#WalkAway

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Why do y'all think I'm a 60 some yr old black woman with Asian descent, 6 kids, former active duty combat with a doctorate while being a single mother and lesbian?

Well, you were doxxed awhile back, weren't you?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Well, you were doxxed awhile back, weren't you?

That's such a myth. I have posted my full god damn name and address here in articles about my farm, etc.  I've posted my cell phone number in game threads because often times people can't find the lots Billsfans are in or don't know anyone to just walk up and say hello to...

That's why I give my number and say the tall white dude in a Stetson is me...  Sometimes Rich borrows my hat.  Then again, a couple of years I said I was Beerball.  ??

Honestly, I deal with my past all the damn time and would be as stupid as @thebug to think I wouldn't get exposed for my past... Honestly, I could give two ***** about it and many knew about it at the damn time.  It's not hard to figure me out. 

24 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

That's such a myth. I have posted my full god damn name and address here in articles about my farm, etc.  I've posted my cell phone number in game threads because often times people can't find the lots Billsfans are in or don't know anyone to just walk up and say hello to...

That's why I give my number and say the tall white dude in a Stetson is me...  Sometimes Rich borrows my hat.  Then again, a couple of years I said I was Beerball.  ??

Honestly, I deal with my past all the damn time and would be as stupid as @thebug to think I wouldn't get exposed for my past... Honestly, I could give two ***** about it and many knew about it at the damn time.  It's not hard to figure me out. 

In that case, don't B word when people know that you're a 60 year old half black, half Viet Kong grandmother of 24 who delivers pizza after using your PhD to work on clinical trials to eliminate anal warts.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

In that case, don't B word when people know that you're a 60 year old half black, half Viet Kong grandmother of 24 who delivers pizza after using your PhD to work on clinical trials to eliminate anal warts.

I don't. ?

I make fun of it.  Hell, ive had PM's saying that I need to comply with their demands or they'll expose me.  I shrug it off and tell them to do it and call them a kitty 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Why do y'all think I'm a 60 some yr old black woman with Asian descent, 6 kids, former active duty combat with a doctorate while being a single mother and lesbian?

You know damn well that after the first kid you copied and pasted the next 25. That's why you are now known as 26CopyPaste.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

In your case, though, the anal warts on on your lips. How'd you manage that Kookoo? ?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I don't. ?

I make fun of it.  Hell, ive had PM's saying that I need to comply with their demands or they'll expose me.  I shrug it off and tell them to do it and call them a kitty 

:beer:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Speaking of anal warts...

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

In your case, though, the anal warts on on your lips. How'd you manage that Kookoo? ?

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Stutter much? I actually have sympathy for those that verbally stutter. Creatures like you that do it in print all the time and refuse to look it over and/or correct it have no pride.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/viral-walk-away-videos-highlight-growing-movement-of-democrats-leaving-the-party_2578446.html

Viral ‘Walk Away’ Videos Highlight Growing Movement of Democrats Leaving the Party

When actor James Woods tweeted out the hashtag “#WalkAway” in late June, even the alt-right missed the enormity of what lay beneath it. The Democratic Party had, in fact, struck an iceberg.

Some 5 million people on Facebook and YouTube have seen the video by now. A very handsome gay man, who you just assume is about to scold you on progressive talking points, instead says this:  “Once upon a time, I was a liberal. Well, to be honest, less than a year ago, I was still a liberal.  I reject a system which allows an ambitious, misinformed and dogmatic mob to suppress free speech, create false narratives, and apathetically steamroll over the truth.”

On 7/27/2018 at 10:47 PM, DC Tom said:

Well...given that I reply to everything within minutes, and you're somehow interpreting that as deeply personal and individual attention.

So yes, it apparently is all about you.  :lol:

Tom, Tom...you really should know by now that I will never let you talk your way out of something you behaved yourself into.

You don't reply to everything, and certainly not in minutes. :lol:Your behavior regarding me requires no in-depth intrepretation or analysis: you are butthurt, because when I am here, I routinely stomp your guts out. And, nobody else on this board can do it like I can. Evidence: Remember the PPP "argument tournament"? Yeah, the comment was "why bother, just let DC_Tom and OCinBuffalo fight it out". So, please, it's not like this entire board doesn't know the score.

When I show up here, you stop being the smartest guy in the room. Hence, butthurt.

Now cut the crap. That's the reality. We both know it. Spare me your lame obfuscations.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Me sayum 'by golly' to sound grounded. Me talkin outta ass.

Her answer was embarrassing. But just the kind of 'no answer' that the left accepts as a solid response.

Liawatha speaks with forked tongue.

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is the likely nominee in 2020... 

You could argue that one of her wins was millions of dollars from Planned Parenthood  after Harris, as CA AG, raided the house of David Daleiden to take all his PCs, videos, and undercover work he put together to show the truth about the country's leading slice-em-and-dice-em abortion clinics.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Great question and great mealy mouth answer non answer.

