Transformers, GI Joes, or Ninja Turtles

Damn she was extremely hot. No Kim Kardy balloon butt there.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Alright.....................if thats what we want.

Image result for julie newmar gif................................................................Image result for julie newmar gif

Yup.... a Kitty I grew up wanting to grab pet.... 

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

77, 744 votes is the difference between winning and losing the last election. That’s the total combined number of votes Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were won by. There were thousands of bots posting false crap all over Twitter and Facebook, and people are stupid enough to believe lies because the average American is a dumbass. Who knows what would have happened if Russia didn’t phish hundreds of democrats, take their analytic data and craft a disinformation campaign....

Or if Hillary was a little more likeable, didn’t insult half of the country, and could walk down a flight of stairs....

13 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

77, 744 votes is the difference between winning and losing the last election. That’s the total combined number of votes Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan were won by. There were thousands of bots posting false crap all over Twitter and Facebook, and people are stupid enough to believe lies because the average American is a dumbass. Who knows what would have happened if Russia didn’t phish hundreds of democrats, take their analytic data and craft a disinformation campaign....

Or if Hillary was a little more likeable, didn’t insult half of the country, and could walk down a flight of stairs....

Just think, if a few more Floridians could have figured out how to punch a hole in a card 18 years ago we might now be riding around in our sail driven cars.  

45 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

I can live with the fact that you ignore that an immeasurable number of bots actually worked for both sides and the vast majority were not Russian,

I can live with fact fact that you ignore that the mainstream US press was practically an arm of the Hillary campaign.

I can live with the fact that you ignore the rigged super delegates that got her to the general in the first place.

I can live with tons of other crap you left out.

I CANNOT abide, or even understand why you ruined what was clearly a fantastic and unifying Catwoman gif thread.

WTF?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I love it. :thumbsup:

Frequent Trump foil Jim Acosta of CNN tried to ask a question at one point and was rebuffed by the president.

"CNN is fake news," Trump said. "I don't take questions from CNN.

"Let's go to a real network," Trump said, pointing to John Roberts of Fox News Channel. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dante said:

I love it. :thumbsup:

Frequent Trump foil Jim Acosta of CNN tried to ask a question at one point and was rebuffed by the president.

"CNN is fake news," Trump said. "I don't take questions from CNN.

"Let's go to a real network," Trump said, pointing to John Roberts of Fox News Channel. 

And Jim Acosta whined "we're a real network too" sniff, sniff.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

I can live with the fact that you ignore that an immeasurable number of bots actually worked for both sides and the vast majority were not Russian,

I can live with fact fact that you ignore that the mainstream US press was practically an arm of the Hillary campaign.

I can live with the fact that you ignore the rigged super delegates that got her to the general in the first place.

I can live with tons of other crap you left out.

I CANNOT abide, or even understand why you ruined what was clearly a fantastic and unifying Catwoman gif thread.

WTF?

I was a sperm when catwoman was relevant ya dusty old fart...

• Haha (+1) 1