LeSean McCoy allegations

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

So how is he going to sell the house with his crazy ex squatting in it?  What does the realtor say?  "It's a 7,000 square foot estate, with a pool, hot tub, and built in elevator.  Oh, and the woman on the couch posting selfies on Instagram comes with the property".

I edited to include that upon sale of the home there is no eviction needed. She must leave once it belongs to someone else unless they want her to stay.

10 minutes ago, Dalton said:

How could it be marginally true? Either it is or is not.........

Versions of involvement

He did it

He had someone do it

He had someone break into his house and that person did it

He had someone go to the house, use his keys to pick up his stuff, and they committed assault against his wishes

Someone known to McCoy broke in and tried to rob stuff

Stranger broke in and tried to rob stuff

Probably above the line is a problem. It's certainly going need some 'splaining by Shady to show people he's below that line. I hope he is. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

The post says "this is her just yesterday" and the photo shows her in front of Tower Bridge in London.

Is she in London?  Is Shady in London?  Did he pay someone to beat the woman?  Is it possible to put the 2 people in the same city at the same time? 

The break in happened at 3am this morning

1 minute ago, Lurker said:

Against a rich, black NFL player with a 'born in the hood' public persona?   

More likely the majority are buying up all the rope they get their hands on even as we speak...

Not to mention the dude that didn't kneel, but stretched like nothing was happening, during the National Anthem.

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

Because of a possible assault with no evidence to LeSean being involved?

you probably would have been a hit in Salem in 1692 

If Shady sent a guy to effectively commit a crime (like breaking and entering) and the guy committed further crimes in the process, Shady is screwed.

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I've read this a lot in Twitter - if someone was demanding something specific from her, it MUST have been orchestrated by Shady.

Or, maybe she was at the club waiving around a $50k Birkin Bag and someone was like "Oh that's Shady's Ex, I know where she's staying - let's get that money!".

A whole lot of Jump to Conclusions in this thread...

It's human nature, I think, to make the best guesses we can with the information we have.   But my mind is far from made up.  

Given our uncertain QB situation, we were looking at a Shady-centric running offense this year.   Shady's our only legit offensive weapon.  We can't afford to lose him.  I'm hoping he's completely & entirely innocent.  But the fact that the assailant was looking for specific items has me worried about McCoy's possible involvement.   I think it's a reasonable worry.  

7 minutes ago, Heitz said:

I've read this a lot in Twitter - if someone was demanding something specific from her, it MUST have been orchestrated by Shady.

Or, maybe she was at the club waiving around a $50k Birkin Bag and someone was like "Oh that's Shady's Ex, I know where she's staying - let's get that money!".  They broke in and said "give me that purse" (a specific item).  Doesn't mean Shady sent them after the purse (obviously this is just an example).

A whole lot of Jump to Conclusions in this thread...

It doesn’t even have to be that she was st the club waving it around. A quick scan through her insta and it’s easy to see what she may have on her or at that house.

7 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

mcderm cares about character. shady's probably done in Buffalo. 

Give me an example of anything Shady's ever done as a Buffalo Bill that would call his football character into question...

• Like (+1) 1