I think is a growing sentiment among "people of color".  Could end up biting the  Ds in the you know what especially if they keep this up which it seem they have no intention of stopping. 

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

hmmm, where Trump stumped R won. Of course this isn't covered.

5-5 or 6-6 I get tired of winning, but I love it.

Best employment EVER among black America, check.

Best employment EVER among hispanics, check.

Fake wage gap among women and men closing, even that is a check.

Trump is the worst racist and misogynist ever.... check.

Polls showed it.

Even better, in districts where registered dems out weighed registered Rep's 2:1 they lost.

2018 and 2020 will be long years for the current Dems with 0 policy, 0 immigration etc....

Edited by RocCityRoller

On 7/28/2018 at 2:51 PM, PearlHowardman said:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270706/walkaways-threat-democrats-base-matthew-vadum

#WALKAWAY'S THREAT TO DEMOCRATS’ BASE

The grassroots #WalkAway movement aimed at getting disaffected Democrats to publicly and conspicuously abandon their increasingly radical, intolerant party is rapidly gaining steam.

The movement, founded in late May by gay hairstylist Brandon Straka, encourages Americans to share their personal stories of disillusionment with the Democratic Party and abandon, or “walk away,” from the party. #WalkAway primarily encourages the rejection of Democrat radicalism, as opposed to proselytizing on behalf of the Republican Party or Donald Trump.

:)

I can see if the Dems lose the midterms them begging Denzel Washington or Will Smith to run.

• Like (+1) 1

Here’s Why I Chose To #WalkAway From Liberalism

IMG_0379-225x300.jpg

Writer Kira Davis

Tonight I’m doing a #WalkAway AMA on Reddit to talk about my departure from being a “default Democrat”. I’ve been thinking a lot about it, because to be honest I’ve also had a #WalkAway moment with the Republican party. It’s just funny how these things come full circle.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

If you voted in 88, for whom?

George H in 88.  he thought supply side was voodoo economics. He had good experience by 88 , then handled the Gulf War by having other countries pay a large part. In 92 did not like his stand on NAFTA.

11 hours ago, ALF said:

George H in 88.  he thought supply side was voodoo economics. He had good experience by 88 , then handled the Gulf War by having other countries pay a large part. In 92 did not like his stand on NAFTA.

Clinton hacks claim Perot was 50/50 from the parties but I won’t for one second believe Perot was less than 90 percent disaffected GOP voters

I'm in a constant state of walking away. Pretty much from anyone I can walk away from, haha. Social Media and censorship is a problem. When something becomes such a used medium, I honestly think freedom of speech arguments are at issue. 

Well, I walked away from the Democrats and became and Independent.

Then, the Republicans nominated the most corrupt person imaginable. And then he was endorsed by the KKK and neo-Nazi's. And then he won. And then he defended Nazis while courting their vote, raised the costs of health care, gave tax cuts to the super rich while adding sunset clauses to the ones for the middle class (and that is his greatest accomplishment), and decided to put children in cages all while crying about how it's the fault of the big nasty Democrats.

And now, it's been revealed that he actively knew about attempts by a foreign superpower to provide intel on his opponent. And that is just what he has admitted to. (After repeatedly changing his story)

So yeah, he's made a wonderful case as to why I should go back.

18 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Well, I walked away from the Democrats and became and Independent.

Then, the Republicans nominated the most corrupt person imaginable. And then he was endorsed by the KKK and neo-Nazi's. And then he won. And then he defended Nazis while courting their vote, raised the costs of health care, gave tax cuts to the super rich while adding sunset clauses to the ones for the middle class (and that is his greatest accomplishment), and decided to put children in cages all while crying about how it's the fault of the big nasty Democrats.

And now, it's been revealed that he actively knew about attempts by a foreign superpower to provide intel on his opponent. And that is just what he has admitted to. (After repeatedly changing his story)

So yeah, he's made a wonderful case as to why I should go back.

My God, you're the most out of touch and dishonest poster on PPP. Congratulations on getting that trophy.

You realize the "cages" for the children have been going on for a dozen years?  You realize that they're not in cages and actually live quite luxuriously as they await finding their families?  Water parks, movies, AC, full meals, etc.  Of course, you're either inept intellectually and a liar or know nothing beyond the scope of 18 months ago in gleeful ignorance.

Further, Obama had given direct orders to stand down against the Russian interference.  That doesn't bother you?  Of course, you're a liar and dishonest or just a fool to not know this. 

Further, being endorsed by a hate group means nothing. Hillary was endorsed by pro Palestine groups, among others.  Anyone can endorse anyone, of course you're either dishonest and a liar or too ignorant to know this.

He defended no one in the KKK and the quotes you hear are taken out of context. Of course, you'd know this if you looked for the facts instead of claiming to be an independent but hide behind self virtue cloaked in lies and intellectually dishonest opinions that clearly mask your inability to grasp actual facts and reason.

But, hey, you're independent and make your own opinions up!  Let me know what's on MSNBC this morning, hoss..